PDA

View Full Version : 1.08.04

Pages : [1] 2

Rvg72
04-25-2009, 02:12 AM
Please note, if you want to continue playing Omaha then make sure that you order your new serial code before installing this new update since Omaha will no longer work unless it is licensed. The current beta versions of 1.08 will let you use Omaha for free until April 30th. Those of you with no interest in Omaha can and should still update to this new version before the 30th

Download Link: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Purchase Info: http://www.holdemmanager.net/purchase.html

Roy

royksoppin
04-25-2009, 02:51 AM
hi roy, sorry... quick question, dunno where else to post it?

any word on observed hand histories for the PLO aspect of HEM. it doesnt seem to be available in the 1.08 beta 31.

and if the answer is a simple 3 click process aka "you are a HEM newbie" then my apoligies =(

thank you in advance, looking forward to buying =)

Rvg72
04-25-2009, 04:26 AM
hi roy, sorry... quick question, dunno where else to post it?

any word on observed hand histories for the PLO aspect of HEM. it doesnt seem to be available in the 1.08 beta 31.

and if the answer is a simple 3 click process aka "you are a HEM newbie" then my apoligies =(

thank you in advance, looking forward to buying =)

As long as the site saves observed hands then you shouldn't have any issue - very few sites save observed hands though.

Roy

digiman
04-25-2009, 05:27 AM
Hi, I started HEM this morning using one of the 1.07 releases that had the trial Table Scanner and PLO support. This morning all my auto import folders are gone, my HUD setup is gone and all the stats that I usually have diaplayed when I check filters and that.

I then tried installing the new version that you have in this thread and I am getting the following errors on a load of files when I try to install.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7642/hemivx.jpg (http://img17.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hemivx.jpg)

I am using Vista 64bit if that makes any difference

Any ideas?

peltis
04-25-2009, 05:46 AM
how long does it take to get the new serial code? I'd like to get back to the grind :P

LostCause
04-25-2009, 08:16 AM
Do you have any idea when CardRunners/StoxPoker will offer the Omaha and Table Scanner release?

fabio
04-25-2009, 09:40 AM
Hi, I started HEM this morning using one of the 1.07 releases that had the trial Table Scanner and PLO support. This morning all my auto import folders are gone, my HUD setup is gone and all the stats that I usually have diaplayed when I check filters and that.

I then tried installing the new version that you have in this thread and I am getting the following errors on a load of files when I try to install.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7642/hemivx.jpg (http://img17.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hemivx.jpg)

I am using Vista 64bit if that makes any difference

Any ideas?

Restart your computer and run the update again

Botmac
04-25-2009, 09:42 AM
Is this the official 1.08 release link no more betas?. I am running 1.07 beta 21 right now.

antneye
04-25-2009, 09:52 AM
Roy,

I am on of the folks who was only interested in Omaha and was told to buy HEM to get a licensce and then you would convert the licensce over to Omaha once we were out of Beta.

I sent an email as requested. I am just wondering if you will be sending back a response confirming the conversion or sending my something to let me know it was done. I am reluctant to download the official version until I know my Omaha won't stop working.

Thanks! Great product and great support!

Kerith
04-25-2009, 09:57 AM
Since there is a fee on Neteller transfers, I would like to use the Virtual Net+ to purchase the Omaha upgrade. Is that possible?

digiman
04-25-2009, 10:05 AM
Restart your computer and run the update again

This worked, thanks

Floppinpairs
04-25-2009, 10:08 AM
Hi

I paid for the omaha addon earlier today and recieved an email, asking for my serial number for the main version, which I sent. I have not heard back since then. When should i recieve my serial number for the omaha add on? I can't use the omaha sections till I get it because I have downloaded the new update and don't have a trial anymore.

waues
04-25-2009, 10:41 AM
Is it possible now to get the discounted price from cardrunners if I want to "Add Omaha to Holdem Manager (Professional Version)" ?

Floppinpairs
04-25-2009, 11:18 AM
Hi

I paid for the omaha addon earlier today and recieved an email, asking for my serial number for the main version, which I sent. I have not heard back since then. When should i recieve my serial number for the omaha add on? I can't use the omaha sections till I get it because I have downloaded the new update and don't have a trial anymore.

Don't worry I got it, thanks a lot :)

Rvg72
04-25-2009, 11:23 AM
how long does it take to get the new serial code? I'd like to get back to the grind :P

We're getting caught up now - I was up until about 2am PST getting codes out but you probably just missed me.

Do you have any idea when CardRunners/StoxPoker will offer the Omaha and Table Scanner release?

We are putting together all of the instructions to the coaching sites this weekend so hopefully early next week before the 30th.

Is this the official 1.08 release link no more betas?. I am running 1.07 beta 21 right now.

Yes, official release

Roy,

I am on of the folks who was only interested in Omaha and was told to buy HEM to get a licensce and then you would convert the licensce over to Omaha once we were out of Beta.

I sent an email as requested. I am just wondering if you will be sending back a response confirming the conversion or sending my something to let me know it was done. I am reluctant to download the official version until I know my Omaha won't stop working.

Thanks! Great product and great support!

Yes, hold off updating until you hear back from me - if you didn't email sales@holdemmanager.net this morning then make sure you do that. We've got a lot of emails in the queue but should be caught up within a couple of hours

Since there is a fee on Neteller transfers, I would like to use the Virtual Net+ to purchase the Omaha upgrade. Is that possible?

Not sure what that is

Hi

Sorry, you will get it shortly

s it possible now to get the discounted price from cardrunners if I want to "Add Omaha to Holdem Manager (Professional Version)" ?

No, will be a few more days until they are setup

rvg

Kerith
04-25-2009, 11:44 AM
Not sure what that is
http://public.neteller.com/content/global/cards_virtual.htm

ImSoCute
04-25-2009, 12:19 PM
hi

I paid for PLO PRO version 3 hours ago by PayPal but still no email from HEM.
Is possible that you didn't email me because I have different HEM and PayPal emails?

I would like to play PLO asap so please help me if you can :)

yogi_bear
04-25-2009, 12:50 PM
I went to

Hud Options => Hud popup configuration
(and same for: Hud Options => Player preferences)

Added the fold to 3b by position but they come up as "--" for every stat for every person rather than giving the numbers.

Fold_vs_3b.EP.total
Fold_vs_3b.MP.total
Fold_vs_3b.CO.total
Fold_vs_3b.BTN.total
Fold_vs_3b.SB.total

Rvg72
04-25-2009, 01:01 PM
hi

I paid for PLO PRO version 3 hours ago by PayPal but still no email from HEM.
Is possible that you didn't email me because I have different HEM and PayPal emails?

I would like to play PLO asap so please help me if you can :)

We are all caught up now with emails so check again and check your spam folder. If you don't see anything then email sales@holdemmanager.net again

I went to

Hud Options => Hud popup configuration
(and same for: Hud Options => Player preferences)

Added the fold to 3b by position but they come up as "--" for every stat for every person rather than giving the numbers.

Fold_vs_3b.EP.total
Fold_vs_3b.MP.total
Fold_vs_3b.CO.total
Fold_vs_3b.BTN.total
Fold_vs_3b.SB.total

These are new stats - you will begin collecting them as you import new hands or you can reimport your DB to get historical data from them

Biju
04-25-2009, 01:08 PM
Does the new version not see previous tournament results or is it only valid for tournaments played from upgrade onwards

Rvg72
04-25-2009, 01:10 PM
Does the new version not see previous tournament results or is it only valid for tournaments played from upgrade onwards

well it will see any results from previous 1.08 beta's but if you are coming from an older version then you will need to reimport / start a new db to get them all imported

Roy

caladin
04-25-2009, 01:13 PM
When I try to clear my lincens in order to enter the new code, I get the following error:

An error ocurred: The License is still encrypted and the internal properties cannot be accessed. To decrypt you must validate the license.

When I restart HEM, I don't get the option to enter an new code, HEM just activate the old code. And don't have the Omaha version that I paid for.

ffrllc
04-25-2009, 02:05 PM
We are putting together all of the instructions to the coaching sites this weekend so hopefully early next week before the 30th.

rvg

Do we know what the discounted price will be through one of the training sites?

LirvA
04-25-2009, 02:13 PM
Will M and BB HUD stats make the 1.09 release?

El Helado
04-25-2009, 02:28 PM
What is the difference between beta32 and this 1.08? Downloaded the update and there seems to be no other difference but 1.08 does NOT support omaha while beta 32 do.

Boss support please!

FuZioNeD
04-25-2009, 02:38 PM
When I try to clear my lincens in order to enter the new code, I get the following error:

An error ocurred: The License is still encrypted and the internal properties cannot be accessed. To decrypt you must validate the license.

When I restart HEM, I don't get the option to enter an new code, HEM just activate the old code. And don't have the Omaha version that I paid for.

