NO HUD in ZOOM Poker since the last update of Pokerstars.eu ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

A new hope ?

Quote Originally Posted by aurelienlq View Post
    A new hope ?
    See the post directly above yours. Nothing has changed since that post. The developers are working to fix or revert the change that caused the import and tournament detection speed problems. Once that is done we will push the new beta live. If you follow the instructions in the last line of my previous reply we can send you a link to a new version of that HM3 that will get your HUD working but you are going to have slower hand history import and tournament detection speed until we push the next beta live.

Ok thank you but i prefer wait ....and don't have another bug

May the force be with us !

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    See the post directly above yours. Nothing has changed since that post. The developers are working to fix or revert the change that caused the import and tournament detection speed problems. Once that is done we will push the new beta live. If you follow the instructions in the last line of my previous reply we can send you a link to a new version of that HM3 that will get your HUD working but you are going to have slower hand history import and tournament detection speed until we push the next beta live.
    I m using this version. Today I activated notecaddy, but I don't think it is working well. I have 900K hand and HM3 is loading them again and again. I don't know why. Maybe Notecaddy is trying to write note from my database ? This version is working for HUD, but very very slow. I really need my tracker for playing pokerstars.eu again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibi View Post
    I m using this version. Today I activated notecaddy, but I don't think it is working well. I have 900K hand and HM3 is loading them again and again. I don't know why. Maybe Notecaddy is trying to write note from my database ? This version is working for HUD, but very very slow. I really need my tracker for playing pokerstars.eu again.
    What do you mean HM3 is loading hands again and again? Are you having a problems with the reports, the HUD, the NoteCaddy menus, or something else? If you disable NoteCaddy in the Apps menu do the problems go away?

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    What do you mean HM3 is loading hands again and again? Are you having a problems with the reports, the HUD, the NoteCaddy menus, or something else? If you disable NoteCaddy in the Apps menu do the problems go away?

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.
    I stoped Notecaddy, then I stoped HM3. I launched HM3 again and activated Notecaddy again. Now this is working well. But does this version ( 3.1.14.6415 ) support notecaddy ? I d like to use notecaddy edge I own since HM2 for example, but can't figure out how to do it.

Edit : In fact I have to disable Notecaddy to have it work properly.
    Last edited by Jibi; 11-29-2020 at 08:36 AM.

Also, I would like to add, no matter what I try, I can't import all hands. HM2 can , but some are not imported or recognized maybe. For 20K hands, 250 are missing and not imported. I tried to export these hands as text files from HM2 and make HM3 import them, still many hands are missing.

I stoped Notecaddy, then I stoped HM3. I launched HM3 again and activated Notecaddy again. Now this is working well. But does this version ( 3.1.14.6415 ) support notecaddy ? I d like to use notecaddy edge I own since HM2 for example, but can't figure out how to do it.

Edit : In fact I have to disable Notecaddy to have it work properly.
    Yes, it should work with NoteCaddy. If you are having problems with NoteCaddy please post in the NoteCaddy Apps sub-forum for Justin from NCE to help you, or send us your bug report with log files as instructed in this FAQ.

Also, I would like to add, no matter what I try, I can't import all hands. HM2 can , but some are not imported or recognized maybe. For 20K hands, 250 are missing and not imported. I tried to export these hands as text files from HM2 and make HM3 import them, still many hands are missing.
    What specific site's hands did not import accurately from HM2 to HM3?

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please backup your HM2 database/settings as explained here.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports and a detailed description by site/game, tournament number, session, hole cards, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Then upload the backup file to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using WeTransfer or FileDropper or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.