PDA

View Full Version : HUD starts again at 0

GoneFishing
07-19-2011, 02:58 PM
Hi all

I have the following issue: everytime i open a new table and when you get moved to another table in tournaments, the stats in the HUD start again at 0. (including my own stats) :confused:
In the database all the hands are shown correctly, but the HUD doesn't display them.
I recently reinstalled the program and updated it to version 1.11.07a. Maybe it is just a setting or something. Help pls :)

netsrak
07-20-2011, 04:09 AM
For hero this is the normal behaviour.

Is it the same for other players? If yes which site?

GoneFishing
07-20-2011, 05:55 PM
Today i tested it some more and played multiple tournaments on stars and party poker.
After the 1st hand of dealing i get stats for all players, so that's good.
But as soon as you get moved all the players start blank again. Even though i know i have stats of them. In the past this was never the case.
What can i do?

netsrak
07-21-2011, 05:26 AM
Your pokerclients are all installed in english language?

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

GoneFishing
07-21-2011, 01:58 PM
Yes the pokerclients are installed in English. I've attached the config file, hope it's the correct one. :)

Patvs
07-21-2011, 08:52 PM
Are you sure you've recently played these opponents at exactly the same type of table in the past?

Check your hud options--> additional HUD filters
if you're not using a #players filters, date filter, etc.

It's normal for the hero HUD stats to reset when you're moved to a new table.