PDA

View Full Version : Ongame import problem, session browser shows 375 hands, HEM imports 35

suitedeule
04-25-2009, 07:04 PM
so i played my first session @ ongame today and because i was waitng for my HEM omaha key i didnt have HEM running at the same time.
the ongame session browser shows 375 hands (so they were actually saved and are not completely missing like its happening sometimes @ ongame) but when running auto import HEM only imports 35...
whats wrong? ^^

morny
04-26-2009, 12:34 PM
Did you have it setup to work with the Ramdisk solution http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=148

Also do you have the latest version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

mvp
04-28-2009, 09:44 AM
I dont understand that reply.

in the FAQ link, it states:

NB: In version 1.07+ HM now works with ongame without the need for a handgrabber. If you dont have version please download it now.

So do i need ramdisk or not to be able to import 100% of my hands?
If yes, when will that issue be completely fixed in HEM?
I was going to signup at ongame today, but i really dont wanner bother with ramdisk beta software for my vista 64bit, specially if its not quarenteed to work for all.

morny
04-28-2009, 06:26 PM
It works however Ongame database is not designed for 3rd party applications to access the database, if you dont run HM while HM is running it will pick up 100% if you run it once HM is closed, if you want to run it concurrently then youll need to use Ramdisk as its the best solution available

suitedeule
04-30-2009, 10:40 AM
so the support kindly send me the hand histories im missing...
my question is: how can i import these?
i know import from txt files work because i used a mining service, which send the hhs in txt format, still there seems to be sth different, because when i try to import from the txt file it doesnt read a single hand

the format of both the mining hands and the hands send by the support team seems to be the same, so what am i doing wrong?
i uploaded both files to prove import from txt actually works, maybe some1 can help me?

hands im trying to import: http://rapidshare.com/files/227500827/Att41397835_0.txt
Holdem Mining Service hands which work: http://rapidshare.com/files/227500915/pr_NL___4__P4-86780212-1009_to_P4-86780212-1021.txt

morny
04-30-2009, 07:37 PM
HM dosent support the txt file version ongame sent you, they dont support the idleminer version

suitedeule
05-01-2009, 08:27 AM
the hands from the mining service are not mined via idle miner but directly downloaded from the ongame server (so u see mucked hands)

morny
05-02-2009, 05:43 PM
HM only supports Idleminer hands and the user database that Ongame creates, it dosent support those hands from the server, sorry

PizzzaTonno
05-05-2009, 10:52 AM
I've got the same problem like I had a few months ago with the older version.

1. I set up the ram-drive and everything as described.

2. It works whenever I open Ongame, go to a table and play right away. Seems to work even if I wait 10 mins for an opponent and then play.

3. It doesnt work if someone sits down at my table after I waited 2 hours (I play HU and that regularly happens so it is a big deal to me). "Change Archive Duration" is set to 300. I looked in the R-drive when this happened and the db-file was 0 KB when it didnt import anything. After a while it disappeared (reappeared shortly after though).
If I make a backup of the normal 53KB-db-file and copy it into the folder it disappears after a short time of playing.

Any idea on how to fix this? Up to now i used the old version with the handgrabber even thought it had less features because it was the only one that constantly worked. But now I would like to buy the Omaha Manager too but its pointless if I cant play on ongame.

morny
05-05-2009, 04:43 PM
Escalated to Roy, hell respond asap

MikeHunt
05-05-2009, 05:28 PM
I have the exact same problem as PizzaTonno! What can be done?

I used to use Pokertracker with ongame and never had any problems so it must be a problem that can be solved...??

PizzzaTonno
05-10-2009, 07:02 AM
any progress in the last 5 days? to me, any day matters

Thanks

Update: I just watched the R-drive and saw that the created DB-file disappeared after exactly 15 minutes. It seems that the "Change Archive Duration" doesnt work properly. If I get an opponent during the first 15 minutes, I can see the stats. Otherwise I don't.
If I close Eurobet after 15 minutes, a new DB-file is created, but it is only 0KB big instead of 53kb so when i get an opponent it doesnt work.

If you can't fix this in the very next days, can you please reactive the handgrabber for the newest version? That worked without a problem. I'd much rather have a solution where I have to open a 2nd program at start and select a file than to have a solution that doesnt work most of the time (especially when that solution was available earlier).

Rvg72
05-13-2009, 01:58 AM
We'll add an option in 1.09 to not archive hands for Ongame auto imports in order to avoid this issue

PizzzaTonno
05-13-2009, 06:12 AM
As I guess it will be more than just a few days until 1.09 is released, I need to go back to the old version 1.06.03 that was the last one that worked for me on ongame with the handgrabber.
Unfortunately I can only download the full version 1.07 and from that it doesnt seem to be able to downgrade to 1.06.03.
Can I download the full version of 1.06 somewhere and then update to 1.06.03?

I would appreciate any help. Not being able to play properly on ongame is costing me a lot of money and really gets to my nerves.