PDA

View Full Version : Ipoker steals handhistory focus - not able to mark hands etc

dw33p
04-25-2009, 04:29 AM
Hello,

I play on ipoker with minimaximod running to get some clean tables up. Importing etc works fine in HEM and the hud also displays properly.

The only problem I have is that Im unable to use the handhistory viewer properly. If I pop the handhistory window from the HUD up im able to see the last hand but it wont let me scroll through the hands and I am not able to mark any hands. Something is stealing focus or the HUD itself is bugging, I dont know.

Is this a common problem and are there any solutions?

Edit: im using the lastest beta 1.8 XX with omaha support but Im only playing holdem (I upgraded to hope it would fix my problem, it didnt). Im running XP Pro.

morny
04-25-2009, 05:01 PM
If you close minmaxmod do you still have the same issue?

dw33p
04-27-2009, 07:14 AM
The problem is still the same if I dont run minimaximod.

Edit: upgraded to the latest 1.8 stable and the problem is still there

morny
04-27-2009, 05:21 PM
Can you try closing all non essential programs like ahk scripts,ultramon, msn etc and see if it still persists, i use ipoker and it dosent do this so its likely another program causing the issue, if the problem persists after that email me and well do a teamviewer session

dw33p
04-28-2009, 05:46 AM
Thanks for the help, turns out Ultramon is causing the troubles. I have no problems shutting it down while playing, but it is kinda frustrating that it does not work together.

I guess it has something to do with the hooking ultramon does in order to put the extra icons in the titlebar. Any chance this gets fixed/worked around?

morny
04-28-2009, 06:55 PM
Ive been told it works fine with the newest version of Ultramon

dw33p
04-29-2009, 04:43 AM
I am using ultramon 3.0.3 beta which is one of the latest versions.

morny
04-29-2009, 06:41 PM
Maybe its the new beta 3.0.4, other than that we dont have a fix as the problems being caused by Ultramon

mamba
10-04-2009, 01:15 AM
I have this exactly same issue and it's really frustrating.

I don't think its a matter of Ultramon, because no matter if I have it running or not, focus stealing happens.

Also I tested other applications.
For instance while typing into Notepad, IE, or whatever, focus stealing does *not* happen. But when I take notes, it always does.

Doesn't this mean, that there is actually hope you could do something to your Notes-window to prevent iPoker from stealing?

netsrak
10-04-2009, 05:52 AM
Please try the latest Beta 35 from the link in my signature.
If you are using Vista please make sure UAC is switched off.

Please come back if it still doesn't work.

mamba
10-04-2009, 09:52 AM
nh sir, seems to work excellent with the Beta 35 :)