When i get into a table that have only one or two players (not sure about 3) the HUD wont go to the correct place even if the table fills up later. The HUDs that are at the table update the number of hands and stats, so they arent frozen.
I tried to stop and restart the HUD but nothing changes.
When i enter in a table that is with 4 or 5 players the HUD works well.
Here is an example: Screenshot by Lightshot
This one was started with just a few players and the HUDs didnt get correct. All the other tables were ok.
1. Make sure Pokerstars is closed and right-click on the shortcut icon for Pokerstars.
2. Select "Properties" on the menu that pops up.
3. Go to the "Compatibility" tab.
4. Under Settings, put a check in the box labeled "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings."
5. Use the "Apply" button to save this information.
If you do not play on pokerstars or can't find the options mentioned above for your poker client than use the following instructions:
Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu
Please reproduce the problem and:
- Use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool
- Screen shot of the table/desktop
- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
- Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
- Close HM2 and attach your log.txt file with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F
With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
Please zip and email the requested files to firstname.lastname@example.org and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.