HEM 3 HUD bug on replayer - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Angry ah

It seems like not even hack with 'ForceLifeTimeHudStats' works with the latest version.
    Is this feature so complicated to show hero stats in replayer? I bought HM3 (only for the observer feature on PS) but HM2 would be much better anyway.
    Come on guys, what are you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by vanpeter View Post
    It seems like not even hack with 'ForceLifeTimeHudStats' works with the latest version.
    Is this feature so complicated to show hero stats in replayer? I bought HM3 (only for the observer feature on PS) but HM2 would be much better anyway.
    Come on guys, what are you doing?
    The config edit still works fine for me in v3.1.14.6407 as you can see in the attached images.

Attachment 164874

Attachment 164875

Attachment 164876

Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.

- View your C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0 folder with Windows File Explorer. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+

Please right-click and 'Copy' ONLY these 2 files:
    - HoldemManager.config
    - HoldemManager.config.bak

And paste them to a new folder on your desktop.

Open the HoldemManager.config file in a 3rd party text editor such as https://www.sublimetext.com/ or https://notepad-plus-plus.org/ and add

<Key Name="ForceLifeTimeHudStats" Value="True" />

below Section Name="General".

It should look like this - https://www.dropbox.com/s/jbjjv0ss89...ample.png?dl=0

Save the file, close it, and launch HM3 and open the HUD - HUD Options - 'General Settings' / 'General' tabs and edit the 'Filters' accordingly.

Would we be able to get a thought of when this will be added? It's been more than 3 months since the official delivery and still no word on issues this way.

I'm incredibly frustrated with HM3 up to this point. There are a huge load of bugs includes as yet missing that HM2 had, and they don't appear to get tended to in fresher deliveries. All things considered, we are getting things like renamed measurements and better status messages.

I can't envision why anybody would need to utilize HM3 right now when HM2 is improving. In any event, something as fundamental as the hand watcher is better on HM2 which says a ton. telecharger discord
    Last edited by gopal123; 11-23-2020 at 07:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gopal123 View Post
    Would we be able to get a thought of when this will be added? It's been more than 3 months since the official delivery and still no word on issues this way.

I'm incredibly frustrated with HM3 up to this point. There are a huge load of bugs includes as yet missing that HM2 had, and they don't appear to get tended to in fresher deliveries. All things considered, we are getting things like renamed measurements and better status messages.

I can't envision why anybody would need to utilize HM3 right now when HM2 is improving. In any event, something as fundamental as the hand watcher is better on HM2 which says a ton.
    I do not have an estimate for when this feature will be added. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.

For now the only thing I can suggest is the manual config edit method as instructed in post #7 in this thread.