Yeah me to :(

Rvg72
04-25-2009, 02:40 PM

We have a few people with the same problem and we are working on a solution. If you have this problem please e-mail us your operating system and whether or not you have SpyBot running.

Do we know what the discounted price will be through one of the training sites?

The price for the stand alone and upgrade will be same as they offer for HM.

Very likely

What is the difference between beta32 and this 1.08? Downloaded the update and there seems to be no other difference but 1.08 does NOT support omaha while beta 32 do.

Almost nothing besides the registration changes

Roy

ImSoCute
04-25-2009, 03:12 PM
I had the same problem with new licence for HOLDEM + PLO PRO. Just go into:

C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs and find the file called SERIAL and change old serial no. into a new one. it will work.

Rvg72
04-25-2009, 04:01 PM
I had the same problem with new licence for HOLDEM + PLO PRO. Just go into:

C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs and find the file called SERIAL and change old serial no. into a new one. it will work.

Could anyone with this issue please try this to confirm

Thanks!

Roy

ImSoCute
04-25-2009, 04:19 PM
hi Roy

We changed some emails because I had the same problem with the same error. I did what I wrote above and now I can enjoy playing PLO with HUD :)

Adam

Rvg72
04-25-2009, 05:33 PM
I have a fix for the ": An error occurred: the license is still encrypted and the internal properties cannot be accessesed" problem. It worked for one person - just want to confirm with one or two more before I release it so if you have the problem and would be ok with me logging in with teamviewer then please email support@holdemmanager.net

Roy

Didace
04-25-2009, 06:17 PM
The upgrade worked fine. I played one SNG and everything imported fine. I want to add in the results from previous tourneys but would like to confirm what I need to do first so I don't screw it up.

Can I just import the Full Tilt summaries that are in HMArchive? Will the summaries then match up to the hands that are already in the database? If this is right I assume I need to email PokerStars to get the most recent summaries for PS.

Or, would it be better to reimport all of my hands from HMArchive into a new database? I've only been using for a short time so I only have about 20K hands total between cash and tourneys. If this is the way to go can you point me towards the right FAQ to do this?

Thank you.

Rvg72
04-25-2009, 06:25 PM
The upgrade worked fine. I played one SNG and everything imported fine. I want to add in the results from previous tourneys but would like to confirm what I need to do first so I don't screw it up.

Can I just import the Full Tilt summaries that are in HMArchive? Will the summaries then match up to the hands that are already in the database? If this is right I assume I need to email PokerStars to get the most recent summaries for PS.

Or, would it be better to reimport all of my hands from HMArchive into a new database? I've only been using for a short time so I only have about 20K hands total between cash and tourneys. If this is the way to go can you point me towards the right FAQ to do this?

Thank you.

With 20K hands you are better off reimporting everything into a new database and then importing summaries as well if you have them. This will ensure everything is as accurate as possible, you get $EV on SNG's, hands are attached to the tourneys etc

Didace
04-25-2009, 07:02 PM
With 20K hands you are better off reimporting everything into a new database and then importing summaries as well if you have them. This will ensure everything is as accurate as possible, you get $EV on SNG's, hands are attached to the tourneys etc
Just to confirm,

Create a new database.
Make it the default database.
Import everything from HMArchive into the new database.

Sorry I'm being so dense about this. Most of the instructions are very clear but for some reason this one is stumping me. I know you guys are busy and I appreciate the help.

Rvg72
04-25-2009, 07:04 PM
Just to confirm,

Create a new database.
Make it the default database.
Import everything from HMArchive into the new database.

Sorry I'm being so dense about this. Most of the instructions are very clear but for some reason this one is stumping me. I know you guys are busy and I appreciate the help.

Yes, that's the best way to do this. Then follow up with the tourney summaries if you have them and play MTT's, If you play SNG's then they are not terribly important

Roy

4A888
04-25-2009, 07:16 PM
I upgraded from 1.08 Beta 22 to 1.08.

In the HUD there now the lower end of the seperator (/) is the same color as the stat before it. Looks kinda as if there is a point (.) after every stat. But in fact it seems to be the lower pixels of the seperator. Hope you get what i mean.
Would be nice if you fixed this. Looks kinda irritating.

FookFuLohan
04-25-2009, 09:11 PM
Should I define a new default empty DB using 1.07 then install 1.08 and re-import hands.

Or Just install 1.08 on top of 1.07 then define a new empty DB using 1.08 and re-import hands ?

Regards....

glac
04-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Since beta23 the luck adjusted winnings graph on fulltilt 6max doesn't work.
Can you please fix that problem?

Thank you

StrikingEagle
04-25-2009, 09:44 PM
will the Omaha advertising tab go away after you purchase Omaha?

will the advertising tab always be there if you do not purchase Omaha?

I don't like advertising on something I have paid for.

Didace
04-25-2009, 10:23 PM
Things people pay for that have advertising -

Newspapers
Magazines
Public Transportation
Taxi Rides
Athletic Events
Airplane Flights
Athletic Shoes
T-shirts
Cable TV
DVDs
Movies in a Theater
Software

FookFuLohan
04-25-2009, 10:34 PM

How much did you pay for an awesome apps like this ?

Rvg72
04-25-2009, 10:58 PM
I upgraded from 1.08 Beta 22 to 1.08.

In the HUD there now the lower end of the seperator (/) is the same color as the stat before it. Looks kinda as if there is a point (.) after every stat. But in fact it seems to be the lower pixels of the seperator. Hope you get what i mean.
Would be nice if you fixed this. Looks kinda irritating.

We will look at this

Should I define a new default empty DB using 1.07 then install 1.08 and re-import hands.

Or Just install 1.08 on top of 1.07 then define a new empty DB using 1.08 and re-import hands ?

Regards....

Doesn't make a difference

Since beta23 the luck adjusted winnings graph on fulltilt 6max doesn't work.
Can you please fix that problem?

Thank you

ok, will check

StrikingEagle is offline Add Infraction for StrikingEagle Report Post IP Edit/Delete Message

It goes away - we will also provide a way to turn off any tabs you don't want to see. I don't really consider it advertising - we've turned down countless offers to provide in-application (and website) advertising. It's more of a way to add functionality to your program for free - we don't even show how to pay for the upgrades on that tab. But... screen real estate is getting tighter as we add more and more functionality so yes you will be able to remove any tab you don't want including the "Get it Free" tab

Roy

StrikingEagle
04-25-2009, 11:14 PM
"yes you will be able to remove any tab you don't want including the "Get it Free" tab"

good to hear, thanks for speedy reply.

another thing....Manually entered tournaments are not showing under results.
I get message stating Tournament has been added, do I want to add another.
You cannot find manually added tourney in data view.

may want to check out because I could manually add info in 108 beta.

Lyn

hawkeen
04-26-2009, 12:21 AM
A few issues.

1. I have 250k converted cake hands that were working until recently. Now on my 64bit box with 7 gigs of ram, I am getting "System.outofmemory" errors. and font issues. This is occurring on Beta 22 on 64bit box and Beta 32 on a 32 bit box. So it is obviously a database issue.

Oh and before supports says, "export/reimport database"--I have already tried that--twice.

2. I had a problem with filtering results a few weeks back and morny gave the standard fix--"export/reimport database" and I posted that it did not solve my problems but no solution was ever provided. Nice support /sarcasm.

cheers
Hawk

piet51
04-26-2009, 02:42 AM
Hi Roy
do we have to re-import our hands with
this version ??

thank you for your time
Piet

HenryII
04-26-2009, 04:03 AM
Just upgraded from 1.07 to 1.08... On the Sessions tab when grouping by "Sessions (by Table)", it lists all the stakes for all the tables I was playing during the session instead of just the stakes for each individual table.

FookFuLohan
04-26-2009, 04:28 AM
So with 1.08 the major enhancement is tournament support and with that I need to import my Tournament Hand History.

Right ?

In regards to Cash Game, the ONLY reason that Cash Game Hand History needs to be RE-IMPORTED is because of the new HUD STATS that are now available.

Right ?

What are those new HUD stats ?

What is the importance of the new HUD stats ?

Are the new stats very usable/important in 6Max 25NL & 50NL MICRO cash games ?

Are there any other reason that will BENEFIT me in re-importing cash game hand history ?

Regards.....

debakel3
04-26-2009, 07:07 AM
hi,

i've just upgradet form 1.07 o 1.08. so its the first time i can try the tablescanner. i try to scan tables on Empire Poker but i get the following message, even i have the Empire Poker client open. it works fine with Party Poker. I use winxp. I do have also spadeeye 3.09, this works nicely.

antneye
04-26-2009, 08:43 AM
Roy,

In the beta thread you said you were going to fix the issue where hands without a small blind on Absolute were showing up as a different stake.

Example:
PLO25: Normally shows up as .10/.25
in a hand with no Sb it shows up as .125/.25

With the launch of 1.08 I still see this bug. I know it's a small issue, but I'd really like these hands to show up at the proper stake.

