PDA

View Full Version : After Win7 fix still problems with HUD

eliagiano
07-18-2011, 07:01 AM
Hi, after the problem with win7 updates I installed the fix and everything returned to work normally on PokerStars.it. Indeed I have a big problem with the HUD playing on PartyPoker.it: before the win7 update it was ok (fine importing, all HH and reports ok, HUD perfectly displayed). After the crash I've installed the fix and HM started working again but the HUD on PartyPoker.it doesn't work! What I see is that even if I'm playing many tables, the Table Manager list is empty (that's not happening on PS.it). That's weird because I checked everything and I can't figure out what's happened: the language of the HH's is English, the software language is English and I think that HH's are imported correctly because I can see all the hands I played (I mean all the hands I played after I noticed the HUD problem) and all the reports in HM windows. Please someone helps me!!

netsrak
07-18-2011, 08:42 AM
Can you try the table finder please:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

If that doesn't help please post screenshots of a table, the tablemanager and Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.