PDA

View Full Version : holdemanager saying i dont have a valid license‏

billysbones
07-19-2011, 12:23 PM
i sent this original email to marco from support:

"the error message, "...A valid license could not be obtained for 'Holdemmanager' " comes up when i try and activate my license, before this i reset my laptop to factory mode as i had trouble connecting to the interet which i couldnt easily fix which i assume is causing the problem. I uninstalled the holdemanager and bought a new license key but none of this worked. Please recommend ways to fix this. Thank you."

he responded:

"Hi,

Please send me your Reg.log file from the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs folder.

regards,
Marco"

i thought it would be quicker if i just posted it up here, the RVG software doesnt exist in my program files, if someone can sucessfully fix this over mikigo/teamviewer in the next 3 hours i will ship them 25$ on stars :)

netsrak
07-20-2011, 03:54 AM
We can't help you from here without the log file.
Right click on your holdemmanager icon and open the properties. There you see the installation folder. Navigate to this folder, open the logs subfolder and there you see the file reg.log. Please attach this file to the reply to our support mail.
If we can't fix it with this file we will arrange a teamviewer session but you need to arrange this via mail conversation with the support.