Thanks

Pummi81
04-26-2009, 08:48 AM
About popup stats;

1. What does Fold_vs_3b.CO.blind mean? Couldn't find it in the FAQ.

2. Fold donkbet vs raise flop and donkbet-3b flop stats don't work properly. For some players they're fine I guess but for some others they read like "-6%" or "(-16)"

morny
04-26-2009, 01:04 PM
About popup stats;

1. What does Fold_vs_3b.CO.blind mean? Couldn't find it in the FAQ.

2. Fold donkbet vs raise flop and donkbet-3b flop stats don't work properly. For some players they're fine I guess but for some others they read like "-6%" or "(-16)"

1) http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?p=46402&posted=1#post46402

2) There was an issue with these some time back and it may be that you imported hands during that time, can you try creating a new database http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and importing a few hands to test if theres still an issue after upating to 1.08 http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe and if it seems fine then youll just need to reimport all your hands, if not then let us know and well look into it

hi,

i've just upgradet form 1.07 o 1.08. so its the first time i can try the tablescanner. i try to scan tables on Empire Poker but i get the following message, even i have the Empire Poker client open. it works fine with Party Poker. I use winxp. I do have also spadeeye 3.09, this works nicely.

Please post scanner issues here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20

So with 1.08 the major enhancement is tournament support and with that I need to import my Tournament Hand History.

Right ?

In regards to Cash Game, the ONLY reason that Cash Game Hand History needs to be RE-IMPORTED is because of the new HUD STATS that are now available.

Right ?

What are those new HUD stats ?

Are there any other reason that will BENEFIT me in re-importing cash game hand history ?

Regards.....

Yes youll need to re-import your tourney hands when you update from 1.07 or an early 1.08beta

Yes cash players only need to reimport to take advantage of the new stats, all stats will appear for hands played after you install 1.08 but not for hands played previous to the new stats being introduced

Just upgraded from 1.07 to 1.08... On the Sessions tab when grouping by "Sessions (by Table)", it lists all the stakes for all the tables I was playing during the session instead of just the stakes for each individual table.

Works fine for me, can you try rebooting and trying again

Hi Roy
do we have to re-import our hands with
this version ??

thank you for your time
Piet

See the response above to FookFuLohan

A few issues.

1. I have 250k converted cake hands that were working until recently. Now on my 64bit box with 7 gigs of ram, I am getting "System.outofmemory" errors. and font issues. This is occurring on Beta 22 on 64bit box and Beta 32 on a 32 bit box. So it is obviously a database issue.

Oh and before supports says, "export/reimport database"--I have already tried that--twice.

2. I had a problem with filtering results a few weeks back and morny gave the standard fix--"export/reimport database" and I posted that it did not solve my problems but no solution was ever provided. Nice support /sarcasm.

cheers
Hawk

1) please dont cross post i answered in your other post.

2) Can you link to the thread in the other post you made and ill have a look

digiman
04-26-2009, 01:11 PM
Hi Paul, since I've updated to the latest version, the auto import won't work. The button is just grayed out for some reason.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6857/hemn.jpg (http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hemn.jpg)

FuZioNeD
04-26-2009, 01:33 PM
Thanks for all the help Roy much appreciated.

Rvg72
04-26-2009, 01:58 PM
Hi Paul, since I've updated to the latest version, the auto import won't work. The button is just grayed out for some reason.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6857/hemn.jpg (http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hemn.jpg)

Try rebooting and if it still happens make sure that UAC hasn't been re-enabled in your Windows Control Panel - Users

Roy

Rvg72
04-26-2009, 02:04 PM
If you have the ": An error occurred: the license is still encrypted and the internal properties cannot be accessesed" problem when you try to clear your serial then the following works:

In Vista

1) Go to Windows Control Panel – Folder Options and then go to step 2 below

In XP

1) In windows explorer click on the Tools Menu and selection Options and then go to step 2 below

2) Click View Tab
3) Uncheck the “Hide protected operating system files” and then press ok
4) Look in your Holdem Manager folder and you should see a file named holdemmanager.exe.ldat – delete it
5) Relaunch HM

hawkeen
04-26-2009, 02:21 PM
1) please dont cross post i answered in your other post.

2) Can you link to the thread in the other post you made and ill have a look

1. it was crossposted because sometimes "posts" do not get answered.

2. what do you mean--can you link to the thread?

cheers
Hawk

Rvg72
04-26-2009, 02:47 PM
A few issues.

cheers
Hawk

1) how many hands are you trying to display in the grid? Probably more than can be displayed with the columns you are viewing especially if it is 50K+ so either display less hands or remove columns

2) what filter and what happens?

hawkeen
04-26-2009, 02:58 PM
Roy,

I am trying to display 150k hands with default filters and "all" radio button selected.

So HEM cannot dispaly all hands with default settings on that grid?

cheers
Hawk

Rvg72
04-26-2009, 03:07 PM
Roy,

I am trying to display 150k hands with default filters and "all" radio button selected.

So HEM cannot dispaly all hands with default settings on that grid?

cheers
Hawk

Not 150K - if you remove the Hero Hole Card and Winning Player Hole Card columns you might be able to since those take up much more memory than the other grid cells. It really depends on what you are trying to do - normally showing 150K hands at once is not very useful but I assume you have a reason so maybe that reason will also let you cut down on the number of columns.

Bacco777
04-26-2009, 04:00 PM
Hi Roy, during tournament play, how can we configure the stats to change at every blind level?

CF23
04-26-2009, 04:00 PM
hi
i downloaded the update file and everything went through smoothly.

got a few questions and apologise if i missed answers; read this whole thread and can't seem to find them.

1) what are the new features? i read there are new stats, what are they? is ther a fact sheet or something available?!

2) table scanner: i see the new tab for the scanner. i read in a different thread that no documentation is available at all yet, so i won't ask for that. but there isn't a help file or anything either? i use stars, ticked stars, my limit, struct: no limit, and hit scan... and nothing happens. stars client is open.
EDIT
i found a post, it says it only currently scans 50nl and higher on stars... i play 25nl, so tough life for me ;)

jkramb
04-26-2009, 06:21 PM
I installed version 1.08 today and all went well until I opened up a table. The HUD works fine but the popups are gone. They just don't show up. All appears fine in the HUD options menu. Any suggestions?

HenryII
04-26-2009, 06:43 PM

Works fine for me, can you try rebooting and trying again

Rebooting did not fix the problem.

FookFuLohan
04-26-2009, 07:49 PM
What are the new HUD stats ?

samwY
04-27-2009, 04:01 AM
i can't register it says i need to deactivate my other software (PC#2), pls do it for me

samwY
04-27-2009, 11:25 AM
pls deactivate PC#2 for me

Rvg72
04-27-2009, 12:21 PM
Hi Roy, during tournament play, how can we configure the stats to change at every blind level?

You can't yet but in 1.09 we will give you something even better

1) what are the new features? i read there are new stats, what are they? is ther a fact sheet or something available?!

The latest manual available on the downloads page highlights all of the 1.08 changes. The new stats are mainly related to folding/calling/raising 3bet by position and fold/call/raise vs a PFR by position plus some donk bet stats. It isn't really critical to reimport for cash.

I'll see if I can duplicate this - I might need to ask you some more questions if I can't

I installed version 1.08 today and all went well until I opened up a table. The HUD works fine but the popups are gone. They just don't show up. All appears fine in the HUD options menu. Any suggestions?

Morny, could you try a teamviewer to see what is going on with this

What are the new HUD stats ?

Are there any other reason that will BENEFIT me in re-importing cash game hand history ?/QUOTE]

See the response earlier in this post - probably not a huge deal if you don't reimport. It is much more important for tourney players wanting to track their stats

[QUOTE]i can't register it says i need to deactivate my other software (PC#2), pls do it for me

Email sales@holdemmanager.net and we'll take care of it ASAP

Roy

antneye
04-27-2009, 12:36 PM
Roy,

In the beta thread you said you were going to fix the issue where hands without a small blind on Absolute were showing up as a different stake.

Example:
PLO25: Normally shows up as .10/.25
in a hand with no Sb it shows up as .125/.25

With the launch of 1.08 I still see this bug. I know it's a small issue, but I'd really like these hands to show up at the proper stake.

Thanks

Bump

Rvg72
04-27-2009, 12:45 PM
Bump

Sorry missed that - yeah this should be fixed in the 1.08.01 update

jurrasstoil
04-27-2009, 01:05 PM
Hi Roy, during tournament play, how can we configure the stats to change at every blind level?You can't yet but in 1.09 we will give you something even betterOMG NOW I WANT 1.09! My imagination is going totally nutso now :eek: :D

Viincentt
04-27-2009, 01:24 PM
When I open up the cash games tab, I get the error "No reports have been configured". I don't see any data about the selected the player and I can not select a report name from the report list, because it's completely blank.

