Stats suddenly disappear and/or shuffle (WPN)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Stats suddenly disappear and/or shuffle (WPN)

Hello there,

I have this issue over at Winning Poker Network where my HUD stats suddenly disappear.

In order to make them appear again, I have to minimize the table and then
    restore it back to normal.

Another issue related to that is that my stats suddenly shuffle out of nowhere and I have
    to re-select the appropriate seating from the table HUD.

Are these known issues? And are there any ways to fix these issues through settings?

Please let me know,
    palaskostas

The first issue is a known issue that has affected me from time to time but it does not affect everyone on our team that plays there so it makes it hard to reproduce consistently for the developers to try and address. Instead of min/max the table I can usually get the HUD to appear by clicking on any other open app like a browser or music player then clicking back on the table that the HUD dropped behind.

You can also try toggling the HUD Settings > General Settings > Advanced Settings:
    - [x] Auto Z-Order
    - [x] Force HUD on top of tables
    - [x} Show on active table only

options to see if you can find a combination that alleviates the problems.

For the second issue:

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
    2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] Panel Positions > OK

Configure your poker client preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+Poker+Network

*Note that the Seating Preferences have been moved to the new Site Setup menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Setup/VXTxky9K

1) Open one Table, play at least one hand.
    2) Move the stats with the Arrow Buttons (< >) on the Table Averages HUD to rotate your HUD where it belongs.
    3) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats to be moved to the correct positions.

Thank you for your reply. The shuffling is now gone.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Instead of min/max the table I can usually get the HUD to appear by clicking on any other open app like a browser or music player then clicking back on the table that the HUD dropped behind.
    Yes that helps only with restoring the stats.

However the problem with disappearing stats keeps happening. It does not happen often like you said, but it still does happen. (even after trying the methods you suggested)

Any idea why the issue happens? Also, do you have any other suggestions I may try?

Thanks again,
    palaskostas

Unfortunately I do not but I will try to do some testing on this later today or tomorrow once I am done testing the new HM2 build for release to see if I can reproduce it and make a video/log so I can write it up for the developers to look at. I haven't used HM2 in a while as I normally use HM Cloud now for a HUD when playing cash games and it doesn't seem to happen as much (at all?) with HM Cloud. If you play cash games you might want to give HM Cloud a try and see if it happens less while we try and get this documented so the developers can fix it in HM2.

Thank you Fozzy, I appreciate that.

Especially since this could be proved costly in the middle of a session.

As for HM Cloud, I am still not sure what it does exactly. Do you mind briefly give me the bottom line
    or maybe link me to a video that explains its purpose?

Thanks again,
    palaskostas

It is a cloud based tracker/HUD in early public beta testing*. You can read about it here and here.

The videos we have so far for HMC can be found here.

*It only supports cash games at this time for 6 or 7 of of the sites that HM2 supports.

Thank you Fozzy,

Please keep me posted on the other thing.

Meanwhile I will give HM cloud a try.

I will. I set myself a reminder for tomorrow and will keep this thread/tab open until I am able to test it in detail. Once I have more info I will update this thread and if I write a ticket for the developers I will add you to the ticket so you can be notified when it is fixed. If I can not duplicate it I may end up asking you to duplicate it and send us some log files and a video if possible.

I think you will like Cloud. Most testers have nothing but good things to say about it. It is not as feature rich as HM2 but it does everything I need while playing for a HUD and is quite good at reviewing hands as well.

I will. I set myself a reminder for tomorrow and will keep this thread/tab open until I am able to test it in detail. Once I have more info I will update this thread and if I write a ticket for the developers I will add you to the ticket so you can be notified when it is fixed. If I can not duplicate it I may end up asking you to duplicate it and send us some log files and a video if possible.
    Thank you I appreciate that Fozzy!

I think you will like Cloud. Most testers have nothing but good things to say about it. It is not as feature rich as HM2 but it does everything I need while playing for a HUD and is quite good at reviewing hands as well.
    Yeah, judging from the videos that you provided me with, it looks pretty cool. The only thing I don't quite get is this: How is HM Cloud not a replacement for HM2? I mean if someone is currently only playing cash games and they only use the major/popular stats, then what do they need HM2 for?

Quote Originally Posted by palaskostas View Post
    Yeah, judging from the videos that you provided me with, it looks pretty cool. The only thing I don't quite get is this: How is HM Cloud not a replacement for HM2? I mean if someone is currently only playing cash games and they only use the major/popular stats, then what do they need HM2 for?
    Some could/may only want to use HM Cloud when first starting out in the micro stakes, or if it is their first time using a HUD/tracker, but if they ever want to customize their HUD/Popups or do more complex database filtering they will end up needing HM2. HM Cloud will never have all of the same features and customization options as HM2.