Bet sizing filters

Default Bet sizing filters

How is it possible that I can't put a turn bet filter on top of an already existing flop bet filter. I could easily do it in HEM2. What the hell? I can only do it by writing it manually into the filter thing on top which is incredibly slow, laggy, freezes every second. This took me 35 minutes to do. Something I would do in 20 seconds in HEM2.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4692 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4692 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Can you explain why is the program so damn slow? HEM2 was already slow enough and you made it ten times slower.

Quote Originally Posted by wtfpwnage View Post
    Can you explain why is the program so damn slow? HEM2 was already slow enough and you made it ten times slower.
    I am not sure what specifically is 'slow' for you but HM3 uses a completely different database engine that can be a bit more resource intensive than PostgreSQL for large databases.

- What is your hard drive model, RAM and CPU? You can find this in your Control Panel - System - Device Manager. Please see this FAQ for our recommended/optimal system specs.
    - If you have an 'Alias' selected as the active player try selecting a specific site screen name with fewer hands and exit HM3, close the HM3 server, and restart HM3.
    - Does disabling the HM3 - Live Play - [ ] 'Automatically refresh' option help improve your performance?
    - How big is your database and how many hero hands are in the database?* How many tables do you typically play at the same time when you see these issues?* How long is your average session?
    - Does it help if you open the HM3 - Apps - NoteCaddy menu and 'Disable NoteCaddy'?

If you continue to have problems: Please try to create a new small/test database: File - New Database then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM2Archive and/or C:\HM3Archive.

If none of that helps: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I am not sure what specifically is 'slow' for you but HM3 uses a completely different database engine that can be a bit more resource intensive than PostgreSQL for large databases.

- What is your hard drive model, RAM and CPU? You can find this in your Control Panel - System - Device Manager. Please see this FAQ for our recommended/optimal system specs.
    - If you have an 'Alias' selected as the active player try selecting a specific site screen name with fewer hands and exit HM3, close the HM3 server, and restart HM3.
    - Does disabling the HM3 - Live Play - [ ] 'Automatically refresh' option help improve your performance?
    - How big is your database and how many hero hands are in the database?* How many tables do you typically play at the same time when you see these issues?* How long is your average session?
    - Does it help if you open the HM3 - Apps - NoteCaddy menu and 'Disable NoteCaddy'?

If you continue to have problems: Please try to create a new small/test database: File - New Database then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM2Archive and/or C:\HM3Archive.

If none of that helps: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.
    Why would you stop using the clearly superior PostgreSQL? I am the guy who complained about the opponents tab not loading in HEM3. It would take me several hours to load. You told me to not datamine LOL. How am I supposed to do deep research on population tendencies by creating aliases with just my hands? That is the whole purpose of the whole opponents list tab. I have just uploaded these 400 million hands into HEM2 and voila it took me exactly 1 minute and 10 seconds to load. You charged me a 100 dollars for a piece of software more confusing and less intuitive than its predecessor that is 10 to 100 times slower depending on the circumstance. Even the simple filters command line is so slow it takes several seconds for it to react to my typing for each letter. And no it's not my computer. I have got 64 gb ram, samsung 980 pro ssd and a 5800x3D. My CPU usage never went above 10% while using HEM3 anyways. I am yet to find a single thing better about HEM3 than HEM2. Maybe the HUD? This is the most baffling thing.