PDA

View Full Version : 1.11.07a 4bet stat missing+stops working alot with betfair

mario
07-19-2011, 12:04 PM
ive noticed that the 4 bet stat says DOH i think, and when i'm playing it keeps freezing/stopping and i have to relaunh hud maybe 3 times in 1 hour

netsrak
07-20-2011, 04:09 AM
The doh issue will be fixed with 1.12.0.

About the crashing: which site and gametype? Do you have live-tracking enabled?

mario
07-20-2011, 01:01 PM
its betfair/ongame cash FR tables 6+

Patvs
07-20-2011, 01:33 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily

mario
07-20-2011, 03:57 PM
windows 7 avg free adition

user account control setting are down low, holdem manger running as administrator, and it works fine with firewall

Patvs
07-20-2011, 04:55 PM
So what crashes/freezes exactly?
TableManager (=hmhud.exe) closes?
HoldemManager shows "not responding" but will unfreeze if you wait long enough?
It will really crash--> what sort of error/crashlog do you see?

mario
07-20-2011, 08:06 PM
the hud freezes i think a box pops up saying something like its trying to fix it bout the hud and i cant fold or do anything at the tables when this box is up so i cancel it and play them hands and just relaund hud again as the first 2 times it didnt fix it but i got most of my hands folded on me (small pots) luckly enough tho and thought i'd leave it to the experts to sort it hopefully

netsrak
07-21-2011, 05:26 AM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

mario
07-21-2011, 11:01 AM
u would need to give instruction for a dummie on how to do this as i dont have a clue about computers honestly

Patvs
07-21-2011, 06:57 PM
Click reply (to my post) in the additional options click on Manage Attachments--->
select: C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\holdemmanager.config

mario
07-21-2011, 07:13 PM
think thats it hopefully

Patvs
07-21-2011, 08:44 PM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.