PDA

View Full Version : 3bet vs open stats - possibly wrong

quakes
07-19-2011, 03:25 AM
Can you explain how the 3bet vs stat is calculated, as I am currently cannot reconcile the numbers in my HUD in the reports area of HEM?

IE, 3bet vs open from button. In filters in the reports area, I would assume preflop action facing player would be raiser + caller(s) and 1 raiser. Position of first raiser would be Button, and our position is SB and BB. The 3bet number though is way off (and yes, I did filter for the same date/number of players as my HUD. Also, the number of opportunities in the HUD is about half of the # in reports .

netsrak
07-19-2011, 04:11 AM
Here are the formulas for some of the stats:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=3595
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=10810

quakes
07-19-2011, 04:35 AM
I don't think either of those help, the stat isn't defined in the definition thread I don't think (maybe I'm blind, if so link the specific post plz), and the other thread doesn't address what I'm asking.

netsrak
07-19-2011, 09:08 AM
Please add some screenshots to explain your problem.

quakes
08-15-2011, 08:07 AM
This isn't really screenshottable. I'm trying to reconcile the 3bet vs position stat in the HUD with the reports area to no avail. For instance, in my hud a player's 3bet vs button might be 25%. Then in the reports area I filter for position of first raiser=button, and could 3bet=true, and the 3bet number I get isn't even close to 25% (12.8%).

netsrak
08-15-2011, 08:15 AM
This is not a known bug so we need some hands and screenshots to reproduce it: Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

quakes
08-15-2011, 08:29 AM
Figured out the problem - my fault, my HUD popup was misaligned so I thought the number for "3bet vs SB" was "3bet vs BUT". Works now, thanks.