After last update stopped showing "ForceLifeTimeHudStats" for Hero in HM3 replayer.

Default After last update stopped showing "ForceLifeTimeHudStats" for Hero in HM3 replayer.

Hi there. After last update for HM3 to v 3.1.28.0, stopped showing LIFE TIME HANDS for Hero. Now tt is possible to see all set hands (20000 hands in my case) only in deals where Hero wasn't involved (any deal with none Hero hand in session window). How to get it back?
    P.S: in HoldemManager.config file there is ability to show LIFE TIME HANDS for Hero in replayer when adding string <Key Name="ForceLifeTimeHudStats" Value="True" /> after <Section Name="General">. It was working perfectly until the last update.

We updated it so that it will stop showing lifetime hero hud stats on live tables. You have to move the config edit from the general section to the replayer section. See the new post in the original thread here - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...=1#post2521504
    Last edited by fozzy71; 02-07-2023 at 09:48 AM. Reason: added 'lifetime' to my post and quote below for clarity

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    We updated it so that it will stop showing lifetime hero hud stats on live tables. You have to move the config edit from the general section to the replayer section. See the new post in the original thread here - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...=1#post2521504
    I changed it and it works now. Thanks. By the way I agree with Endlesdownswing from the main topic who thinks that having all-life-stats on live tables is usefull.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 02-07-2023 at 09:48 AM. Reason: added 'lifetime' to my quote for clarity

Quote Originally Posted by sol_demius View Post
    I changed it and it works now. Thanks. By the way I agree with Endlesdownswing from the main topic who thinks that having all-life-stats on live tables is usefull.
    I disagree, as does management, for a variety of reasons. Lifetime Hero HUD data on live tables will never be a feature as far as I know. The fact that it showed live hero HUD data with that config edit for a while was a bug caused by improper implementation of the 'Replayer Lifetime Hero HUD Stats' feature request by a former developer.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I disagree, as does management, for a variety of reasons. Lifetime Hero HUD data on live tables will never be a feature as far as I know. The fact that it showed live hero HUD data with that config edit for a while was a bug caused by improper implementation of the 'Replayer Lifetime Hero HUD Stats' feature request by a former developer.
    Community buys and supports your software and if some feature isn't against Poker Rules that it is should be up to the community to decide whether that should be included or not in your software. By the way "for a variety of reason". You haven't given a single good reason the the feature not to be included in HM3. Right? We appreciate you job guys, but don't treat your users as kids here isn't a kindergarden. People are actually paying for technical support.
    Last edited by sol_demius; 02-12-2023 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sol_demius View Post
    Community buys and supports your software and if some feature isn't against Poker Rules that it is should be up to the community to decide whether that should be included or not in your software. By the way "for a variety of reason". You haven't given a single good reason the the feature not to be included in HM3. Right? We appreciate you job guys, but don't treat your users as kids here isn't a kindergarden. People are actually paying for technical support.
    Performance issues are the main reason we prevent lifetime hero data in the live-play HUD. Hero stats are not cached like opponents HUD/stats data so HM3 has to look up all of your lifetime data, for every single hand, every time it refreshes the HUD for every hand on every table. If you have a million hands in your database and are playing 8 tables at once it takes a lot of resources (CPU/SSD throughput, and available RAM) to look up hero data on 1 million+ hands 8+ times per minute.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 02-12-2023 at 09:00 AM.