Massive descrepancy in HUD stats tween HM2 and 3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Massive descrepancy in HUD stats tween HM2 and 3

These are stats of the same player, same no. of hands from both HUDs. What on earth is going on in the OPEN MIN RAISE part of HM3? HM3 also doesn't tell you the no of hands either.

6681d6435886782ec3f8c655cb2fac13.png

The below image is a 140k hand sample. What gives?

c0e06b94d025a79f509fbeedbffee5d6.png

Both those rejam and rejam vs hero stats are 3b vs steal and 3b vs steal vs hero
    Last edited by RunBad4Life; 08-31-2020 at 06:23 PM.

Do you have the same filters set up in the HUD Options for HM2 and HM3?
    HM3 → HUD → HUD Options
    HM2 → HUD Settings → HUD Filters / Tournament Filters

In HM3, the opportunities count is shown by mousing over the stat. You can also set the opportunities for stats to always show in the Hud Profile Editor.

pcdozeq.png
    (change false to true)

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Do you have the same filters set up in the HUD Options for HM2 and HM3?
    HM3 → HUD → HUD Options
    HM2 → HUD Settings → HUD Filters / Tournament Filters
    Yes, hence the number of hands being identical to each other.

How is this min raise stat possible??

00660767881303272c9378d88564fbbd.png

edit: I think I know what it means, if EP is 13% RFI then min raise is 30% of that 13%? IS there any way to have it back how it was in HM2? Why you change the same stats everyone's been using for years is quite simply baffling, and pretty infuriating tbh
    Last edited by RunBad4Life; 09-01-2020 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post

In HM3, the opportunities count is shown by mousing over the stat. You can also set the opportunities for stats to always show in the Hud Profile Editor.
    So I've done that but I want it how it was in HM2 so that the opportunities stop showing after 100 hands. I don't need this kind of extreme...

Attachment 164534

Quote Originally Posted by RunBad4Life View Post

The below image is a 140k hand sample. What gives?

c0e06b94d025a79f509fbeedbffee5d6.png

Both those rejam and rejam vs hero stats are 3b vs steal and 3b vs steal vs hero
    This appears to be related to 2 open issues our developers are already aware of:

- HMT-5704: Facing steal not counted for hands in SB when facing a Steal and BB reraises
    - HMT-5705: Facing steal not counted for BB player after SB folds for this hand

These issues have been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when they are fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5704 and HMT-5705 are Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Yes, hence the number of hands being identical to each other.

How is this min raise stat possible??

00660767881303272c9378d88564fbbd.png

edit: I think I know what it means, if EP is 13% RFI then min raise is 30% of that 13%? IS there any way to have it back how it was in HM2? Why you change the same stats everyone's been using for years is quite simply baffling, and pretty infuriating tbh
    We are not intentionally changing stats. We had to rewrite all HM2 stats from scratch for HM3 so some discrepancies/bugs are possible, and bug reports like this from you and other customers are much appreciated to help us find any issues we missed. This is happening because this stat is is incorrectly checking for hands with raises instead of all hands.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5756 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

So I've done that but I want it how it was in HM2 so that the opportunities stop showing after 100 hands. I don't need this kind of extreme...

Attachment 164534
    This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *

HMT-4985: Add option to hide popup samples (times/opportunities) after 99 samples (Missing HM2 Feature)

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4985 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

What is the ETA on these then? Pretty much renders the software useless for me right now... Would've thought someone would've picked up on this from the moment it came out tbh

What is the ETA on these then? Pretty much renders the software useless for me right now... Would've thought someone would've picked up on this from the moment it came out tbh
    The HMT-5756 developer ticket for the MinRaise stat issues is already fixed in the beta we just pushed live this morning. You can download the update from here. I do not have an estimate for when HMT-5704, 5705, and 4985 will be resolved.

So 5704 and 5705 still isn't resolved? The software is completely useless for me until it is, it simply isn't what is in the description of what's been purchased. I request a refund immediately. haven't used it at all, still on hm2.

So 5704 and 5705 still isn't resolved? The software is completely useless for me until it is, it simply isn't what is in the description of what's been purchased. I request a refund immediately. haven't used it at all, still on hm2.
    HM3 v3.1.12.0 had this fix:
    - Changed Minraise stats to show percentage based on all preflop hands, and not only relative to preflop raises (now matches HM2)

HM3 v3.1.12.6357 has fixes for 5704 and 5705 - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su.../Release-Notes
    - Resolved an issue with Steal stats not counting hands correctly in SB when facing BB re-raise
    - Updated Steal stats definitions to prevent limp-re-raises counting as opportunities

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta

Note: HMT-5705 will require a force reimport, or importing to a new database:

You will have to 'force reimport' the hands if importing them to the same database. Toggle on the HM3 - Tools - Settings - Import - [x] 'Allow reimport of hand histories' then import the files again using the HM3 - File - Import Folder/Files options. See the linked images below:

If you continue to have problems:

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

We released v3.1.12.0 about 2 weeks after you started this thread, with this fix:
    - Changed Minraise stats to show percentage based on all preflop hands, and not only relative to preflop raises (now matches HM2)

Our most recent beta from yesterday has fixes for HMT-5704 and HMT-5705:
    - Resolved an issue with Steal stats not counting hands correctly in SB when facing BB re-raise
    - Updated Steal stats definitions to prevent limp-re-raises counting as opportunities

Note: You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum or in our Release Notes FAQ.

a) Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link.

b) HMT-5705 will require a reimport to correct the stats. You can force reimport the hands to the same database or a new database:

Toggle on the HM3 - Tools - Settings - Import - [x] 'Allow reimport of hand histories' then import the files again using the HM3 - File - Import Folder/Files options.

c) If you continue to have problems:

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.