All the other data works just fine, it's just the reports tab that isn't working.

Rvg72
04-27-2009, 02:26 PM
When I open up the cash games tab, I get the error "No reports have been configured". I don't see any data about the selected the player and I can not select a report name from the report list, because it's completely blank.

All the other data works just fine, it's just the reports tab that isn't working.

This happens when you are launching HM from the wrong folder - possibly an update messed things up? Try not using a shortcut and actually go into your holdem manager folder and run holdemmanager.exe and you should see a Reports subfolder there

Viincentt
04-27-2009, 02:43 PM
I was/am running it from the folder it's installed by clicking on the executable. I just ran the hmupdate and installed this update in a different folder then my previous version of holdem manager. Should I have used the same directory?

jimbob615
04-27-2009, 03:02 PM
hi,

you said these new stats need you to re-import your hands.

is it possible to do this without having to remake an entirely new database??

cheers

Rvg72
04-27-2009, 04:02 PM
I was/am running it from the folder it's installed by clicking on the executable. I just ran the hmupdate and installed this update in a different folder then my previous version of holdem manager. Should I have used the same directory?

Yes, install it into the same directory as before

Rvg72
04-27-2009, 04:03 PM
hi,

you said these new stats need you to re-import your hands.

is it possible to do this without having to remake an entirely new database??

cheers

No, to reimport it needs to be a new DB. For cash players it probably isn't that big of a deal to reimport. You will get the new stats we added but only for new hands but if reimporting is a huge hassle then maybe that isn't much of an issue

Roy

james
04-27-2009, 04:10 PM
hi,
I am only interested in cash game stats. I was previously running 1.07 and upgraded today to 1.08
I created a new DB from the DB control panel and exported the old hands from here. After importing them into the new database however the total number of hands played by myself is roughly 10k short (390k compared to 400k). almost all of the hands that have not been reimported are from prima.

I setup the aliases again correctly so the problem is not there. any ideas?

Labteov
04-27-2009, 04:31 PM
wtf dude... It issnt importing well.

Playing 3.25 and 3.40$ 18 and 27 and the 45men SNGS.
But it is importing as 9 handed sng, and when finsihed like 12th i am 7th :S and it doessnt import everything good.

please fix it, because it issnt the 3.25 only also all the tourneys like 5.50 6max i played wassnt imported good. And 11$ 180 man either..

Rvg72
04-27-2009, 04:51 PM
wtf dude... It issnt importing well.

Playing 3.25 and 3.40$ 18 and 27 and the 45men SNGS.
But it is importing as 9 handed sng, and when finsihed like 12th i am 7th :S and it doessnt import everything good.

please fix it, because it issnt the 3.25 only also all the tourneys like 5.50 6max i played wassnt imported good. And 11$ 180 man either..

You need to import tourney summaries - there is not enough info in the hand history to identify the tourneys as 18/27/45 etc unless you make it to the final table in which case we use some intelligence to import and identify it properly.

Roy

Rvg72
04-27-2009, 04:52 PM
hi,
I am only interested in cash game stats. I was previously running 1.07 and upgraded today to 1.08
I created a new DB from the DB control panel and exported the old hands from here. After importing them into the new database however the total number of hands played by myself is roughly 10k short (390k compared to 400k). almost all of the hands that have not been reimported are from prima.

I setup the aliases again correctly so the problem is not there. any ideas?

There does seem to be a problem reimporting exported Prima hands. Will get this fixed for 1.08.01

LirvA
04-27-2009, 05:08 PM

Very likely

Sweet. We all beg of you Roy.

LirvA
04-27-2009, 05:15 PM

You can't yet but in 1.09 we will give you something even better

Hell yeah. Rvg for mod!

Rvg72
04-27-2009, 05:34 PM
Yeah, it is something we've had implemented on the back end for a long time so no need for reimport when we launch it. You will be able to setup hud filters for effective bb's remaining. So, for example, you can have it so that when a player is down to 7 bb's you can only show stats from him when he has had between 6 and 8 bb's for example.

We'll also be adding some more popup stat options for tourneys

Roy

morny
04-27-2009, 05:39 PM
pls deactivate PC#2 for me

Email the key to morny@holdemmanager.net and ill do it for you

FookFuLohan
04-27-2009, 05:47 PM
Yeah, it is something we've had implemented on the back end for a long time so no need for reimport when we launch it. You will be able to setup hud filters for effective bb's remaining. So, for example, you can have it so that when a player is down to 7 bb's you can only show stats from him when he has had between 6 and 8 bb's for example.

We'll also be adding some more popup stat options for tourneys

Roy

:p :D :cool:

brynte5
04-27-2009, 07:20 PM
i´m currently on 1.08 beta 7!

just wanna make 100% sure i´ve got the steps to upgrade right, so i don´t risk messing up my database in any way!

1 - install the newest release over the old one!

2 - export all files from the database to a new folder

3 - create a new database!

4 - import all files from the new folder, to the new database!

that´s it!?
totally foolproof!?

but what is this i read about tourney summeries being required?
i don´t even know if i have anything but handhistories!?

morny
04-27-2009, 08:01 PM
Yes thats correct, you shouldnt need them for sngs but youll need them for tournaments as there isnt enough info in the HH to tell HM how many players/prize structure etc other than that youll need to do it manually

Biju
04-27-2009, 09:57 PM
Posted this earlier in wrong section and got email response I can't see on the forums. Running V1.08 on Party playing cash.

When I click the icon to change stats from overall stats to current session stats I have more hands in the current stat box than in overall. How is this possible.

Rvg72
04-27-2009, 10:56 PM
Posted this earlier in wrong section and got email response I can't see on the forums. Running V1.08 on Party playing cash.

When I click the icon to change stats from overall stats to current session stats I have more hands in the current stat box than in overall. How is this possible.

Current Stats uses filters from Hud Options - Filters while Session stats ignores them and includes all hands from the session

Roy

hawkeen
04-27-2009, 11:10 PM
Is there suppossed to be a 45-55 sec lag between the 100 hand and 500 hand radio button views on the grid under report tab? I have vacuumed/analzyed and reimported hands and its much slower than it was before.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Hawk

Newman
04-28-2009, 12:02 AM
If you have the ": An error occurred: the license is still encrypted and the internal properties cannot be accessesed" problem when you try to clear your serial then the following works:

In Vista

In XP

1) In windows explorer click on the Tools Menu and selection Options and then go to step 2 below

2) Click View Tab
4) Look in your Holdem Manager folder and you should see a file named holdemmanager.exe.ldat – delete it
5) Relaunch HM

Just with this error as well roy, you have to make sure that "Show hidden files and folders" is ticked in windows XP under the view tab because
holdemmanager.exe.ldat is a hidden file.

grindtofreedom
04-28-2009, 12:31 AM
since updating to 1.08 i have to activate before each startup (where i pick pc 1 or pc 2, etc). it works each time, but how do i get it to stick? im using HEM pro by the way.

fraabru
04-28-2009, 01:06 AM
i don't want to sound like a donk... but... i should probably be quiet... anyway..

i just bought HEM like less than 2 weeks ago... i have 1.07....

btw i never entered a code or anything? did it do it for me or will i have to later or?

here is my real question tho... i don't really play omaha... so do i need to update?

and does it cost more money to upgrade? i mean i just bought the program...
do we have to pay for every upgrade?

HenryII
04-28-2009, 03:36 AM
"Just upgraded from 1.07 to 1.08... On the Sessions tab when grouping by "Sessions (by Table)", it lists all the stakes for all the tables I was playing during the session instead of just the stakes for each individual table."

I'll see if I can duplicate this - I might need to ask you some more questions if I can't

Any luck with this?

Mrage
04-28-2009, 09:06 AM
New FTP update causes 6max deep tables to be recognized as FR.

KrOliV
04-28-2009, 09:14 AM
Hello,

I updated to 1.08.

I can t see anymore the stack size on the replayer : it says 100000 for almost every hand replayed. Only when it s launched from the All Active players window

It doesn t consider rebuys for the MTT rebbuy / add on tournament. (Not a big deal since we can do it manually)

I play on Chilipoker, iPoker network

thx and sorry if this bug is already reported and for my english .. ^^

favetelinguis
04-28-2009, 10:06 AM
I cant see any players when i hit change in the Cash Game/Reports meny. This is the same when i try to create an hero Alias or any other place where i find players. The only way to find them is by going to the Players tab and rightclick on them there.????

Rvg72
04-28-2009, 10:36 AM
Is there suppossed to be a 45-55 sec lag between the 100 hand and 500 hand radio button views on the grid under report tab? I have vacuumed/analzyed and reimported hands and its much slower than it was before.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Hawk

No there shouldn't - after clicking on the 500 button try resizing the Holdem manaager window by a few pixels. If the hands appear immediately then you most likely have some kind of redraw problem. Sometimes updating video card drivers will fix this and we are also looking into replacing that grid piece which should also correct it

i don't want to sound like a donk... but... i should probably be quiet... anyway..

i just bought HEM like less than 2 weeks ago... i have 1.07....

btw i never entered a code or anything? did it do it for me or will i have to later or?

here is my real question tho... i don't really play omaha... so do i need to update?

and does it cost more money to upgrade? i mean i just bought the program...
do we have to pay for every upgrade?

