HM3 don't import Winamax hands after Winamax update - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Our QA/Testing Manager just did some more testing and it appears that the Winamax Beta client hasn't been updated yet to use the new path so please try installing the Winamax Beta client from their site and see if that works for you like it does for him.

I also just got word that we should have a new public beta available soon.
    All the people on the french "Club Poker" forum who installed the beta client are unable to run any tracker at all (HEM or PT), , and Winamax even said that they were aware of this situation. Do you mean that your QA Manager was able to run HEM 3 with the beta client ?

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Our QA/Testing Manager just did some more testing and it appears that the Winamax Beta client hasn't been updated yet to use the new path so please try installing the Winamax Beta client from their site and see if that works for you like it does for him.

I also just got word that we should have a new public beta available soon.
    All the mebers of the Club Poker forum (french forum) who installed the beta client are unable to run a single tracker (HEM or PT). Winamax even said that they were aware of the situation. Do you mean that your Testing manager was able to run HEM 3 with the beta client ? Thanx.

All the members of the Club Poker forum (french forum) who installed the beta client are unable to run a single tracker (HEM or PT). Winamax even said that they were aware of the situation. Do you mean that your Testing manager was able to run HEM 3 with the beta client ? Thanx.

The same.
    I changed the path to the new folder.
    OK, I'm having the results ok sessions now, but still no HUD...

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Hello all,

HM3 v3.1.16.7105 is now available with added support for new handhistory folder after Winamax client update.

You can find the release thread here. Beta is available through auto-update if you are opted-in for beta updates.

Quote Originally Posted by random View Post
    Hello all,

HM3 v3.1.16.7105 is now available with added support for new handhistory folder after Winamax client update.

You can find the release thread here. Beta is available through auto-update if you are opted-in for beta updates.
    It's working. Both auto-import and HUD are working on regular tables.

Hello all,

it works, but all functions make hm3 freeze, like i cannot use any filter in my hand history, he can't even load 20 hands. waited for 10 min then turned it off, i have 16gb RAM plus 4threaded 4.5ghz processor so it is not PC problem, fix it please

Quote Originally Posted by Krovikhan View Post
    It's working. Both auto-import and HUD are working on regular tables.
    What did you do? Did you use some tricks to make it work. Nothing here after the update... no auto importing, no hud.

Hello all,

Hi. I confirm that this update works and HUD is now showing on normal speed cash game tables.

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by He Him View Post
    What did you do? Did you use some tricks to make it work. Nothing here after the update... no auto importing, no hud.
    Hi,

Make sure to go to HM3 Tools > Site settings and under Winamax autoimport folders press Autodetect if new folder was not added yet.