Few feature requests I have.
- Show in BB's (like in PT4)
- Instance (Window) of the Hand Viewer could show hands from all tables or from single table only. Drop down menu where desired table could be selected or all tables could be selected. Multiple instances of hand viewer are permitted and could be used to show hands for specific table.
- Hand Viewer would go to the newest hand automatically, if desired (like in PT4)
- Forward/Back button or hotkeys
- PT4 replayer is just superior.
Opponents / Opponents list:
- Show information 'First Seen / Last seen' (data comes directly from sessions: oldest session is the first seen and newest session is last seen) (REASON: can help on sites which allow periodical nickname change)
- More colors
- Naming colors
- Quick tagging - maybe in context menu of the specific players HUD. That menu is underutilized, currently there is only single menu item 'Session Stats'
- Have option to show summary box (don't know how to call it) like in PT4 so that I don't have to place mouse cursor in some pixel perfect position
- When importing exported notes, don't add anything to the notes actual notes, make it optional or add only if there are notes. Problematic that players which have only a color code get a note after importing (currently it adds import date of the notes).
- When exporting hands, output some information and make it so that cash/tournament can be exported without closing and reopening of the export window (MINOR NUISANCE)