Just download 1.08 and continue to download new versions - you don't have to pay for updates unless you want to add something like Omaha support.

I assume you mean in the hud? We'll check thiss

Hello,

I updated to 1.08.

I can t see anymore the stack size on the replayer : it says 100000 for almost every hand replayed. Only when it s launched from the All Active players window

It doesn t consider rebuys for the MTT rebbuy / add on tournament. (Not a big deal since we can do it manually)

I play on Chilipoker, iPoker network

thx and sorry if this bug is already reported and for my english .. ^^

Are you importing data mined hands or PT2 export? If you look in the real hand histories you will probably see that the hand history shows 100000 as the stack size and that is where HM is getting it from

I cant see any players when i hit change in the Cash Game/Reports meny. This is the same when i try to create an hero Alias or any other place where i find players. The only way to find them is by going to the Players tab and rightclick on them there.????

Are you entering in any letters in that section? Type the letter A and then wait a second and it should fill up with all the "A"'s

Roy

Rhibee
04-28-2009, 12:46 PM
I play 6max on iPoker with mini tables. It has only happened to me twice but I wondered if it was an issue with others. One person at one table has no stats showing. Each field has a dash rather than a number.

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o154/anj0/Errorsessionstatsnone26409.jpg

If I double click on the note icon then I can see the session's stats but not their overall.
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o154/anj0/Errorsessionstats26409editted.jpg

It has happened twice and only on one table out of the six I was playing.

Rvg72
04-28-2009, 01:20 PM
We will try to launch 1.08.01 tonight (or possibly tomorrow). FTP changed their client so the scanner needs an update and we have a bunch of minor changes and fixes in the manager.

Roy

jkramb
04-28-2009, 05:33 PM
The mystery regarding the missing popups is solved. I guess the 1.08 install checked the "click for popups" option. As someone who had never clicked for popups, I thought they were gone.

grindtofreedom
04-28-2009, 06:36 PM
hey guys, seems like my question was overlooked:

"since updating to 1.08 i have to activate before each startup (where i pick pc 1 or pc 2, etc). it works each time, but how do i get it to stick? im using HEM pro by the way."

KyleX
04-28-2009, 06:51 PM
I am running vista and when i try to run the up date i get this message

c:\users\public\hmupdate.exe
The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log for more detail.

I have no idea what to do.

morny
04-28-2009, 07:07 PM
since updating to 1.08 i have to activate before each startup (where i pick pc 1 or pc 2, etc). it works each time, but how do i get it to stick? im using HEM pro by the way.

Have you UAC disabled? http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73 if so try completely uninstalling your firewall and test it and see if the problem persists

The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log for more detail.

Try saving it to another folder like c:/users/yourname/documents or your desktop and run it from there, also make sure you unzip it to a new folder and run it from that folder you unzipped to and not the original one

Onaflag
04-28-2009, 08:08 PM
I'm scared to upgrade. I think I've read this whole thread and can't figure out if we're supposed to find our license key first. Lots of posts about key problems.....I won't be needing either omaha or table scanner. Should I find my key first to avoid any downtime?

mksmipalla
04-28-2009, 08:21 PM
I'm scared to upgrade. I think I've read this whole thread and can't figure out if we're supposed to find our license key first. Lots of posts about key problems.....I won't be needing either omaha or table scanner. Should I find my key first to avoid any downtime?

I din't have a problem. When mine asked to enter my key I just hit ctrl-v like Roy said and it put my key in for me. worked fine. I think Roy set it up to send your key to note pad so you could just paste it in.

JH1
04-28-2009, 09:30 PM

I think your serial # should be in the HEM > Logs folder as a text document named "Serial" in case you want to write it down. At least mine is in that folder.

grindtofreedom
04-28-2009, 10:19 PM
Have you UAC disabled? http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73 if so try completely uninstalling your firewall and test it and see if the problem persists

is the UAC fix for vista only? im using XP and dont recognize any of that stuff. i disabled all of my security software and disabled windows firewall and its still not taking. you think its necessary for me to actually remove windows firewall entirely from my computer?

Rvg72
04-28-2009, 11:10 PM
hey guys, seems like my question was overlooked:

"since updating to 1.08 i have to activate before each startup (where i pick pc 1 or pc 2, etc). it works each time, but how do i get it to stick? im using HEM pro by the way."

If your software appears to be licensed but every time you launch it you are required to re-enter your code and you you are using Vista then check to see if you have UAC enabled in Control Panel - Users. If it is enabled then please try turning it off.

If that does not appear to be the issue then after successfully launching Holdem Manager, close it down and look in your Holdem Manager folder for a file named holdemmanager.exe.ldat. Right click the file and go into properties and then make it hidden and read only. Then relaunch Holdem Manager and it should work without needing to be re-registered again.

Make sure you have you serial number handy just in case - it should be in the serial.txt otherwise email sales@holdemmanager.net for it and we will get back to you quickly. Sometimes these threads make it look like lots of people are having issues but you have to remember that a LOT of people are downloading these new versions so the % that have issues is pretty low and we try to take care of them very quickly.

You definitely have UAC running ,right? I've never seen this particular message though so I bet something else is happening here. You might want to try and disable UAC and then rerun the update and try again

Roy

Rvg72
04-29-2009, 02:33 AM
We will try to launch 1.08.01 tonight (or possibly tomorrow). FTP changed their client so the scanner needs an update and we have a bunch of minor changes and fixes in the manager.

Roy

Looks like this is going to be tomorrow. So far we've made the following changes to 1.08.01

* (1.08.01 NEW) In the Options menu you can now hide tabs
* (1.08.01 NEW) If the "Clear Serial Number" option does not work due to security settings then a message box appears explaining exactly how to manually reset the code
* (1.08.01 NEW) Changed the default value for popups to be enabled on hover - it was recently switched to enabled on click
* (1.08.01 BUG) Fixed issue where Session (By Tables) view would show stakes for all tables in session for each table
* (1.08.01 BUG) In Absolute .10/.25 hands where there was no small blind it would be registered as .125/.25 stakes
* (1.08.01 SCANNER) Updated FTP Client side scanning to deal with their lobby change
* (1.08.01 SCANNER) Added server side scanning for FTP

Roy

jurrr
04-29-2009, 03:14 AM
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/?f=5

So does 1.08 support Entraction now? It worked in a beta but I cannot seem to get it working now. I can import the hands manually but auto import doesn't work and my HUD doesn't come up.

Edit - never mind, a restart of HM fixed it. Strange.

alllala
04-29-2009, 05:01 AM
The last time i reimported all my Hands was Beta 22.

Do i have to do it again for 1.08, or are there no stats?

Please take a look a the Donkbet stats. I still get the minus Bug for some players although i importet my Hands after this Problem should be fixed

amarillotg
04-29-2009, 08:20 AM
just a quick heads up that ftp have added ante games that are currently only available at high stakes but are making there way down to all limits.

Rvg72
04-29-2009, 10:20 AM
The last time i reimported all my Hands was Beta 22.

Do i have to do it again for 1.08, or are there no stats?

Please take a look a the Donkbet stats. I still get the minus Bug for some players although i importet my Hands after this Problem should be fixed

We did fix a couple of donk bet stats after Beta 22 but I think that is the only change that would make you consider reimporting.

Will double check the donk bet stats

just a quick heads up that ftp have added ante games that are currently only available at high stakes but are making there way down to all limits.

Please send some hand histories to support@holdemmanager.net and we will get it added in 1.08.01

Roy

Mrage
04-29-2009, 10:52 AM
Bug: HH files are moved right after the table is closed rather than according to time specified in options. Still.

BigFatDaddyO
04-29-2009, 12:58 PM
I have 3 import errors when I move hand files over from poker tracker, how do I see the errors and send you the problem hands? I plan on upgrading as soon as deucescracked is up on line.....

mamba
04-29-2009, 01:09 PM

same here!

PatInTheHat
04-29-2009, 01:19 PM
same here!

+1

I did not see this on the list as being fixed?

Rvg72
04-29-2009, 01:22 PM
Bug: HH files are moved right after the table is closed rather than according to time specified in options. Still.

This is still being worked on for 1.08.01

I suppose you mean in the HUD? Can you send me some hand histories and if possible a screen shot of one of the tables - I don't have an FTP client handy at the moment

Roy

amarillotg
04-29-2009, 03:05 PM
yes this is in the hud that deep and edu tables are being recognized as fr, a simple toggle and change to 6 max on the hud controls solves the problem.

as for the hh's with antes i don't play that hi so i can't help you, sorry.

thirdly, do you have any clearer of an idea if some of the training sites will have a discounted version available of the omaha module before the trial is up? if we buy it now at full price is there a way to get the dicscount back after they announce it?

tks,

tg

cubicle
04-29-2009, 04:01 PM
Haven't seen this mentioned but all heads-up hands on FTP are errors for me since the update.

