Can't login after update
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Can't login after update

Today i started HM2 and the update window popped up. i proceeded with update and after it was installed hm2 relaunched. the login window appeared, unfortunately i couldnt remember my password so i changed the password, but now everytime i try to login invalid username/password error message appears.

what can i do to make it work again?

Log into your HEM account, copy your serial # from there and register the new updated software. (I'm talking about the 'My Account' log in on the home page, not the forums.)

but the problem is i cant log in my hem account, when i open hm2, the hm account window appaers. if i type in my email and password it tells me to purchase hm2 or trial. if i retrieve a new password and try to log in it shows me the invalid username/pass error...

On the home page, Hold'em Manager Poker Software - Best Poker Tracking Software, not the account pop up window which appears in HM2. Top right pof the page next to the Cart symbol, click on the Login link. This opens your account and the serial # for your HM is there. Copy that to the popup window from HM2. That is what worked for me. Other than that, contact support.

but i cant find the serial number

Same problem: can't access to HM2 because it asks to purchase it (nevertheless I've already done this before). Probably a bug that needs to be fixed (?).

Quote Originally Posted by Matt92 View Post
    Same problem: can't access to HM2 because it asks to purchase it (nevertheless I've already done this before). Probably a bug that needs to be fixed (?).
    Same problem. HM2 started as expired trial product on my notebook after I updated up to 6745.

This operation
    Quote Originally Posted by EN09 View Post
    Log into your HEM account, copy your serial # from there and register the new updated software. (I'm talking about the 'My Account' log in on the home page, not the forums.)
    does not work. HM2 didn't recognize my active license number given from my holdemmanager.com account.

Nevertheless, I still use build 6534 on my desktop PC and it works fine.

We had a temporary issue with our server which is now resolved and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. If you have not already done so please try running Holdem Manager again.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

i have the same problem.Now it does not load at all but says 'a valid licence not found' When i click off this box, Hm2 closes.What do i do,thanks in advance

Nothing changed, it still asks to purchase after logging in.