literate-perfunctory
Poker Software
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    97

    Default S3 - filter error -3bet% -early

    1.png

    S3 - filter -3bet% -early
    Recommendations - 3 Bet you do, being in early position too often.........
    in laying his hands - the analysis contains absolutely all positions.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    97

    Default

    1.png
    S8 -filter error - Check\Call middle or bottom pair on the turn .
    Look at the screen. Distributions are absolutely not appropriate to the filter.

    Sorry for English, translate Google

  3. #3
    Moderator Leak Buster Support's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,268

    Default

    Yeah, this is pretty strange. Not sure if something recently changed. What version of HM2 and LB are you using please? Ty.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leak Buster Support View Post
    Yeah, this is pretty strange. Not sure if something recently changed. What version of HM2 and LB are you using please? Ty.
    HM2 -2.0.0.8443
    LB - 4.0.3.0 pro

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    97

    Default

    and another request. Perhaps in the program to add a function - to copy the text? it will be more convenient summary. And to add a function - open all hands in replayer - at the moment only one hand can open. How would the program for so many years, but the elementary functional windows and no disclosure in a convenient format.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    97

    Default

    your program errors will be corrected? or you may be liable for the correct operation of the program?
    As with the work program more problems in the game do than correct.

  7. #7
    Moderator Leak Buster Support's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexsandr View Post
    and another request. Perhaps in the program to add a function - to copy the text? it will be more convenient summary. And to add a function - open all hands in replayer - at the moment only one hand can open. How would the program for so many years, but the elementary functional windows and no disclosure in a convenient format.
    If you mean export, there's several ways to export the content. Each step has an export function to export data/stats and also you can right click and export hands. You can right click and run them in the equity calculator as well with automated hand ranges.

    We can't load all hands in the replayer at once. It's an HM2 limitation w/ the API right now. We've never had anyone request though either.

  8. #8
    Moderator Leak Buster Support's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexsandr View Post
    your program errors will be corrected? or you may be liable for the correct operation of the program?
    As with the work program more problems in the game do than correct.
    Yes, we're look at it. Something recently changed because it hasn't been including these hands. So yes, the developers are looking into it. Thank you.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2016, 01:36 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 11:15 PM
  3. Position of 3bet filter error
    By etant39 in forum Manager General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 12:25 AM
  4. PFR Filter causes 3Bet Stat Error
    By ProsperousOne in forum Manager General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 09:19 PM
  5. Filter on being 3bet?
    By jimbos in forum Manager General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 05:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •