View Full Version : 1.06.01t

Rvg72
08-09-2008, 01:28 AM
http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01t.exe

* Fixed the transparent background bug in the hud introduced in "s"
* Fixed notes not coming up when the main popup is empty
* You can no longer write notes for an empty seat
* icon_id is now exported when using the export HEM Player Notes option
* fixed some additional importing issues with "\r\n" vs "\n" formatting of files

This one should be getting pretty close to be ready to be made into 1.06.02. Still need to get bonuses working in the graph and a couple of other bugs that are affecting a few people.

Roy

smf
08-09-2008, 04:53 AM
still has the extra space bug :(

poiuz
08-09-2008, 05:35 AM
http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01t.exe

* Fixed the transparent background bug in the hud introduced in "s"
* Fixed notes not coming up when the main popup is empty
* You can no longer write notes for an empty seat
* icon_id is now exported when using the export HEM Player Notes option
* fixed some additional importing issues with "\r\n" vs "\n" formatting of files

This one should be getting pretty close to be ready to be made into 1.06.02. Still need to get bonuses working in the graph and a couple of other bugs that are affecting a few people.

Roy

Nice job regarding the import speed improvements:

1.6.01 s: 66 h/s (+5 mio database, 200 k import (FR, FT))

Previous results:

1.5.09: 50 h/s
1.6.01 i: 63 h/s
1.6.01 o : 54 h/s

JazzPunk
08-09-2008, 05:35 AM
Roy, i got to much duplicated hands during "Import From File". Since this are files for a specific day where i do not have hands inside my DB it seams not correct. Since morny said that this is cause I have a corrupt database I create a new one with the same result.
Is It possible to have a switch in the pref.xml which allows to write all duplicate Hands into a file in the import directory. This allows the user to check the correctness of the duplicates.

This would improve the faith.

Thx

TheBigOne
08-09-2008, 06:01 AM
Morny should stop to say everybody, that he has a corrupt database!!!

I am using the s2 release, and it is the same with about 75% of the hands show up as duplicate.

baaard
08-09-2008, 01:45 PM
thanks for quick transparent background bug fix. gotta love the hem support. Getting good speeds on the imports to.

TwentyFourSeven
08-09-2008, 02:33 PM
thanks for quick transparent background bug fix. gotta love the hem support. Getting good speeds on the imports to.

PokerKhan
08-10-2008, 06:52 AM
not importing anymore and not stopping autoimport
:mad:
after clicking the autostart button it takes a while and an error message pops up saying
"Player Hand Error. Connection establishment timeout. Increase timeout value in ConnectionString"

Raw
08-10-2008, 07:03 AM
sigh

this is the third version that has problems importing prima hands: import has completely stopped now

you should really offer the option to roll back to a previous update, roy, this is tilting me big time

it says: "found 0 files to import", so it's probably not recognising the .dat file or something
importing manually fails as well ("import file")

*** edit: apparently the problem is with the unibet client ***

martnl
08-10-2008, 06:29 PM
in prima tourneys it still dont work.

PokerKhan
08-11-2008, 05:34 PM
please support, HM is down :(

mocky
08-11-2008, 09:44 PM
is the bug regarding importing of ipoker hands from PT3 into HEM fixed with this version?

iSTRONG
08-11-2008, 10:10 PM
I tried purging some hands from my DB & after 1h i get

- "there was an error during the purge: connection establishment timeout. increase timeout value in connectionstring"

then

- "there was an error during the purge: error: 57014 canceling statement due to user request"

i see that other users reported this problem in the 1.06.01n thread. Is there a fix?

PatInTheHat
08-12-2008, 01:26 AM
Recently been having a problem where sometimes my mouse over is unresponsive. Sometimes for only 1 stat on 1 table.

Sometimes single clicking of notes does not bring it up and very often I have problems clicking the pot and having the last pot window show up.

Seems very random at this point but very frustrating when playing multiple tables and trying to get a key piece of info.

Rvg72
08-12-2008, 03:41 AM
Recently been having a problem where sometimes my mouse over is unresponsive. Sometimes for only 1 stat on 1 table.

Is it always the same stat?

Sometimes single clicking of notes does not bring it up and very often I have problems clicking the pot and having the last pot window show up.

Which site and do you have any AHK scripts running that might be interfering?

I tried purging some hands from my DB & after 1h i get

How many hands were being purged? I need to find a better way to make this work although a lot of people have told me 1 million+ hand purges have worked ok.

i see that other users reported this problem in the 1.06.01n thread. Is there a fix?

I could provide the actual SQL queries to run for the time being if you like. E-mail me at support@holdemmanager.net if you want to do this

is the bug regarding importing of ipoker hands from PT3 into HEM fixed with this version?

Should be fixed

please support, HM is down

What Site??? E-mail me at support@holdemmanager.net. Maybe we could try teamviewer tomorrow (Tuesday)?

Version "u" is just about ready with a bunch of smallish fixes including:

* (1.06.01 NEW) Exported HM notes now include the note icon type
* (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed bug importing Ongame hands where a player had a & or < in his name.
* (1.06.01 BUG) Some datamined party hands have doubled up lines and in some cases HM would still import the hand and this would cause stats to be off. Now these hands will be correctly marked as errors.
* (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed bug recognizing Prima Fixed Limit hands properly
* (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed Prima importing issue related to dead blinds and hands that are all-in
* (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed Prima importing issue involving hands where player shows 1 card
* (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed crash that would occur if you removed EV Difference from the hands view but kep Equity Pct in there.
* (1.06.01 BUG) Tries to auto fix an index building issue a few people have reported.

Still working on a couple more things

Roy

iSTRONG
08-12-2008, 04:36 AM
RVG,

1.5M hands.

Pummi81
08-12-2008, 07:48 AM

Same for me. Sometimes I have to click at least 5 times for the last pot window to show up. Changing background into something else than tranparent seems to help. I had problems with player stats popups showing up too, but they seem to work well in this version whether I have transparent background selected or not. Playing at Pacific FWIW.

PatInTheHat
08-12-2008, 12:06 PM
Is it always the same stat?

Which site and do you have any AHK scripts running that might be interfering?

Well so far the only one I noticed that would not come up at all was AFT for one player on one particular table. I seem to have problems with other stats for brief periods of time but eventually they do tend to come up. This particular problem occured on Party. My notes and last pot have mostly been FTP. I'll try to pay more attention to which stats and what site.

I use a variety of scripts BetPot, StarsPlanner, Demonster, FT Shortcuts, not sure if those interfere.

fozzy71
08-12-2008, 01:13 PM
TEST

I can post again. :-D

morny
08-12-2008, 01:26 PM
Same for me. Sometimes I have to click at least 5 times for the last pot window to show up. Changing background into something else than tranparent seems to help. I had problems with player stats popups showing up too, but they seem to work well in this version whether I have transparent background selected or not. Playing at Pacific FWIW.

What exactly are you clicking in that window, you cant just click anywhere you need to click on the players name in that box IIRC

morny
08-12-2008, 01:28 PM
Well so far the only one I noticed that would not come up at all was AFT for one player on one particular table. I seem to have problems with other stats for brief periods of time but eventually they do tend to come up. This particular problem occured on Party. My notes and last pot have mostly been FTP. I'll try to pay more attention to which stats and what site.

I use a variety of scripts BetPot, StarsPlanner, Demonster, FT Shortcuts, not sure if those interfere.

Try disabling them if you find the problem is happening again so you can rule them out.

Pummi81
08-12-2008, 02:49 PM
What exactly are you clicking in that window, you cant just click anywhere you need to click on the players name in that box IIRC

I indeed am clicking players name. Same thing at Pacific and Ongame, if I change background from transparent into black, it works perfecto but with transparent background, I sometimes have to click it multiple times to get hand history show up.

Another thing, ctrl+right click+drag doesn't work at ongame. At pacific and crypto it does work but at ongame it doesn't. I dunno, maybe ongame(eurobet) client has something to do with it. Disabled all clients own hotkeys but still no go. Can't move individual panels.

#3. What's up with cash games -> sessions tab? If I group my sessions by day, month or sessions, it gives 2295$ in $EV column but if i group by sessions (by table), it gives 5717$ in $EV column. Bug?

Anyways, no biggies, but little annoyances,

Keep up the good work!

4A888
08-12-2008, 02:57 PM
I indeed am clicking players name. Same thing at Pacific and Ongame, if I change background from transparent into black, it works perfecto but with transparent background, I sometimes have to click it multiple times to get hand history show up.

With the transparent background (let's better say no background) you need to click exactly on a letter (say your font is white, then you have to click a white pixel), whereas with a non transparent background it suffices to click on the background.

mindtrap
08-12-2008, 05:27 PM
not importing anymore and not stopping autoimport
:mad:
after clicking the autostart button it takes a while and an error message pops up saying
"Player Hand Error. Connection establishment timeout. Increase timeout value in ConnectionString"

same here!
This is really annoying cause i cant play now!!

Ive checked some other threads about this and i dont think it is caused because postgreSQL is not running or something. Actually i can use cash game reports, graps etc. for Hands that are already in the DB - so i guess pSQL must be running.
Just Imports cause the error.

Please help. The error came up the very first time today after I upgraded.

PatInTheHat
08-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Ahh this is interesting. This problem does seem to have something to do with the "transparent" setting. I have no problems clicking when it's not set.

Rvg72
08-12-2008, 08:33 PM
same here!
This is really annoying cause i cant play now!!

Ive checked some other threads about this and i dont think it is caused because postgreSQL is not running or something. Actually i can use cash game reports, graps etc. for Hands that are already in the DB - so i guess pSQL must be running.
Just Imports cause the error.

Please help. The error came up the very first time today after I upgraded.

Sorry, should be fixed in "u". E-mail me at support@holdemmanager.net if possible and I will give you a pre-release to make sure it is fixed.

Also, do you happen to use postgresql 8.0?

Roy

Rvg72
08-12-2008, 08:36 PM
* (1.06.01 NEW) Exported HM notes now include the note icon type
* (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed bug importing Ongame hands where a player had a & or < in his name.
* (1.06.01 BUG) Some datamined party hands have doubled up lines and in some cases HM would still import the hand and this would cause stats to be off. Now these hands will be correctly marked as errors.
* (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed bug recognizing Prima Fixed Limit hands properly
* (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed Prima importing issue related to dead blinds and hands that are all-in
* (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed Prima importing issue involving hands where player shows 1 card
* (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed crash that would occur if you removed EV Difference from the hands view but kep Equity Pct in there.
* (1.06.01 BUG) Tries to auto fix an index building issue a few people have reported.

Still working on a couple more things

Roy

More updates added to "u"

* (1.06.01 NEW) Bonuses now appear in the graph if you check the "Rakeback + Bonuses" box.
* (1.06.01 NEW) Preflop Cards section of player popup details now uses same graphical view as the main preflop tab
* (1.06.01 NEW) You can now export the hands view to csv file to view in Excel
* (1.06.01 NEW) In the replayer the hero will now have his alltime stats shown instead of no stats.
* (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed bug importing Absolute SNG hands
* (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed bug where it would say "Player Hands Error" during import.
* (1.06.01 NEW) Some OnGame hands do not include the Button Seat position - HM now scans the hand action to determine this if it is missing

Still working on a couple more things and verifying that some other issues are fixed.

The problems with the transparency and difficultly clicking I think are fairly tricky but I'll need Mike Chops to comment on that. The right click drag not working on OnGame is a known issue.

Roy

Dapapst
08-12-2008, 09:03 PM
Known Bugs at Pokerstars:
I am quite sure that the cash game winnings at the cash game graph are not correct. The Graph is displaying less winnings. Maybe he is not importing every Poker Hand well.
2. New Bug in this Version:
Hud is disapearing after some minutes, it comes back if i refocus the Hud manager.
3. New Bug in this Version:
Stats are on top, and i cant disable it with "stay on top" ( or something like this) Means all stats are allways on top, nothing i can do about this, not very good for mass tabling :)

Rvg72
08-12-2008, 09:12 PM
Known Bugs at Pokerstars:
I am quite sure that the cash game winnings at the cash game graph are not correct. The Graph is displaying less winnings. Maybe he is not importing every Poker Hand well.
2. New Bug in this Version:
Hud is disapearing after some minutes, it comes back if i refocus the Hud manager.
3. New Bug in this Version:
Stats are on top, and i cant disable it with "stay on top" ( or something like this) Means all stats are allways on top, nothing i can do about this, not very good for mass tabling :)

#1 must be due to missing / incomplete hands. Do you have a session where you know it is wrong and you can send me the hand histories?

#2 and #3 will need to be looked at by Mike

Thanks,

Roy

smf
08-12-2008, 09:35 PM
#1 must be due to missing / incomplete hands. Do you have a session where you know it is wrong and you can send me the hand histories?

Thanks,

Roy

I can confirm 2, except that its not new, can't pinpoint exacty which version it was, but its been around about a month. Didn't think it was a big deal because it happend maybe once every 3rd session and a click on the table manager resolved it.