Rvg72
04-29-2009, 04:50 PM
Haven't seen this mentioned but all heads-up hands on FTP are errors for me since the update.

Please send me some to support@holdemmanager.net

Roy

Rvg72
04-29-2009, 04:56 PM
thirdly, do you have any clearer of an idea if some of the training sites will have a discounted version available of the omaha module before the trial is up? if we buy it now at full price is there a way to get the dicscount back after they announce it?

tks,

tg

I have been told by DC that it should be ready tonight and I'm waiting on an update from Stox/CR. Earlier in the week they said it should be doable.

What we might be able to do is extend the discount if you can provide proof of membership and they are not ready by tonight. Don't quote me on that though just yet.

EDIT2: I'm going to build a new beta version that extend the Omaha trial by a week - nothing else makes much sense and handling the payments manually from CR members will take away too much time from the other work I'm doing for 1.08.01

Thanks,

Roy

fnord
04-29-2009, 06:06 PM
If you are a CR/Stox member then you can take a screen shot of the account status page and as long as the email address matches and you have a paid account then you can purchase Omaha for $45, same price that they are selling HM for. This is only valid until they have their system updated. DC members should be ok tonight but I can do something similar if their system is not up.

Thanks,

Roy

EDIT: Please see above - I will get a beta version out with Omaha dates extended

manticore
04-29-2009, 06:09 PM
LOLOLOLOL

half an hour after i purchased for $65!!!

manticore
04-29-2009, 06:19 PM
hi,

just installed 1.08.
when i try to clear my license code i get this:

an error occured:the license is still encrypted and the internal properties can`t be accessed.to decrypt you must validate the license.

and now???:confused:

Rvg72
04-29-2009, 06:26 PM
On stox, on the My Account page, it does not show my email (it just has a spot for me to change it, but I receive emails from them.) Or is this for people who already purchased through CR/Stox and the email from that purchase is the same? I can see one CR page (when I click on change account status) where it shows me as a gold member and lists my email address.

I am also confused as the the logistics of doing this. We click buy from your site, then what?

Basically I need the screen shot of that gold member page. Email me that and then I will let you know how to pay.

hi,

just installed 1.08.
when i try to clear my license code i get this:

an error occured:the license is still encrypted and the internal properties can`t be accessed.to decrypt you must validate the license.

In Vista

In XP

2) Click View Tab
5) Relaunch HM

Rvg72
04-29-2009, 07:00 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmOmaha.exe

This is beta 33 and provides free Omaha until May 7th which should be enough time for all resellers to have their systems updated to sell Omaha to their members.

Roy

ffrllc
04-29-2009, 07:04 PM
I have been told by DC that it should be ready tonight and I'm waiting on an update from Stox/CR. Earlier in the week they said it should be doable.

What we might be able to do is extend the discount if you can provide proof of membership and they are not ready by tonight. Don't quote me on that though just yet.

EDIT2: I'm going to build a new beta version that extend the Omaha trial by a week - nothing else makes much sense and handling the payments manually from CR members will take away too much time from the other work I'm doing for 1.08.01

Thanks,

Roy

Just one of the MANY reasons you guys are the BEST !!!

THANKS ROY !!!!!!

EDI: already posted directly above my post. :)

Dr1Gonzo
04-29-2009, 07:17 PM
Since this release, the hand processor has not picked up all winnings from SNGs.
It missed 1 of them tonight.
Editing the tournies messes the data up royally.
I cannot see #159758195 in the DataView yet when I reimport the hands they are all duplicate. This is the missing tourney.

04-29-2009, 09:26 PM
hud doesn't recognize tables with same name on FTP???

1p0kerboy
04-29-2009, 10:16 PM
Autorate still on schedule?

Thanks.

Rvg72
04-29-2009, 11:36 PM
Autorate still on schedule?

Thanks.

autorate will appear in 1.09 beta and that will be pretty quick - like a week or two

markus1000
04-30-2009, 07:16 AM
Party poker released an update today, please update the tablescanner as soon as possible

DarthBobo
04-30-2009, 09:14 AM
I don't know since which version... but marking hands is broken.
When I select to view "only show marked hands" then 0 hands are returned.

smf
04-30-2009, 02:55 PM
Party poker released an update today, please update the tablescanner as soon as possible

+1

atatta
04-30-2009, 03:03 PM
The "omaha for free" tab is annoying me already, could an option to remove it be added?

smf
04-30-2009, 03:47 PM
stupid question, but i updated from the beta to this version after i purchased the omaha addon and now i can't use the table scanner anymore, i thought it was free to try until may 15th?

Rvg72
04-30-2009, 05:30 PM

It is in 1.08.01 which we are updating shortly

Will check

The "omaha for free" tab is annoying me already, could an option to remove it be added?

It is in 1.08.01 which we are updating shortly

stupid question, but i updated from the beta to this version after i purchased the omaha addon and now i can't use the table scanner anymore, i thought it was free to try until may 15th?

Are you using 1.08 official and if so what does it say when you use the scanner? Note that FTP and Party both changed their clients so tonights update corrects that

Roy

mksmipalla
04-30-2009, 05:49 PM

Roy I had a similar porblem. I made a new data base and exported my hands then imported to the new database after the 1.08 stable release. After importing all my "marked hands" were gone. I sent morny the whole file of hands and he said he sent them to you to check them. Just wanted to let you know incase the problems are related

smf
04-30-2009, 06:19 PM
Are you using 1.08 official and if so what does it say when you use the scanner? Note that FTP and Party both changed their clients so tonights update corrects that

Roy

It was greyed out, I just went to my desktop again to take a screenshot and started the client and now it works again, meh my bad :)

Rvg72
04-30-2009, 06:53 PM
Roy I had a similar porblem. I made a new data base and exported my hands then imported to the new database after the 1.08 stable release. After importing all my "marked hands" were gone. I sent morny the whole file of hands and he said he sent them to you to check them. Just wanted to let you know incase the problems are related

The marked hand flag does not get saved when exporting... I'll need to come up with something there. DarthBobo, does that sound like your problem as well?

Roy

mksmipalla
04-30-2009, 07:00 PM
ok thanks Roy

Chipp
04-30-2009, 07:28 PM
Since updating to 1.08 the EV-adjusted values in the Tourney tab no longer work for me.

Rvg72
04-30-2009, 07:57 PM

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Note: 1.08 can be found here: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.08.exe

* (1.08.01 NEW) In the Options menu you can now hide tabs
* (1.08.01 NEW) If the "Clear Serial Number" option does not work due to security settings then a message box appears explaining exactly how to manually reset the code
* (1.08.01 NEW) Changed the default value for popups to be enabled on hover - it was recently switched to enabled on click
* (1.08.01 NEW) Added logging to help identify the issue some people are having with hand history archiving happening much quicker than it should
* (1.08.01 BUG) Fixed issue where Session (By Tables) view would show stakes for all tables in session for each table
* (1.08.01 BUG) In Absolute .10/.25 hands where there was no small blind it would be registered as .125/.25 stakes
* (1.08.01 BUG) Fixed FTP Omaha Hi/Lo issue that would cause import errors when multiple high side pots were tied
* (1.08.01 BUG) Fixed bug when manually adding a tourney that already exists in the database. It will now be updated with the new info
* (1.08.01 HUD) Fixed FTP edu, deep and speed tables being detecting as 9-max, instead of 6 max or HU.
* (1.08.01 SCANNER) Changed FTP client scanning based on FTP client change
* (1.08.01 SCANNER) Added Players / Flop
* (1.08.01 SCANNER) Fixed party poker scanning based on client lobby change

EDIT: I just re-uploaded it with one more change

* (1.08.01 NEW) Added support for FTP cash games with antes

johnee
04-30-2009, 10:06 PM
Guys I updated recently to the omaha 33 version and now my Partypoker hands are not getting imported. My stars hands still get imported but the party hh not.

The party handhistorie is still in the folder (so not moved yet) and when I try manual import it just doesnt import that file.

What can I do ?

-edit-

Ok the handhistories are in the "moved to" folder as well. But Holdem manager doesnt show the hands.

-edit-

Oh my god sorry delete this post!
The handhistories of Party are at yesterday results although I played it when it was past 00:00.

Rvg72
04-30-2009, 10:28 PM
Since updating to 1.08 the EV-adjusted values in the Tourney tab no longer work for me.

I tried reimporting a bunch of tourneys and it was working for me. What site? What tourney size? Omaha or Holdem?

Roy

Rvg72
04-30-2009, 10:30 PM
Guys I updated recently to the omaha 33 version and now my Partypoker hands are not getting imported. My stars hands still get imported but the party hh not.

