Not correct Net Winning

Question Not correct Net Winning

Hello, i have a problem. Today i played a tournament and cashed for $423,75, but on HM3 its show NET WINNIGS $240,75

how to solve this?

IMAGES BELOW.

https://ibb.co/92YH2YZ

13.png
    Attached Images Attached Images

Which site or sites are you experiencing this issue with? STT or MTT?

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and some single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM3 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information it is impossible for HM3 to work out the correct results. The only sites that currently write these summary files that we support right now is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, Winamax, WPN, Pacific, Run It Once Poker and GGPoker. If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the STT/SNG results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports - Tournament - Tournaments - right-click - 'Edit' option.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Which site or sites are you experiencing this issue with? STT or MTT?

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and some single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM3 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information it is impossible for HM3 to work out the correct results. The only sites that currently write these summary files that we support right now is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, Winamax, WPN, Pacific, Run It Once Poker and GGPoker. If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the STT/SNG results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports - Tournament - Tournaments - right-click - 'Edit' option.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    I play only on Pokerstars, yesterday i clicked on refresh button and problem was solvem, but after seconds the netwinnings put again in $240,75.
    All other tournaments i have played like this (zoom hu pko) summarys is correct.

I finally ended up editing the tournament result, deleting 1 cent less in the win and the problem was fixed. really weird.

Heads Up total KO tournaments on pokerstars were always problematic. HM3 doesn't show re-entries into them until I manually re-import hand histories. Placements are almost always incorrect. It shows I finished 1st in most of them. And when you get to top 4 it sometimes shows the winnings incorrectly. It almost awlays shows them wrong when you win. I also had problems with HUD in top 4 when the format changes. I contacted support several tiems and explained the problems in detail over past few years but it never got resolved

There were always problems with results of "Heads Up total KO" tournaments on Pokerstars. Incorrect re-entries, incorrect placements, inccorect winnings in top 4, problems with hud in top 4 (the format changes in top 4). I have contacted support several times and explained the problems in detail but it never got fixed.
    Last edited by Yotraan; 06-14-2022 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yotraan View Post
    Heads Up total KO tournaments on pokerstars were always problematic. HM3 doesn't show re-entries into them until I manually re-import hand histories. Placements are almost always incorrect. It shows I finished 1st in most of them. And when you get to top 4 it sometimes shows the winnings incorrectly. It almost awlays shows them wrong when you win.
    If this is still happening:

a) Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem with live play detection and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue(s) in the support ticket you created.

b) Also make sure to zip/attach the hand history and tournament summary files from that session/day as instructed at the very end of this guide.

I also had problems with HUD in top 4 when the format changes. I contacted support several tiems and explained the problems in detail over past few years but it never got resolved

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

a) Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem with live play detection and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue(s) in the support ticket you created.

b) Also make sure to zip/attach the hand history and tournament summary files from that session/day as instructed at the very end of this guide.
    There is a ticket already: Ticket #766605

There is a ticket already: Ticket #766605
    I tried dropping all your folders you sent into an auto import folder and HM3 only imported 82 cash hands, 2044 tourney hands, 12 tourneys. Manual import shows 118 cash hands, 29900 tourney hands, 153 tourneys. I need to try testing again this week with smaller sample like just 1 day of files to see if I can reproduce the auto import specific issues. If I still can't reproduce then I will need to forward this to our QA/Testing Manager to see if he or one of our testers can try reproducing by playing some of those same tournaments that I do not have access to. Once I have more information about the hands you sent I will reply to your ticket.