MissEllie
08-13-2008, 12:48 AM
I can confirm 2, except that its not new, can't pinpoint exacty which version it was, but its been around about a month. Didn't think it was a big deal because it happend maybe once every 3rd session and a click on the table manager resolved it.

For me it's a big deal ... in every session I click severy times on tables/tablemanager (with the checkmark in "stay on top" it's getting even worse) :-(
with that much clicking: "Poker goes Warcraft III"
:-)

Rvg72
08-13-2008, 01:35 AM
For me it's a big deal ... in every session I click severy times on tables/tablemanager (with the checkmark in "stay on top" it's getting even worse) :-(
with that much clicking: "Poker goes Warcraft III"
:-)

People with this issue (where it happens very frequently) please tell me what sites you play on. I've seen this problem even back 6 months ago but it was always very intermittent and clicking on the table fixed in immediately. It seems like a few people have more of a chronic issue with this so those are the people I want to hear from

Thanks,

Roy

TheBulldog
08-13-2008, 02:38 AM
When i start HM ( 1.06.01p ), I get a popup with: "Holdem manager is making an update ti your database. Please click ok and be patient - this should not take long"

After I click OK i get this:
"AN error occurred while updating your DB: ERROR: 23505: could not create unique index
Please close down any programs accessing the database and relaunch Holde manager"

I've tried restarting my computer and checked to make sure no programs that use the db are open.

Pummi81
08-13-2008, 03:08 AM
#3. What's up with cash games -> sessions tab? If I group my sessions by day, month or sessions, it gives 2295$ in $EV column but if i group by sessions (by table), it gives 5717$ in $EV column. Bug?

Other 2 issues I posted already got answered, but what about this?

mindtrap
08-13-2008, 04:19 AM
Sorry, should be fixed in "u". E-mail me at support@holdemmanager.net if possible and I will give you a pre-release to make sure it is fixed.

Also, do you happen to use postgresql 8.0?

Roy

actually: YES - i do have psql 8.0, but am planning to upgrade now. (but it worked fine till the update, also see my own thread here: http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=1104 )

i will send you an email - thanks for help!

devZERO
08-13-2008, 06:46 AM
Hi,

I've still problems by purging hands. I tried it by the date and get timeout on 500k+ hands.

Dapapst
08-13-2008, 07:46 AM

Thanks,

Roy

Yes i have them, its 1777 Hands on Pokerstars, but Holdemmanager only imported 1769 :D.
I dont know which hands are missing, i can send you all hands if you want.
i verified this with other pokerprograms.
Gimme an Email and i gonna send you my session.

Rvg72
08-13-2008, 12:03 PM
When i start HM ( 1.06.01p ), I get a popup with: "Holdem manager is making an update ti your database. Please click ok and be patient - this should not take long"

After I click OK i get this:
"AN error occurred while updating your DB: ERROR: 23505: could not create unique index
Please close down any programs accessing the database and relaunch Holde manager"

I've tried restarting my computer and checked to make sure no programs that use the db are open.

"u" will attempt to auto correct this, it has happened to a few people. Please e-mail me at support@holdemmanager.net and I'll get you a pre-release this afternoon.

Roy

Rvg72
08-13-2008, 12:03 PM
Other 2 issues I posted already got answered, but what about this?

Still need to look at that, thanks for the reminder

Rvg72
08-13-2008, 12:05 PM
actually: YES - i do have psql 8.0, but am planning to upgrade now. (but it worked fine till the update, also see my own thread here: http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=1104 )

i will send you an email - thanks for help!

Version 8.0 does a bunch of things way slower than 8.2/8.3. if you do a full vacuum then it should improve things quite a bit.

Roy

Rvg72
08-13-2008, 12:06 PM
Yes i have them, its 1777 Hands on Pokerstars, but Holdemmanager only imported 1769 :D.
I dont know which hands are missing, i can send you all hands if you want.
i verified this with other pokerprograms.
Gimme an Email and i gonna send you my session.

Support@holdemmanager.net

Thanks,

Roy

devZERO
08-13-2008, 06:02 PM
Hi,

I've still problems by purging hands. I tried it by the date and get timeout on 500k+ hands.
push

Rvg72
08-13-2008, 07:34 PM
push

"u" will hopefully deal with this as well. Made a couple of changes in that area

Roy