PDA

View Full Version : Postre Help

Yesbo
04-26-2009, 04:43 AM
Sorry but I have searcged the forums and read everything I could to fix on my own.

Error:
Failded to establish connection to 127.0.0.1
Connecition could not be made, would u like holdem manager to start the service? and so on, I think you know this situation.

I'm out of ideas, ive tried everything and it has been workin fine up unitl now.
Can i set up a mikogo session with one of you to help me out

TY

morny
04-26-2009, 11:42 AM
Please attach the hosts file from C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and then try to start the PostgreSQL service as shown in this FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=34 then after a while it will fail and give an error please copy and paste this error and then go to Control panel > Admin Tools > Event Viewer > Windows Log > Application error and look near the top for an red error sign, click on this and view the details of the error and post it here aswell

Yesbo
04-26-2009, 01:02 PM
Please attach the hosts file from C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and then try to start the PostgreSQL service as shown in this FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=34 then after a while it will fail and give an error please copy and paste this error and then go to Control panel > Admin Tools > Event Viewer > Windows Log > Application error and look near the top for an red error sign, click on this and view the details of the error and post it here aswell

how do u attach the host files and then try start postre

Yesbo
04-26-2009, 01:15 PM
When i try start it

Windows could not start the PostgreSQL Database Service 8.3 on Local Computer.

Error 1053: The service did not respond to tht start or control request in a timely fashion.

morny
04-26-2009, 01:21 PM
Actually it would be easier to email it to me morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

Yesbo
04-26-2009, 01:22 PM
I;ve never had problems before and i spent 3 hrs last night in the forums trying to figure it out, i no longer know what to try

Yesbo
04-26-2009, 01:34 PM
I've done everything u said I really have, and nothing will work. I spent 3 hrs in the forums so can u please not copy and paste a response, Was able to figure it out n past but nim so lost now

TY

Yesbo
04-26-2009, 02:58 PM
when i try start it it jsut times out after a while and when i view it in services it says "starting" and never changes

Yesbo
04-26-2009, 03:24 PM
??? pls anything

Yesbo
04-26-2009, 03:29 PM
In my own personal opinion i think $55-$80 for lifetime support including logging into your PC when we cant solve the problem is pretty amazing considering what you get nowadays for that price.

I will pay thios again for tht service,

Yesbo
04-26-2009, 10:51 PM

morny
04-27-2009, 02:08 PM
Hi,

Can you email that hosts file to me (didnt recieve it yet) and if that file isnt the problem well arrange a teamviewer session now so i can have a look

So email me the file and also download www.teamviewer.com and run it and email me the ID and password it creates and link to this thread and ill join and have a look at the problem

morny@holdemmanager.net

Yesbo
04-27-2009, 02:27 PM
both done