The party handhistorie is still in the folder (so not moved yet) and when I try manual import it just doesnt import that file.

What can I do ?

-edit-

Ok the handhistories are in the "moved to" folder as well. But Holdem manager doesnt show the hands.

Most likely filters or something like that. Try not using auto import, play some hands at Party and then use Import Folder and point to the party poker/hand history folder and see if they are picked up

Roy

sprstoner
04-30-2009, 10:36 PM
what version do i DL if i want tourney support and omaha, i will pay for the omaha it the free trial is over.

i have 1.07 now

Rvg72
04-30-2009, 10:38 PM
what version do i DL if i want tourney support and omaha, i will pay for the omaha it the free trial is over.

i have 1.07 now

sprstoner
04-30-2009, 11:02 PM

thanks..

do i need to export my whole DB and re-import it, or is it fine?

Biju
04-30-2009, 11:12 PM
Cash playing and working fine on Party. Played a Tourney yesterday and the hands blind levels, tourney entrants and my finish spot all loaded (sadly there was no cash to log but next time - but the buy in info isn't there and is 0. All the previous buy in details from the reimported files also have no buyin info but I seem to remmeber that you can't import all the info from the file histories. Correct? Surely Tourneys post upgade should register. Is it a setting I've missed?

I tried to manually input the buy-in (via right click in Data View rather than the button above hand histories that does work) and then the rake and after I added the rake it doubled the buy in and made the rake the buy in value and won't let me change either now.

Chipp
05-01-2009, 12:24 AM

I tried reimporting a bunch of tourneys and it was working for me. What site? What tourney size? Omaha or Holdem?

PS and UB, 6-max STT, HE. I started a new db and re-imported everything after updating to 1.08. The hands came from an archive and the summaries were exported from my old HM db.

Chipp
05-01-2009, 12:29 AM
thanks..

There's a few new stats (positional 3-bet and donk bet stuff) that require re-importing (from an archive) in order to work w/ your existing data, otherwise HM will just calc them from now on.

Eclipse86
05-01-2009, 03:29 AM
ongame extractor still works with this new version, correct?

sprstoner
05-01-2009, 03:47 AM
There's a few new stats (positional 3-bet and donk bet stuff) that require re-importing (from an archive) in order to work w/ your existing data, otherwise HM will just calc them from now on.

thanks

i havent used it since getting this new version yet, is there a way to get tournament histories for this? is it automatic? it will track our bottom line for tourneys now? or is that still to come?

Rhibee
05-01-2009, 09:48 AM
With version 1.08 and 1.08.01 on iPoker, there's an issue with the HUD. When you go all in and a shorter stack than you calls, if you lose the pot, the mucked cards graphic shows you have lost your whole stack, rather than the actual amount.

I have not tried on another site.

Chipp
05-01-2009, 01:07 PM
thanks

i havent used it since getting this new version yet, is there a way to get tournament histories for this? is it automatic? it will track our bottom line for tourneys now? or is that still to come?

I guess you mean tourney summaries, stoner? I'm pretty sure you have to manually import them for now, but there's plans to automate this in the near future. I'm not sure if you still play STTs, but it's prob not necessary for them- the intelligence can usually pick up all the info it needs from the HHs. But for MTTs the HHs just don't provide enough info.

sprstoner
05-01-2009, 01:45 PM
I guess you mean tourney summaries, stoner? I'm pretty sure you have to manually import them for now, but there's plans to automate this in the near future. I'm not sure if you still play STTs, but it's prob not necessary for them- the intelligence can usually pick up all the info it needs from the HHs. But for MTTs the HHs just don't provide enough info.

ya, thats what i mean.

i cant seem to manually do the stars ones, doesnt seem to work. i will fool around with it again a lil later.

i am not even sure how to DL ftp summaries, i know some seem to be in my HH folder auto and some dont ever show up.

thanks

dje2007
05-01-2009, 02:55 PM
Hello

I was on the 1.7 beta until this morning

I upgraded to the 1.8 but all my tourney results seems to be lost

The hands are still in but not the results

Have i to reimport all my hands ??

Biju
05-01-2009, 03:08 PM
Small detail but wondering if there is or plans to be a way to change the date formats to suit taste / style ie Europe DD/MM/YYYY US is MM/DD/YYYY and HEM Tournet section seems to be YYYY/MM/DD.

makaveli001
05-01-2009, 06:55 PM
This is something that I have mentioned multiple times in the original beta thread, but it has gone ignored.

When sorting columns in the tourney sections of the software, the ROI, $, and $/Hr. columns do not sort correctly.

For example:

ROI%

Can someone please address this? Note that I have upgraded to the 1.08.01 version of the software.

Thank You.

sprstoner
05-01-2009, 07:41 PM
is there a tool that will DL and put all the tourney summeries into holdem manager, because i have thousands showing unfinished.

morny
05-01-2009, 07:53 PM
thanks..

As Chip mentioned its not that neccessary for cash games, for tourneys if your updating from 1.07 or an early 1.08 beta then youll need to export your hands from the old database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173 then create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and then reimport the hands for it show the tourney stats properly.

Youll need to manually import them for the timebeing, im not aware of any software that does this for you, reimporting the hands should fix the sngs but youll still need the summaries for MTTs

Cash playing and working fine on Party. Played a Tourney yesterday and the hands blind levels, tourney entrants and my finish spot all loaded (sadly there was no cash to log but next time - but the buy in info isn't there and is 0. All the previous buy in details from the reimported files also have no buyin info but I seem to remmeber that you can't import all the info from the file histories. Correct? Surely Tourneys post upgade should register. Is it a setting I've missed?

I tried to manually input the buy-in (via right click in Data View rather than the button above hand histories that does work) and then the rake and after I added the rake it doubled the buy in and made the rake the buy in value and won't let me change either now.

Can you email the HH to morny@holdemmanager.net

ongame extractor still works with this new version, correct?

Ongame extractor is built into the newer versions for quite some while. Also make sure your using the Ramdisk solution to get as close to 100% of hands imported as possible http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=148

Hello

I was on the 1.7 beta until this morning

I upgraded to the 1.8 but all my tourney results seems to be lost

The hands are still in but not the results

Have i to reimport all my hands ??

See my reply above to sprstone

This is something that I have mentioned multiple times in the original beta thread, but it has gone ignored.

When sorting columns in the tourney sections of the software, the ROI, $, and $/Hr. columns do not sort correctly.

For example:

ROI%

Can someone please address this? Note that I have upgraded to the 1.08.01 version of the software.

Thank You.

Im not sure if you were the person who emailed me about this but i have passed this information onto Roy and its on the todo list

makaveli001
05-01-2009, 08:38 PM
Im not sure if you were the person who emailed me about this but i have passed this information onto Roy and its on the todo list

Nope, wasn't me. Appreciate you passing it along.

plongstaff
05-02-2009, 11:33 PM
Two things:

1) How hard would it be to have two sets of stats? My idea is that I could set up pre-flop and post-flop stats. Then, the HUD would automatically switch to pre-flop stats on a new deal and post-flop stats when the flop comes down. Then, I don't need to have post-flop stats crowding out the pre-flop stats and vice versa.

2) You commonly use the same filename HmUpdate.exe for everything. I would find it much easier to track what I have if you appended version info (i.e. HmUpdate_1.08.01.exe, HmUpdate_1.09_Beta1.exe).

plongstaff
05-02-2009, 11:34 PM
Two things:

1) How hard would it be to have two sets of stats? My idea is that I could set up pre-flop and post-flop stats. Then, the HUD would automatically switch to pre-flop stats on a new deal and post-flop stats when the flop comes down. Then, I don't need to have post-flop stats crowding out the pre-flop stats and vice versa.

2) You commonly use the same filename HmUpdate.exe for everything. I would find it much easier to track what I have if you appended version info (i.e. HmUpdate_1.08.01.exe, HmUpdate_1.09_Beta1.exe).

sprstoner
05-03-2009, 02:07 AM
there is something that bugs me with the new version, i always have to manually tell it when a table is 6 max even if i just change tables (at least on ftp). it used to get it right by its self most of the time and once i told it for 1 tourney it would stick.

the72o
05-03-2009, 06:55 AM
multicurrency?:(

El Helado
05-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Boss media support now please, dont make me buy PT3.

sprstoner
05-03-2009, 02:53 PM

be patient imo, you will hate pt3.

morny
05-03-2009, 08:50 PM
Two things:

1) Its a good idea but you can essentially do that with popups and adding this kind of functionality would most likely mean using more processing power and possibly slow things down as it would need to find a way to see the hand live rather than the current system where it just imports the full hand when finished so it would need to import more often, nice idea though and you can suggest it here http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions (im not a developer so im assuming this but i dont know for definite)

there is something that bugs me with the new version, i always have to manually tell it when a table is 6 max even if i just change tables (at least on ftp). it used to get it right by its self most of the time and once i told it for 1 tourney it would stick.

