My Zoom HUD stopped working as soon as I installed this patch.
It's working on normal tables.
As suggested in other threads, I started HEM2 first before opening PS. Doesnt fix the problem.
I uninstalled Pokerstars , renamed the installation folders, then re-installed.
Didnt fix the problem. Any ideas?
Please try rolling back to 8470 from the link in the first post.
Can you tell us which version number of Windows 10 you have installed? You can check the version by clicking the start icon and typing 'winver' and checking the window that opens as shown in the attached image.
I tried clicking on the link in the first post, in order to rollback. However Norton Antivirus flagged the file as unsafe and automatically removed it?
I checked the Windows version, I have the exact same version as is shown in your attached image.
This is a false positive. Norton is known for doing this. We do not recommend Norton.
Many of those free Norton, Mcaffee, Comodo, Zonealarm, Avira, Avast, AVG, Bitdefender, etc, 'internet security' bundles will not work well with Holdem Manager. They can block the database folder, keeping us from writing to it. In some cases, we have seen them corrupt Windows to the point the hard drive needs to be reformatted. We do not recommend using them at any time with HM2. We recommend Microsoft Security Essentials or Kaspersky for the lowest chance of HM2 conflicts while staying protected against viruses.
Please do the following steps, so we can get your computer to a state that we know will work with Holdem Manager:
1) Uninstall any 3rd party security software bundles.
2) Reboot your computer
3) Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe
- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
* If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
- Then, right click the file and run as administrator.
4) Enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, turn off Windows Defender (unless you are using Windows 10, in which case it should be enabled), and add firewall exceptions for HM and SQL - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Software Security Problems (Firewall)
5) Install Microsoft Security Essentials (unless you are using Windows 10) for antivirus/malware protection and update it - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14210
Regards udbrky (Chris)
thank you! problem fixed.
i rolled back to original version of HEM2 (after uninstalling Norton) and zoom tables are working again.