PDA

View Full Version : Key-problem after update !!!

GregAndrek
04-27-2009, 05:54 PM
A few days ago I wanted to start playing on an ongame network skin and had a problem with the HUD working fine.
I read that for the solution of this I have to change something in the config files, but I had no folder like this in my HM folder, which was version 1.06.04 Beta. I tried to update it a few times in the past, but when I startet HM I always still had the old one, but that's now not important.

I made the update to 1.08 and finally also this version started, but it showed that it is just a trial with 0 days left.
I can't find the key in the log-files and I also looked through both my email accounts, but didn't find it there neither.

I already wrote three mails to support@holdemmanger.net, but havn't got an reply yet :(
Does this email still exists?!?

I really need to reactivate my HM because I don't wanna play multitabling all the tables with thousands of minded hands which I can't us and also cuts my winrate for sure.

Hopefully someone of the HM crew reads this and get in contact with me very soon, because that's my last chance :(

morny
04-27-2009, 07:48 PM
Ok can you check your spam folder and make sure it isnt there, ill also let Roy know about this thread and hell repsond here asap

GregAndrek
04-28-2009, 05:13 AM
I have checked my spam-folder several times and there was nothing from HM.
I use GMX which has a good spam-filter, but I don't think it filters also your mails, espcially when the classify a mail as spam, I also get it, but only in my spam folder, but there was no HM mail at all.

Is there any information you need from me?

The strange think is, that when I start HM with my shortcut on the desktop, it runs the old 1.06.04 beta version, but as a full registerd version !!!
When I open HM through the local folder the new 1.08 starts, but just as a trial with 0 days left, pretty strange, isn't it?

GregAndrek
04-28-2009, 11:10 AM
still waiting for an mail :( !!!

PLEASE answer, I want to use my HM again !!!

GregAndrek
04-28-2009, 04:50 PM
normally I'm a very friendly and calm person, but after 3 DAYS of no reply at all I'm starting go get mad and really angry !!!

is it that difficult to answer one of me 3 sent mails in the last 3 days?!?
is it that difficult to get more than a "I let roy know" here in the forum?!?

I don't want much, just to USE my HM for which I paid !!!
And to make this happen, I need a new key or at least my old one because I can't find it anywhere on my computer.
Just a little support which helps me with my problem and gets me a new key.
That can't be that difficult to make !!!

morny
04-28-2009, 05:00 PM
Sorry for the delay, Roy isnt ignoring your emails, he always replies as soon as possible but its obvious in this case that the emails arent getting through for some reason, ive already informed Roy and ill remind him again and well PM it since there is an issue with the emails. Again sorry for the inconvenience and well get this sorted asap

GregAndrek
04-28-2009, 05:09 PM
OK.

Good to hear that. I will calm down a bit ;)

Gonna play now a session with the old HM which is still working fine on my old network and hopefully will find a message of Roy in my mail account (onlinepoker@gmx.at) or here via PM tomorrow morning.

cya

Rvg72
04-28-2009, 06:34 PM
Hi Greg, I think I see the problem - you mentioned you sent the emails to support@holdemmanger.net (instead of manager)

Please email me again at support@holdemmanager.net and cc roygon@gmail.com to make sure I get it and I will take care of it right away

Roy