HM3 Problems

Thread: HM3 Problems

Default HM3 Problems

Today i try to play my first regular session on ipoker after spending a long time 1 tabling this week trying to position my HUD etc and getting all the popups right. I load up 6 tables to start, hud appears on 2 of them. I click stop hud then restart it, nothing changes. So then i go to close HM3 and restart it. Bear in mind i am trying to focus on my 6 tables and in 2020 poker is a tough game. After restarting it takes forever to load (super powerful desktop pc) and then a license window appears showing license active - all stakes. Great i think, program is starting and then a message pops up "this account has no active license. To use HM3 please start a trial or purchase a license. HM3 will exit if you close this window without an active license". So i click ok and license window close but HM3 appears in a frozen state then finally closes after a couple of minutes. I have to close down my tables and finally restart my computer to get it working again. I am not sure if HUD only works on 2 tables i have not tried it again.

I have used HM for a long time and as it stands this program just isn't upto it. I want to continue using HM2 which i have no issues with. I am willing to pay the yearly subscription (already paid 2 years of HM3 despite never being able to use it) however from Jan 1 I guess i have no choice but to start using PT4? Any other options? Has anyone actually got this working reliably for their daily grind?

What is the exact game type?

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    What is the exact game type?

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Ok thanks udbrky.

Do you know why when i duplicate a HUD profile or export one then re-import the positions are not saved. I just want to copy an existing profile i have spent a long time positioning the stats with and add an additional panel. How can i do this without setting the position of every single panel again? Is there some way to edit the file and manually enter the coordinates?
    Last edited by MartinBKK; 12-31-2020 at 08:07 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBKK View Post
    Ok thanks udbrky.

Do you know why when i duplicate a HUD profile or export one then re-import the positions are not saved. I just want to copy an existing profile i have spent a long time positioning the stats with and add an additional panel. How can i do this without setting the position of every single panel again? Is there some way to edit the file and manually enter the coordinates?
    Unfortunately this is not possible at this time. All exported/imported and duplicated profiles start off using the default positions. I forwarded your questions/comments to our QA/Testing Manager to see if this would be technically possible to implement in a future HM3 update or not. If he tells me that it is something that the developers could possibly implement I will write it up as a feature request and update this thread once it has been documented.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Unfortunately this is not possible at this time. All exported/imported and duplicated profiles start off using the default positions. I forwarded your questions/comments to our QA/Testing Manager to see if this would be technically possible to implement in a future HM3 update or not. If he tells me that it is something that the developers could possibly implement I will write it up as a feature request and update this thread once it has been documented.
    ok thank you fozzy.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBKK View Post
    Today i try to play my first regular session on ipoker after spending a long time 1 tabling this week trying to position my HUD etc and getting all the popups right. I load up 6 tables to start, hud appears on 2 of them. I click stop hud then restart it, nothing changes. So then i go to close HM3 and restart it. Bear in mind i am trying to focus on my 6 tables and in 2020 poker is a tough game. After restarting it takes forever to load (super powerful desktop pc) and then a license window appears showing license active - all stakes. Great i think, program is starting and then a message pops up "this account has no active license. To use HM3 please start a trial or purchase a license. HM3 will exit if you close this window without an active license". So i click ok and license window close but HM3 appears in a frozen state then finally closes after a couple of minutes. I have to close down my tables and finally restart my computer to get it working again. I am not sure if HUD only works on 2 tables i have not tried it again.
    This happened to me today when I started my session. I usually never have trouble with HM starting up, but today it "hung" on the "initializing" screen. After some time HM popped up with the license window. I didn't bother with it. Just closed down, finished session and rebooted computer. It seems to have fixed it. When I logged back in there was a warning about error logging being enabled, so I disabled that. Everything seems to be working again, despite not having a great computer running HM. Hope things worked out for you.