Hand history does not show EV when all in

Default Hand history does not show EV when all in

Hello

Im playing on APPs Poker Bros to be exact, 4 card omaha

When one player is all in but his stack is not big enough to re-raise his raise ( because his remaning stack is not 2x bigger then last raise ) the HM reports will not show EV at the end of the hand

In attached I gave you example of a hand, and also it shows that in report's it show's 0 ev diffrent, with is a huge issue if I want to track my results correctly, please do something about that

Regards
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is because one player was all-in preflop but the other 2 showdown players were not.

HM3 uses the same equity code as PT4 now which is more accurate and less biased than the code we used for equity in HM2.

In a hand where a player is all-in but other players are not, net adjusted results are not calculated. When one player is all-in preflop and other players are not, then they usually have the option to act postflop and this means that sometimes one of them will fold. Having the option to fold* after another street is dealt means that in the long run there will be more strong hands which get to showdown and less weak hands. If we were to calculate net adjusted results in hands like this it would introduce a systematic bias (because there will be more known strong hands) so we exclude all hands like this from net adjusted calculations. You can read more about this here.

*Note: Attempting to calculate adjusted results when unknown but folded cards already called the all-in also introduce a bias into the results so HM3 does not make these calculations in any situation where a player calls the all-in and later folds (even if it's on the same street).

I have 83% of flop vs 2 players, vs player that won a hand and was not all in preflop I had around 90% in equity, how is that accurate to show that I had 0 equity on the flop, that make's no sense

Quote Originally Posted by spaishoot2 View Post
    I have 83% of flop vs 2 players, vs player that won a hand and was not all in preflop I had around 90% in equity, how is that accurate to show that I had 0 equity on the flop, that make's no sense
    The reason we do not calculate All-In Adjusted values for these types of hands is explained in detail in the page I linked above. I can not explain it any better than that.

We do have an open feature request to add a setting to use the old HM2 $EV calculation formula for all-in hands instead of the new AllIn Adj formula but I do not know if/when that feature might ever be implemented.

HMT-5088: Add config option to calculate All-In Adj in Multi-Way pots (i.e. HM2 $EV)

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5088 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

My guess is that I'm not the only one player that don't like the current solutions for these spots. I really hope that your company is acculy going to do something about that in near future , in past HM company was respected and had a great costumer service, nowdays rumours says that they dont care about feedback from players anymore I hope u can prove me wrong on that one.