literate-perfunctory
Poker Software

Default No. players filter doesn't work for Hero's stats

I know that it's maybe not the most important thing ever but anyway i'd like to know how my opponents see me in that particular 'no. players situation' and not as in the whole running SnG (talking mostly abt non multitablers). I don't know how to state it in English, i hope you can understand what i mean The filter works perfectly for all the other players except me. Is it a bug? Is it possible to make it work but i just couldn't find the way to do it? or maybe simply there is no such possibility atm? Thanks for any kind of help!

Hi,

HM only displays current stats for a few reasons
    1) Not the main reason but most people will have a large amount of hands on themselves and so it could cause performance issues when querying the database
    2) Our full stats are available via the replayer or HM if we want to refresh our memory
    3) Our stats will rarely change much and so we will usually be very aware of what our stats are
    4) Session stats are much more important as they give us an idea of what most non regs will think of us and well know our own stats so well have a good idea what regs will think of us anyway
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    4) Session stats are much more important as they give us an idea of what most non regs will think of us and well know our own stats so well have a good idea what regs will think of us anyway
    so i guess i didn't make myself clear after all

i totally agree that my stats from just the ongoing tournament are much more valuable then the ones from my 'hole career' so i have absolutely no problem with that.

the thing is that i'd like to filter them by the 'no. players at the table' same as i do with the opponents' stats. i use following filters:
    7-9plrs
    5-6plrs
    4-4plrs
    3-3plrs
    2-2plrs

the problem is that when there are 6 of us left the filter works perfectly for the opponents (so if they are unknown i have 0 hands on them and thats what i see on the HUD) but it doesn't work for my stats (so if there were, let's say, 25 hands played when it was 7-9 handed i still see stats from those among my stats). so after the first hand in HU the HUD shows stats from that ONE for my opponent but for me it shows stats from 100 hands from the whole tourney.
    so here are my questions again - is it a bug? is it possible to set this up properly but i just didn't find the way to do it? or maybe simply it's not possible atm?

i hope i was able to make myself clear this time

thanks a lot for any help!

e: i play on FTP if it makes any difference.

This is not supported at the moment, please use our suggestions area to suggest it (link in my signature).