PDA

View Full Version : HUD not displayed at some tables

guidosuller
07-18-2011, 05:22 PM
Hi all. Since yesterday I'm having that issue. First in the HM Replayer and now I experienced it while playing a session. Randomly some tables won't show the HUD. Did not find a common pattern in this. It occured with version 1.11.05 and now I updated to version 1.11.07a and the problem persists.

I did not install those W7 security updates yet.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Patvs
07-18-2011, 07:05 PM
No HUD: on what type of tables? On which site?
Does TableManager detect the tables?

Try using the TableFinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

guidosuller
07-18-2011, 07:55 PM
Table manager detects the tables...

site Stars, tables CAP fast 6 max all players

And, while writing this I discovered something pretty bizarre. The only hands the HUD it is not displayed is against one only player in my DB. Hud won't display either in the HM Replayer nor at the tables live :P

TY.

Patvs
07-18-2011, 08:10 PM
When you start HoldemManager does it state it's "1.11.07a"?

Go to the hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
and make sure there are no conflicting/overlapping settings between the HUD configurations.

Run a Windows Update and install ALL updates.

guidosuller
07-18-2011, 09:31 PM
Yep, when I start it, it states that version, I just installed it.

Hud options are OK, I never changed them and they're still the same.

I installed all W7 updates, did reboot, started HEM again and problem persists.

It's weird. It just happens with player "Chisness".

You can add me to skype (guidosuller2) if you want :)

Thanks.

netsrak
07-19-2011, 04:13 AM
So you think its related to this player?

Please zip and mail the original handhistory files with this player (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

guidosuller
07-19-2011, 05:02 AM
I now know why it happened! I put some notes to that specific player in the HUD yesterday.

I removed the notes and now HUD displays. What a sick bug.

Curious is that I now try to repro issue again and HUD works. Lol.

:eek:

netsrak
07-19-2011, 09:12 AM
Odd, this should not happen.
I think if you are able to reproduce this we should arrange a teamviewer session to check this. Please contact support@holdemmanager.com in this case.

guidosuller
07-19-2011, 01:26 PM
Sorry, I tried to reproduce it but couldn't =/ Don't know if it had to do with something I wrote into the notes box, amount of characters...sincerily I have no clue :D

ty

juanjoshare
07-20-2011, 05:09 PM
This is exactly what is happening to me. I've deleted the notes for the player who is causing me the problem and the hud turns back in the tables. I'm using nottecady for creating automatic notes.