18.104.22.16842 (Beta Release - Dec 02, 2020)
Beta update to version 22.214.171.12442 is now available!
Latest beta build can be downloaded using beta autoupdate in HM3 (Settings > Prompt for beta update, then Help > Check for updates) or through this download link.
Full release notes available here.
- Resolved an issue with Flop Made Hand Value: Two Card Straight not working correctly
- Added a warning when database upgrade is required and an option to create a backup or to cancel it
- Avoid an error when database is located on a network drive
- Give user an option to login again if local license was corrupted instead of showing invalid login warning
- Open Login window centered to HM3 window
- Resolved an issue with startup on Windows machines where WMI is not working correctly
- Updated translations for all languages
- PokerStars - Resolved an issue with HUD not working play money Turbo and Hyper Turbo tournament tables
- 888Poker - Update Snap HUD support
- GGPoker - Added support for rake amounts specified in hand histories
- GGPoker - Update rake calculations for lower stakes games
- PartyPoker - Prevent import of bad hand histories with multiple antes posted by same player
- PokerStars - Reentry tournament detection improvements
- PokerStars - Resolved an error when importing hands for players with 'unknown' in their names
- PokerStars - Resolved an issue with PokerStars hero HUD at Zoom tournament tables
- PokerStars.FR - Added HUD support for new client changes
- RunItOnce - Added detection for SNG buy-in information from hand histories
- Options drop down menu will now open in front of turn and river board cards
- Prevent removing of required report stats
- Resolved a theming issue with Tournaments Finish Distributions graph options
- Updated Tournaments by Poker Site report to show Player name and Poker site in first column
126.96.36.19917 version cause HM3 crushes continuously.
I've tried the 188.8.131.5217 beta version for 3 or 4 days, but it causes crashes for the HUD that disappear unexpectedly from tables (Stars, Party, 888, iPoker, Boss Media) and the replayer. Moreover, after the crash, if I restart the SW it seems to work, but today, after it crashed in the replayer, HM3 has not worked any more, and now I have not a HUD at all. The replayed doesn't work any more and shows hands previously selected even if I select new ones. It seems a big issue and I'm reinstalling the old official stable version for now. Please, check better the SW because it seems not working properly at all. :|
Ticket opened for this problem: 581863