PDA

View Full Version : iPoker Paddy Power MTTs - HEM makes 1 Tournament per Seatchange...

BlackPersian
07-19-2011, 11:34 AM
Hey there,

I am playing MTTs @iPoker and everytime when I change the Seat and they move me to a new table, HEM is creating a new tournament....so I have to delete every non finished entry after finishing the MTT.

Please tell me, how to avoid that. I am used to enter my finish Place and the Winnings, but deleting x tournaments every day, because of that is not a real solution.

Thanks!

BlackPersian

Patvs
07-19-2011, 06:12 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Setup the seating preferences for ipoker: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

Hamlet
07-26-2011, 11:03 PM
I am having the same problem at any iPoker site.
Had the problem before and after updating to HEM 1.11.07a
Preferred seat is covered.
... what else should we try?

Patvs
07-27-2011, 12:22 AM
Email us the handhistory files of 1 tourney (of a tourney where you moved to a different table)

Hamlet
07-27-2011, 10:43 AM
email sent to <support@holdemmanager.com>, <support@holdemmanager.net>
I will let you know results.
Thanks

BlackPersian
07-31-2011, 08:58 AM
Any news? Obv have everything set up correctly, newest HEM etc. .
But still the problems.

Hamlet
07-31-2011, 09:49 AM
they told me they will try to fix the bug in future releases.. no ETA.
Now, in my case the problem hapens only when auto importing hands while playing, but if the HH is uploaded after play a single tournament will be listed... what I am doing is, I have two databases:
- one for live tracking with HUD (messy with several unfinished tournaments due the change seat issue)
- other in where I upload the HH manually (clean with tournaments correctly reported)

Patvs
07-31-2011, 10:53 PM
Yes, we have no solution for this... yet.
But the temporary solution seems to be to create a second database.

And reimport your archive folder to that. And the tournament will show up as one tournament.
Then go back to your other database, when you play a session.
After your session, reimport the handhistories into the second database.

BlackPersian
08-07-2011, 11:43 AM
Yes, we have no solution for this... yet.
But the temporary solution seems to be to create a second database.

And reimport your archive folder to that. And the tournament will show up as one tournament.
Then go back to your other database, when you play a session.
After your session, reimport the handhistories into the second database.

Sure, I have nothin else to do + I donīt multitable through more than 3-4 sites at a time... its unfortunately always the same here when Tournament support is the topic...we can just hope, that PT learned from PT3 fails and offer a working product...