New Windows Update cant log in to HM2

Default New Windows Update cant log in to HM2

Just did a Windows 10 update and on opening up HM2 asks if I have a valid key. I click yes it appears but says I dont have any more devices I can use it on and closes. Now if i try to open it again i get a window saying an instance of HM2 is already running

Your HM2 license is valid on two computers that you own. If you receive the message "there are no more activations available", you can reset your code. For the steps to reset your Holdem Manager code please see this FAQ: Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: I Can Not Activate or Register Holdem Manager

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Followed first paragraph deleted file now when i start HM2 ir asks if I want to start free trial i click here idf have user license and it doesnt populate as it used to and i dont have a copy of the license number. Now what.

I m not too technical so this is not easy for me so keep it simple please. Like email me the license number lol

1st, did you click "reset profiles" in your account? The link takes you right to that, not deleting any files.

2nd, did you copy the license in your account? If so, when you click "click here if you have a license", it fills it in for you.

3rd, did you use the "copy logs" utility and send the logs folder to us as the FAQ says?

We really cannot do license issues in the forum, because of the sensitive information involved.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

So what can I do. email you. I cant open HM2. All i did was allow a Windows update had a prob asked for your help followed the instructions to the best of my limited technical knowledge and now it doesnt work

Yes, follow the first response.

Please see this FAQ for help in resolving licensing issues:
    Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: I Can Not Activate or Register Holdem Manager

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?
    That FAQ walks you through sending in the ticket. Did you reset your profiles at least?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

The email that you registered on the forum only has an HM1 license. So if you're trying to use that on HM2, that is the problem.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I have an HM2 license. Or had one. I did a Windows update and it vanished. I followed the instructions. I fall over at the first hurdle of copying log files as I have no clue what the Charm Bar is........My HM2 licence is under a different email address.

I guess I just confirmed I'm a moron. I just hit reset the profiles in my account and it worked. Don't remember seeing that on the list of things to do prior to files to delete etc but maybe it worked in conjunction with what i prev did. Who knows. Anyway I'm back in so thanks a million for persevering with a fool.

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

In the future, send in a ticket. Since you have your license on a different email, contact us from that. We cannot handle registration issues in the forum, since it involves personal information.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)