HUD not working on ZOOM Tables - Page 15
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FubarTV View Post
    I tried HM3 too but propably not the latest update v3.0.5907. That one didnt work though , picked up the hands but not the HUD. I will ask support for latest HUD.
    5907 is many months old. I sent you a link to the new HM3 build so hopefully that will work for you like it did for another customer.

Yes I'm using HM3 v3.0.1.48133 (internal beta?) and .SE zoom HUD works. One problem I had was that whenever I tried to enter "Hud Options..." I received an error so I had to use the HUD options on the table to "Set Profile as Default for this Table Type" to have my own HUD show up on the zoom tables by default instead of the regular one.

Another problem I've found using HM3 is that the HUD sometimes got trouble updating between hands. The HUD either dissapears for a hand or keeps displaying stats from previous hand or just takes a few seconds to update.

Quote Originally Posted by epps View Post
    Yes I'm using HM3 v3.0.1.48133 (internal beta?) and .SE zoom HUD works. One problem I had was that whenever I tried to enter "Hud Options..." I received an error so I had to use the HUD options on the table to "Set Profile as Default for this Table Type" to have my own HUD show up on the zoom tables by default instead of the regular one.
    Quote Originally Posted by epps View Post
    Another problem I've found using HM3 is that the HUD sometimes got trouble updating between hands. The HUD either dissapears for a hand or keeps displaying stats from previous hand or just takes a few seconds to update.
    Please send any HM3 issues or questions via the software's send feedback system with your logs/configs please.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    5907 is many months old. I sent you a link to the new HM3 build so hopefully that will work for you like it did for another customer.
    Yes it did work with the new update. Sometimes it skips showing a HUD for a player. Dont know if that is just a new player with no stats. Asked also long ago about a Darkmode for the HM3 and also sent a ticket about it then and now. U have any ETA on that one ?
    But i would really like the update on HM2 to work on PS.se too :-) Cant learn old dogs to sit. Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by FubarTV View Post
    .. Asked also long ago about a Darkmode for the HM3 and also sent a ticket about it then and now. U have any ETA on that one ?...
    I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. That is already documented for the developers but it is a low priority issue. Our focus during the beta is resolving any issues that are preventing us from the upcoming release. We will start working on some of the lower priority bugs and feature requests after the release.

Updated HM2 to the 8572 and seems that hud is missing at zoom but works on standard tables. Should i do the feature logging thing at some point or are there some default solutions to this to try out first? Change some settings or smth?
    Restarted the PS client and HM2 both and it started working again
    Last edited by Vandalar; 02-24-2019 at 06:21 PM.

These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.
    It finally works. Thanks!

For the .SE client, zoom hud works but 2 of the positions keep moving around at random, and stacking over eachother. Only happens if 6 players (I think), and not every time. Basically if I'm seated at 3 o clock the 11 and 7 o clock positions will switch around all the time.