PDA

View Full Version : Display own stats? Displaying older stats?

fischbo
04-25-2009, 03:52 AM
How can I display my own stats of a session? I have already setup my hero name and I have chosen "display for you" for each stat in the player preference section. Still, my own session stats won`t show up.

Furthermore, I have problems getting older stats to work. Under "additional HUD filters", I have entered 100 month to be included, still stats from january won`t show up, but only the newest hands.

morny
04-25-2009, 04:51 PM
Please update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmOmaha.exe then go to Hud Options > Player Preferences and untick disable hero in hud if its ticked

fischbo
04-26-2009, 09:14 AM
First problem solved. Still, this problem exists:

Furthermore, I have problems getting older stats to work. Under "additional HUD filters", I have entered 100 months to be included, still stats from january till april won`t show up, but only the newest hands (Hands from current session).

And where can I configure, which databases to use for my HUD (I am using a new database for each single month)?

Any suggestions???

morny
04-26-2009, 12:42 PM
HM dosent support multiple databases. just import them all into the one database, did you update?

When you say the old hands wont show up, do you mean just for you or everybody? HM only shows your session stats but should show everyones elses full stats, this is by design. Also if you have last months stats in a seperate database then it cant show these as it dosent support multiple databases