PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Hem on pokerstars!

dungz84
07-17-2011, 08:13 AM
First of all I would like to inform you that I've been using Hem on Full tilt for almost a year and had no problems.
I moved to Ps and my problem is that my hud doesn't update like it's supposed to.
Table manager is showing 0/9 when i enter new tournaments but after a while the hud loads only the first hand and then it doesn't update like it's supposed. It stops and in random times, maybe 3-7 mins, it updates then stops again.
If i restart HEM then it takes some time but it loads the hud with the correct stats but then stops updating the hands again like before.
Also the tournaments are not correctly imported on the Tourney>>results>>data view menu, and they are incomplete.

I'm running on win 7 x64

mats.b.nygren@telia.com
07-17-2011, 08:16 AM
I also have this problem, for a couple of hands it works ok, but suddenly it stops updating and I have to restart HEM to make it work again, but then it stops updating again ... I have Win7 x64 too ...

Patvs
07-17-2011, 08:48 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Make sure PokerStars is also saving the summaries: Read the tournament summary section @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/PokerStarsSetup

---

Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

dungz84
07-17-2011, 09:12 AM
I have the latest version installed,
also I have checked about tournament summaries and hand histories and all is like it's supposed to.
I'm running all these files as admin so it's not that.
Also I just added those files to the exceptions list but nothing changed.
My antivirus is AVG free edition 2011 and i have no 3rd party firewall.
Also I don't know if this is usual but when i'm not running any tables and I have auto import running on hem then it is importing some large files all the time, i'm just reffering that because I don't know if it's supposed to be like that.

Patvs
07-17-2011, 09:22 AM
Go into your import folders, and manually move the files that are 'stuck' in their to your archive folder.

dungz84
07-17-2011, 09:34 AM
My import folders are empty and all files were previously sent to archived folders, is that normal ?

Patvs
07-17-2011, 09:40 AM
Turn off UAC: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

Can you attach your HoldemManager/Config/holdemmanager.config file?

dungz84
07-17-2011, 09:50 AM
I just turned off UAC and here is my config

Patvs
07-17-2011, 09:59 AM
Where is PokerStars saving its handhistories?

You currently have 4 duplicate import folders.
So if PokerStars is saving to:
C:\Users\dungz\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHistor y

You can delete:
C:\Users\dungz\Desktop\Hand History\dungz84,True,True,C:\archives holdem manager
C:\Users\dungz\Desktop\Ps hh,True,True,C:\archives holdem manager
C:\Users\dungz\Desktop\Ps hh\dungz84,True,True,C:\archives holdem manager
C:\archives holdem manager,True,True,C:\archives holdem manager

(Deleting the last bolded one is the most imported since you've now created an import loop)

dungz84
07-17-2011, 10:06 AM
C:\Users\dungz\Desktop\Ps hh\dungz84

is where i save my hh and TS
btw the archive folder i just added it so it's not causing this i guess.
I erased the duplicates.

dungz84
07-17-2011, 10:17 AM
I think it works fine now.
Hud is updating the hands as it should so thank you very much for your quick response.

sequeezer
07-17-2011, 10:27 AM
i do not want to be mean or something but how come you only answer in this thread and in non of the others? Is it just that you have multiple support guys for different topics and the other threads aren´t yours?

Patvs
07-17-2011, 10:44 AM
I should answer all threads.... which thread did I miss?
I currently have 5 threads open, ready to reply.