PDA

View Full Version : Current profit and another question

brett701
04-26-2009, 05:45 PM
1. can i see the current profit for all of the tables i am currently playing at without stopping a session and without adding up and subtracting from each table individually?

: Can you see the current profit for a specific stake? For example im playing limit 1/2 , NL 1/2 and nl 2/4 , can i check the current profit for that specific stake? ty.

2. The hand history. when u click on the check mark in the game to mark a selected hand or save the hand history. i know where it goes into holdem manager. When its in holdem manager. can i save a series of hands that are selected to save? Do these hands dissapear after a sessioN or do they stay selected forever? that would be cool if u could label them for specific sessions and what not. Thanks.

A bit of clarification on this would really help me out. thank you.

morny
04-27-2009, 02:01 PM
1) In the sessions TAB set the date filter to today and the dropdown filter to sessions by table and it will show you.

To see stakes seperated go to Reports TAB and in the report dropdown list choose by stakes (this is the default so it should be already on it)

2) They stay marked hands unless you unmark them, you might want to unmark them after reviewing them for example but you cant save them to a folder to review later (think you have that option in PT iirc) but you can suiggest that here if you like http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/general