Hi, my HUD is not working (see image: https://gyazo.com/4951063ff95f4653165c77a48f548d89). It shows up in the replayer but doesn't show actual numbers - just dashes. I saw another thread with the 12 questions so I'll answer them here to speed up the process (Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: What can be done if the HUD does not work?).
1. Version 22.214.171.12411 (EDIT - updated to 126.96.36.19917, still doesn't work)
3. NL Holdem 6max cash- my database has both regular tables and zoom - the HUD doesn't work on the replayer in either.
4. Not sure what is meant here. The "Start HUD" button is clicked. And in the "Hand Importing" I have "Start automatic import when I start Hold'em Manager 2" checked off
5. PokerStars HH is saving fine - but the problem is in the replayer - it won't load the HUD when I go to the replayer.
6. Everything is correct.
7. I had a layoff from poker and setting up my HUD now so it's hard to tell if session stats time is correct because it's not recent.
8. The problem isn't in the poker client, it's in the replayer. There is 800k hands in the database.
9. The auto import of my old HH was fine.