Time zone
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time zone

Default Time zone

Good day.

After my play in PokerStars in Cash Games -> Sessions I see wrong time. This time is not in my time zone. How can I configurate HM to show me in my time zone?

Quote Originally Posted by linkus View Post
    Good day.

After my play in PokerStars in Cash Games -> Sessions I see wrong time. This time is not in my time zone. How can I configurate HM to show me in my time zone?
    Hi,

The time displayed is the one used in the HHs. You currently can't change this one.

You can add this suggestion here:
    http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

You can use this to offset the timezone when your using the today filters although if you play on more than 1 site this wouldnt be so useful: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=65

So if your local time is 10am and for example full tilt servers time says 1pm then if you want any hands played after midnight your time to be counted as a new day then you need to offset the 3 hours difference and set your day start time to 9pm
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

as i understand nothing have happend with this? u still cant change all hands into ur local time but have to do with different sites using different local time making it impossible to look at ur - let say - last 4 hours of actual playing?

its very annoying

Quote Originally Posted by kiddo View Post
    as i understand nothing have happend with this? u still cant change all hands into ur local time but have to do with different sites using different local time making it impossible to look at ur - let say - last 4 hours of actual playing?

its very annoying
    +1 bump

Banned

+1

My wish is for all dates/times in HHs to be replaced with user's computer's system time.

Guess the best thing is to vote here:
    http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/p...3897-time-zone

So annoying...

This is coming very soon, in the 1.10 beta versions.

hi there
    i just now switched from stars to full tilt.
    my time zone is GMT and in stars i can change the time zone, so the HH and the session tabs etc are always correctly using my local time.

i take it that in full tilt that's impossible as of now, because i can't a) change the time in the full tilt client and b) there is no option to adjust the time zone in HEM either?

Options--> Adjust Site Import Times...

Honestly,.. I'm not sure if this fully works now.. but it definitely will soon.. (and requires a reimport of all your hands)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here