PDA

View Full Version : postgresql problem?

Rulle
04-27-2009, 06:03 PM
Im having a problem with postgresql I think.

After installing it im geting this error message all the time:

"Windows - No drive

Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b4bf7c 75b4bf7c 75b4bf7c"

When im not running HM i usually only get it when i start or shut down the computer.
When HM is running I get it all the time (every time the auto import start i asume).

What does it mean?

morny
04-27-2009, 07:45 PM
Can you try reinstalling PostgreSQL http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=177

moses_
04-27-2009, 07:58 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!

I bought HEM Pro today, but I am not able to start it.
I am using windows vista.
When I try to connect to PostgreSQL I get this message--" A connection to PostgreSQL could not be made. Would you like to have HoldemManager attempt to start the service?" then it says "Sorry, Holdem manager was unable to start the service" and then "Holdem manager has started the service. Please try again" which I have done multiple times, but the same three errors occur everytime.

I did read the sticky thread, but i got the impression that most of the errors they got there wasnt the same as mine. Will my problem be fixed by following the the guidelines of the OP in the sticky thread or should I try something else? Its kinda annoying, and I am really bad with computers and I think I will struggle a lot if I have to go through everything in that thread, lol.

sry for hijacking the thread btw.

moses_
04-28-2009, 05:54 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!

I bought HEM Pro today, but I am not able to start it.
I am using windows vista.
When I try to connect to PostgreSQL I get this message--" A connection to PostgreSQL could not be made. Would you like to have HoldemManager attempt to start the service?" then it says "Sorry, Holdem manager was unable to start the service" and then "Holdem manager has started the service. Please try again" which I have done multiple times, but the same three errors occur everytime.

I did read the sticky thread, but i got the impression that most of the errors they got there wasnt the same as mine. Will my problem be fixed by following the the guidelines of the OP in the sticky thread or should I try something else? Its kinda annoying, and I am really bad with computers and I think I will struggle a lot if I have to go through everything in that thread, lol.

sry for hijacking the thread btw.

bump, would appreaciate it if you could reply Morty

RobertDeBruce
04-28-2009, 06:18 AM
Having the same issue. Trying the free verison to see how it goes, but getting nowhere. :(

morny
04-28-2009, 03:47 PM
Please email the hosts file from C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc to morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and then try to start the PostgreSQL service as shown in this FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=34 then after a while it will fail and give an error please copy and paste this error and then go to Control panel > Admin Tools > Event Viewer > Windows Log > Application error and look near the top for an red error sign, click on this and view the details of the error and post it here aswell or email it