PDA

View Full Version : SNG - show actual winnings amount?

feau
04-26-2009, 06:25 AM
Sorry if been asked before:

I setup Full-tilt and Holdem Manager as the quick guide and Full tilt guide stated to. I just played a micro SNG to try things out and placed second. I went to the 'Tourney' tab in HEM and it shows all of the details for the table I played at - but I do not see where it shows my amount that I won for second place. I was going to use this to keep records of actual profits/losses. Does HEM do this and if so am I looking at something wrong? (Right now it says I am down -$1500 for that game, instead of showing I am up my $5.40 winnings - $2.25 buy-in for $3.15 profit).

Thanks for help/input.

-feau

morny
04-26-2009, 11:38 AM
What version of HM did you have when you imported it?

feau
04-26-2009, 02:24 PM
I downloaded version 1.07 a few days ago from the HEM site (thought it was the latest). I see in the notice at top of this page that 1.08 is the newest.

So, two quick questions:
-Does HEM keep my profit/loss records (no matter what version) for SNGs? If so, what was I doing wrong to see that info being so off base for my first SNG?

-To upgrade, do I need to uninstall HEM, reboot, and then reinstall newest HEM, then set up import files and hero name again? Same thing for SQL?

Note: While I definately want to track the stats, my bigest concern is keeping actual profit/loss records so please let me know if HEM does this for SNGs.

Thanks for help!

-feau

feau
04-26-2009, 03:25 PM
**** UPDATE RESOLVED ****

After upgrading to 1.08, HEM is now showing what I want - my total profit for SNG on FT. Glad there was an update otherwise I'd be searching for other means to track data.

I will try it out for the trial period and see if I like it - I think I will though since it now has what I want.

thanks

-feau

jknostra
06-04-2009, 04:52 PM
**** UPDATE RESOLVED ****

After upgrading to 1.08, HEM is now showing what I want - my total profit for SNG on FT. Glad there was an update otherwise I'd be searching for other means to track data.

I will try it out for the trial period and see if I like it - I think I will though since it now has what I want.

thanks

-feau

Hello..... just one question.....

do you know how to import all the tourneys and SNGs you played before downloading the upgrade??

My folder stats is empty and I have already tracked some hundreds of SNGs.

Thanks for helping me.

Regards
JK

morny
06-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Did you delete the old hand histories? Did you archive the hand histories, they might be in C:/HMarchive, try doing a manual import of that folder