This is a beta release for 188.8.131.5279.
The purpose of this release is to allow users to get early access to fixes and provide feedback as it would be impossible for our internal team to cover due to the huge amount of different possible PC environments out there. We do recommend you use a new database as a precaution.
Even though we rarely see anything that serious in these betas, and they have gone through some internal testing, they have not completed all our internal tests yet and the chances of a bug are higher than normal.
You can manually download the build here, if you have any issues you can rollback to the last stable version here.
Release notes:IMPORTANT Zoom HUD Installation Instructions:
On the first run, you must start the Hold'em Manager 2 HUD BEFORE you launch PokerStars. If PokerStars is open, you must close PokerStars, start the HUD and then open PokerStars before Zoom HUD will function properly. If the Zoom HUD is not displaying after doing the above, please uninstall PokerStars and re-download and install PokerStars as the PokerStars installation is more than likely corrupted and a PokerStars reinstall should resolve the issue.
- HM-8727 - PokerStars Zoom - HUD support after changes made to Zoom tables in Stars update
- HM-8728 - PokerStars Zoom - HUD support for EUR Zoom tables after Stars update
- HM-6930 - PokerStars Zoom - HUD support for tables with non-English characters in their names
- HM-8731 - PartyPoker FastForward - Resolved HUD issue if player has different account and screen names NEW!
- HM-8723 - PKR - HUD support for new client