HUD Profil Problem

Default HUD Profil Problem

Sorry for my english

Hello, I come here to ask a question, because I have a big problem.

I’ve located where the problem is coming from, but I can’t solve it right now...

I downloaded HM3 a few days ago, I set the HUD, everything was perfect

But the HUD does not show up at the table in tournament
    On the other hand it appears in Cash-Game...

So I’ve been in HM3 --- HUD --- HUD editor, and up we can choose the profile we want, and there when I select the tournament profile, and I click "apply" and "ok", nothing happens and it stays in "Cash Game Default"

Also, my HUD ONLY no longer opens...

Do you have a solution?

Thank you in advance for your answers

Quote Originally Posted by Madeleine Swann View Post
    Sorry for my english

Hello, I come here to ask a question, because I have a big problem.

I’ve located where the problem is coming from, but I can’t solve it right now...

I downloaded HM3 a few days ago, I set the HUD, everything was perfect

But the HUD does not show up at the table in tournament
    On the other hand it appears in Cash-Game...
    What site are you playing?

Make sure the poker client and hand histories are both in English. If it is not, you need to change it in the Lobby Options and restart the poker client or reinstall the software and choose English.*

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Madeleine Swann View Post
    So I’ve been in HM3 --- HUD --- HUD editor, and up we can choose the profile we want, and there when I select the tournament profile, and I click "apply" and "ok", nothing happens and it stays in "Cash Game Default"
    The HUD Editor is where you configure, design, etc your HUD profiles. It is not where you assign them to table types. That is done under the HUD - HUD Options... - 'Profile Select' menu, but that is most likely not the cause or solution to the problem you mentioned above.

Once the HUD is working on tournament tables like it should, you can use the steps below to set your preferred/default HUD profile for each table type.

If you (1) click the Table 'HUD' panel you can (2) choose the HUD you want to use then (3) open the menu again as shown in the attached image to set it as the default profile for that table type -*https://www.dropbox.com/s/adaopavpfr...ofile.png?dl=0

You will need to do the same for each site you play.* These HUD settings are saved and can be managed/created in the HUD - HUD Options: 'Profile Select' menu - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...pups#customize

Thank you for your quick response

I play on Pokerstars, and everything is in English (lobby and hand history)

The real problem is when I validate my HUD, nothing happens

I managed to display, in tournament, the HUD in graphical mode, but this one does not interest me and is by default, it is not my personal HUD...

Where can I send my screenshots?

Default Hm3

I managed to display, in tournament, the HUD in graphical mode, but this one does not interest me and is by default, it is not my personal HUD...

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    What site are you playing?

Make sure the poker client and hand histories are both in English. If it is not, you need to change it in the Lobby Options and restart the poker client or reinstall the software and choose English.*

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ.

The HUD Editor is where you configure, design, etc your HUD profiles. It is not where you assign them to table types. That is done under the HUD - HUD Options... - 'Profile Select' menu, but that is most likely not the cause or solution to the problem you mentioned above.

Once the HUD is working on tournament tables like it should, you can use the steps below to set your preferred/default HUD profile for each table type.

If you (1) click the Table 'HUD' panel you can (2) choose the HUD you want to use then (3) open the menu again as shown in the attached image to set it as the default profile for that table type -*https://www.dropbox.com/s/adaopavpfr...ofile.png?dl=0

You will need to do the same for each site you play.* These HUD settings are saved and can be managed/created in the HUD - HUD Options: 'Profile Select' menu - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...pups#customize

See the FAQ in post 2. It explains that you create a ticket in our system and send in everything.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)