new to notecaddy, trying to force notecaddy to show villain's 4b range

Default new to notecaddy, trying to force notecaddy to show villain's 4b range

Hi,
    so I bought hm3 and setup notecaddy beta. Created notes, added NC.Player overview in my hud, everything seems to work properly.
    However, I've got issue customizing stats that show up. I tried for few hours and keep failing.
    So let's say I want to see what hands villain has shown up with after he 4b (or called 3b OOP, whatever). That stat is already predefined in notecaddy.

I know I can create a popup with the stat, however, I'd rather just written list of hands. when I click notes and PF tab, this note does not appear there. I tried to give it higher priority and redid the notes and it did not help, it just does not show up there.
    HUD options=>show in the hud popup is ticked. For some reason almost every player has "squeezed IP with..." note. I can't figure out how to force notecaddy to show notes I want.

Also, when I do create a popup with a heat map, this shows up:
    https://gyazo.com/0cedcf463f6dcc313052eaa6b23e5af4

is there any way to fix that?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blbecek View Post
    Hi,
    so I bought hm3 and setup notecaddy beta. Created notes, added NC.Player overview in my hud, everything seems to work properly.
    However, I've got issue customizing stats that show up. I tried for few hours and keep failing.
    So let's say I want to see what hands villain has shown up with after he 4b (or called 3b OOP, whatever). That stat is already predefined in notecaddy.

I know I can create a popup with the stat, however, I'd rather just written list of hands. when I click notes and PF tab, this note does not appear there. I tried to give it higher priority and redid the notes and it did not help, it just does not show up there.
    HUD options=>show in the hud popup is ticked. For some reason almost every player has "squeezed IP with..." note. I can't figure out how to force notecaddy to show notes I want.

Also, when I do create a popup with a heat map, this shows up:
    https://gyazo.com/0cedcf463f6dcc313052eaa6b23e5af4

is there any way to fix that?
    thanks
    Hello Blbecek,

In NoteCaddy -> File -> Settings -> Note Settings - What do you have set for 'Sorting'? Do you have Priority first? If not, please try moving it up to the first spot.

Also in NoteCaddy -> File -> Settings -> HUD - What do you have set for 'Maximum amount of notes in the note hud popup'? Is the number high enough to allow for your notes to appear that you'd like to see? (e.g. 10)

If that doesn't help, can you please export the definition from NoteCaddy and upload it here? I can test with it to see if I can get it to display.

fixed, thank you.
    Great software!
    Just wanted to check, notecaddy keeps sending you reports (says something is wrong) and occasionally crashes. I know that it's beta, but still wanted to check: is that normal, or did I mess up something when I changed definitions? Because I have a feeling that it did not crash much before I messed with definitions (but I didnt play much).
    Is there eta on when is the full version coming out?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blbecek View Post
    fixed, thank you.
    Great software!
    Just wanted to check, notecaddy keeps sending you reports (says something is wrong) and occasionally crashes. I know that it's beta, but still wanted to check: is that normal, or did I mess up something when I changed definitions? Because I have a feeling that it did not crash much before I messed with definitions (but I didnt play much).
    Is there eta on when is the full version coming out?
    thanks
    When you get one of those crashes, you can send the log files in a ticket to get them investigated. You can do that by clicking 'SEND FEEDBACK' in HM3.

I don't believe there is an ETA for when releasing out of Beta. I think it will be pretty soon, as NoteCaddy has evolved quite a lot over of the last couple of months.