I dont find a stat, and when I try to create it Im missing something.

Default I dont find a stat, and when I try to create it Im missing something.

Hello HM Team, Im having the following problem I would really appreciate some help with it. Thank you in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj5Oplmv0xs

Quote Originally Posted by AngelR View Post
    Hello HM Team, Im having the following problem I would really appreciate some help with it. Thank you in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj5Oplmv0xs
    Hi, I am not an NC Team, but I will try to help I suspect what you are looking for as an HM3 stat should be somewhere here:

About your NC experience - looks like you're new to NC, so you're a little confused
    I don't have NC in HM3 for several reasons, and use HM2 for NC and playing but I think your definition works correctly.
    First, on your list, the first definition doesn't define a position. If you want exactly the IP, then judging by the defs description in your video, this is the third definition.
    Also, your definition determined the situation when the player bet on the turn and the Preflop raiser Call as "Oppotunity" - that is, the preflop raiser could have folded, but did not. When the player "fulfills" the conditions of the definition, there will be SUCCESS instead of Opportunity.

Based on the print screen above, I read the result of your definition as follows: In the case when the Preflop raisers checked the flop, they folded to the opponent's bet (in position or not) in ~ 66% of cases (26/13.)

I hope I helped you a little.
    Last edited by FALOs; 06-04-2021 at 08:32 PM.

Hi FALO, thank for your response I really appreaciate that you are helping me without being on the NC team.

In regards of using the stat "Skip flop CB and fold to Turn Bet IP", the thing that makes me hesitate about using it is that when I searched for the stats OOP are super specific:
    "Skip Flop CB and Check-Fold - Single Rsd Pot OOP, but "Skip flop CB and fold to Turn Bet IP" seems like it could gather information from 3-bet pots also. Do you know if this is like this?

The distinction between oportunity and sucess, was REALLY helpful! I will make a more specific stat with agressor being IP. Thank you very much!
    Last edited by AngelR; 06-05-2021 at 03:34 PM.

but "Skip flop CB and fold to Turn Bet IP" seems like it could gather information from 3-bet pots also. Do you know if this is like this?
    Hey!
    If I remember correctly, PFR is any situation when you raise preflop -first raise, 3bet, open 4bet. Therefore, if you do not find a separate definition for SingleRaised, then yes, most likely this stat will also take into account 3bet spots.
    Anyway, you can create an action filter in HM3 Filters and check it out.

Hi FALO, thank for your response I really appreaciate that you are helping me without being on the NC team.

In regards of using the stat "Skip flop CB and fold to Turn Bet IP", the thing that makes me hesitate about using it is that when I searched for the stats OOP are super specific:
    "Skip Flop CB and Check-Fold - Single Rsd Pot OOP, but "Skip flop CB and fold to Turn Bet IP" seems like it could gather information from 3-bet pots also. Do you know if this is like this?

The distinction between oportunity and sucess, was REALLY helpful! I will make a more specific stat with agressor being IP. Thank you very much!
    Hi AngelR,

For your definition in the Preflop action sequence you can set 'Player's Final Action on this Street' for the preflop raise. This will ensure that there can't be a 3bet.

(thank you for helping out FALOs )