NO HUD in ZOOM Poker since the last update of Pokerstars.eu ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default NO HUD in ZOOM Poker since the last update of Pokerstars.eu ?

Hi, do you know why there is no HUD in ZOOM Poker since the last update of Pokerstars.eu ?

Thanks

Exclamation HUD no longer works with fast poker (zoom pokerstars)

Hello,

After updating the software from pokerstars today, I noticed that the HUD no longer works with fast poker.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

HUD-35: PokerStars.FR Zoom hud not working anymore after update Nov 2020

I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as fixed by our internal testers and the release is imminent.

Once I get more information about when this might get fixed I will update this thread (and the other similar thread I see about it from another user).

Quote Originally Posted by aurelienlq View Post
    Hi, do you know why there is no HUD in ZOOM Poker since the last update of Pokerstars.eu ?

Thanks
    Our QA/Testing Manager said it works fine for him on Stars.eu zoom.

Make sure you have version 2.0.0.8699 of HM2 installed. If you haven't updated yet please close HM2 and Stars then update to the latest beta version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

Once HM2 is updated and launched you can start the PokerStars client.

IMPORTANT Zoom Installation Instructions:

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you start PokerStars again.

On the first run, you must start the Hold'em Manager 2 HUD BEFORE you launch PokerStars. If PokerStars is open, you must close PokerStars, start the HUD and then open PokerStars before Zoom HUD will function properly.

If the Zoom HUD is not displaying after doing the above, please uninstall PokerStars, rename the associated C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PokerStars.xx folders. and re-download and install PokerStars as the PokerStars installation is more than likely corrupted and a PokerStars reinstall should resolve the issue.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

If you continue to have problems please tell us which ps.xx skin you play on, what the client/server version numbers are, and send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the Zoom setup FAQ in the link above.

Default Same problem HM3

I have the same problem here with PokerstarsFR since the client update. I have HM3 v3.1.14 and I noticed that the HUD only works on PS replayer but not on Zoom poker tables.

I have the same problem with HM3 v3.1.14. The hud is not displaying on zoom table but rather on table replayer which is weird. I notice a change on PokerstarsFR windows table naming, previously it was #TableName #stakes and we have now "Poker time remaining : xxx min" #TableName #Stakes. Do you have any info on that ?

Thanks

Default Does the Fix also work with HM3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Our QA/Testing Manager said it works fine for him on Stars.eu zoom.

Make sure you have version 2.0.0.8699 of HM2 installed. If you haven't updated yet please close HM2 and Stars then update to the latest beta version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

Once HM2 is updated and launched you can start the PokerStars client.

IMPORTANT Zoom Installation Instructions:

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you start PokerStars again.

On the first run, you must start the Hold'em Manager 2 HUD BEFORE you launch PokerStars. If PokerStars is open, you must close PokerStars, start the HUD and then open PokerStars before Zoom HUD will function properly.

If the Zoom HUD is not displaying after doing the above, please uninstall PokerStars, rename the associated C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PokerStars.xx folders. and re-download and install PokerStars as the PokerStars installation is more than likely corrupted and a PokerStars reinstall should resolve the issue.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

If you continue to have problems please tell us which ps.xx skin you play on, what the client/server version numbers are, and send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the Zoom setup FAQ in the link above.
    Hello, the fix you are suggesting seem to be for HM2. I have the same problem on HM3, is there a fix as well ?

Hello thanks for your answer but you speak about HEM 2 and i ask for HEM 3.

I'm not in the HEM 3 bug report ?

TY

Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    I have the same problem with HM3 v3.1.14. The hud is not displaying on zoom table but rather on table replayer which is weird. I notice a change on PokerstarsFR windows table naming, previously it was #TableName #stakes and we have now "Poker time remaining : xxx min" #TableName #Stakes. Do you have any info on that ?

Thanks
    Please see post 3 2 posts above your post - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...=1#post2512279

Please 'Contact Support' here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - with a link to this thread and your forum username.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by GuyW View Post
    Hello, the fix you are suggesting seem to be for HM2. I have the same problem on HM3, is there a fix as well ?
    Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)