This should have been fixed in 1.08.01?

multicurrency?:(
Up soon, just finalising some small issues and then its up next

sprstoner
05-03-2009, 08:55 PM
i am using 1.08.01, not fixed.

PatInTheHat
05-04-2009, 02:07 AM
It's fixed for me....

a-line
05-04-2009, 08:07 AM
be patient imo, you will hate pt3.

This :)

SuperSized
05-04-2009, 09:07 AM
I have been using 1.08 beta 4 and tried downloading and installing the Holdem Manager Suite 1.08 Patch.

My version still seems to think that it's version 1.08 beta 4. Do I have to download and install the full download ... or am I missing something?

sprstoner
05-04-2009, 09:49 AM
It's fixed for me....

wonder whats wrong here, this is super annoying.

morny
05-04-2009, 11:04 AM
I have been using 1.08 beta 4 and tried downloading and installing the Holdem Manager Suite 1.08 Patch.

My version still seems to think that it's version 1.08 beta 4. Do I have to download and install the full download ... or am I missing something?

Reboot and run the patch before running any other programs and it should update fine

wonder whats wrong here, this is super annoying.

Might be an issue with the layout youve setup, is it possible you have any conflicts? http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135 and if the problem persists email me and well do a teamviewer session to have a look morny@holdemmanager.net

Jelly
05-04-2009, 11:24 AM
I am running 1.07 Official Release (1.07.01 update - Dec 5) and have no interest in Omaha at the moment, should I upgrade to 1.08?

Also, will 1.08 expire and require me to rollback to 1.07 again?

Rvg72
05-04-2009, 01:12 PM
I am running 1.07 Official Release (1.07.01 update - Dec 5) and have no interest in Omaha at the moment, should I upgrade to 1.08?

Also, will 1.08 expire and require me to rollback to 1.07 again?

Yes, upgrade to 1.08 - you will probably be asked to re-enter your serial number although it should tell you this when you launch and pressing Ctrl-V should paste it in.

1.08 is official so no need to roll back and a ton of non-Omaha work was done in 1.08 so you will want to grab it.

Roy

WECpoker
05-04-2009, 08:58 PM
i am using 1.08.01, not fixed.

Not fixed for me either

Have to manually set 6 Max everytime table changes, been that way since 1.08

At least on FTP

sprstoner
05-04-2009, 09:06 PM
ya, and that link about setting up the hud told me nothing.

im not sure if that happens on stars as i havent been in a 6m on stars since i started this version, but def is an issue ftp.

Alizona
05-05-2009, 12:56 AM
I'll vouch for ^^^ this HUD issue on FTP.

I'm forever moving the HUD boxes around on Full Tilt as they seem to have a mind of their own. Not on Stars tho, haven't noticed the same problem at all.

Also, on FTP, the "last hand" graphics show up at the wrong seats, which I suppose is just another symptom of this HUD issue. Again, don't remember seeing it on Stars.

P.S. I am using 1.08.01

Rvg72
05-05-2009, 01:08 AM
We'll get that FTP issue fixed in 1.08.02

Rvg72
05-05-2009, 01:09 AM
This is the current fix list for 1.08.02 - we have a few more things to do before releasing it tomorrow night

* (1.08.02 BUG) Fixed issue where changing archive time duration would be ignored for most people
* (1.08.02 BUG) Fixed issue when right clicking a hand and using "View Selected Hand" that would cause a parsing error on some hands on some sites
* (1.08.02 BUG) ipoker hands exported from poker tracker now include villain shown cards so HM will now pick up these details
* (1.08.02 BUG) Fixed issue that would cause manually added tourneys to not appear. You will need to re-enter the tourneys for this to work now
* (1.08.02 BUG) Fixed issue in preflop cards tab in Player Detail Form - it would combine Omaha and Holdem cards messing up the results
* (1.08.02 BUG) Fixed issue with opponent shown cards on absolute being exported from pt2 not being recorded

Roy

Razzeli
05-05-2009, 03:17 AM
Hopefully fix for Eurolinx limit tables also makes it into the 1.08.02 release.

xlpok
05-05-2009, 05:19 AM
Hi
Since I upgraded from 1.07 to 1.08.01 the Players tab shows the correct number of players (well i guess so it says 13510...) but when I try to run a report (any report) it doesn't show any players (me included) if I pick a date interval with more than 1 month (if I pick May to May it works, whereas Feb to May shows up with no players).

I have data from FullTilt, Everest, PokerStars mainly and none appear.

The history for the players exist because the HUD is working fine on that regard and the vsPlayers tab seems OK.

Thanks
Xavier

LirvA
05-05-2009, 08:17 AM
I'm on 1.08.00 and all of a sudden the past two days, it's not showing the EV line for STT SNGs.

I recently updated from one of the betas ... I think probably beta 22 or 23 to the official release, but I don't remember when and I don't know if when I updated is when it stopped showing the EV line in the graph or not.

boske
05-05-2009, 09:53 AM

have you tried this: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=189?

says last update 2009/04/23, but that's probably for the entire faq.

i was considering moving to boss media, but might wait with that if HEM doesn't support it yet

PeskyAustrian
05-05-2009, 10:56 AM
One thing i'd like to say about all the different builds and betas and so on is that although there are problems as you'd expect with new software and features is that the HEM team really delivers and jumps on them bloody fast in comparision to the competition. A hip hip hurray for HEM moment if you would...

morny
05-05-2009, 05:30 PM
Hi
Since I upgraded from 1.07 to 1.08.01 the Players tab shows the correct number of players (well i guess so it says 13510...) but when I try to run a report (any report) it doesn't show any players (me included) if I pick a date interval with more than 1 month (if I pick May to May it works, whereas Feb to May shows up with no players).

I have data from FullTilt, Everest, PokerStars mainly and none appear.

The history for the players exist because the HUD is working fine on that regard and the vsPlayers tab seems OK.

Thanks
Xavier

please email me to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net

I'm on 1.08.00 and all of a sudden the past two days, it's not showing the EV line for STT SNGs.

I recently updated from one of the betas ... I think probably beta 22 or 23 to the official release, but I don't remember when and I don't know if when I updated is when it stopped showing the EV line in the graph or not.

Can you try updating to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe and if the problem persists then create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and then import the new hands that werent showing up and see if they now show in the new database

Biju
05-05-2009, 05:38 PM
So is 1.08 the same as 1.08.01. I presume not but at top of this forum it states the Latest version is 1.08. I downloaded 1.08 from the file next to it and ran the file and my HEM says it is Hold'Em Manager Professional 1.08 in the top left. Am I running the latest Version?

Edit: OK now running 1.08.01.

Biju
05-05-2009, 05:40 PM
...If so Qualifying Tournaments from Party don't Download the coorect amount of entrants to a Tournament or calculate the correct rake.

Biju
05-05-2009, 05:41 PM
....and a box to add notes or a title to the Tourney would be a nice touch ie WSOP Qualifier. Super Sunday Tourney etc

betatester
05-05-2009, 06:38 PM
Are you planning on fixing the Show EV$ Adjusted Values feature for heads-up sit & gos anytime soon? The numbers are just highlighted in red when you check the box. Graph doesn't Show Luck Adjusted Winnings. Trending just shows the same line for Show $EV ROI as it does for ROI.

Edit: Moved to 1.09 thread.

Rvg72
05-05-2009, 06:58 PM
We'll look at the comments in the thread but most of these will need to defer to 1.09 since we're trying to wrap 1.08 up but one thing that was important for 1.08 is a new type of report called the Hand Grouping report. This will allow you to create hand categories and use those in a standard report - For Omaha this will allow you to create a much more useful "Holecard-like" report

The actual groupings are editable but we will ship with a standard group for HM and Omaha

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HandGroupingsReport.jpg

Roy

antneye
05-05-2009, 10:11 PM
Roy,

For the absolute .10/.25 issue when there was no small blind, do i need to reimport the hands? I downloaded 1.08.01 and it is still there.

antneye
05-05-2009, 10:14 PM
I don't see this in my reports for 1.08.01

We'll look at the comments in the thread but most of these will need to defer to 1.09 since we're trying to wrap 1.08 up but one thing that was important for 1.08 is a new type of report called the Hand Grouping report. This will allow you to create hand categories and use those in a standard report - For Omaha this will allow you to create a much more useful "Holecard-like" report

The actual groupings are editable but we will ship with a standard group for HM and Omaha

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HandGroupingsReport.jpg

Roy

Rvg72
05-05-2009, 10:18 PM
Roy,

For the absolute .10/.25 issue when there was no small blind, do i need to reimport the hands? I downloaded 1.08.01 and it is still there.

You will need to delete the hands and then reimport

Roy

Rvg72
05-05-2009, 10:18 PM
I don't see this in my reports for 1.08.01

This is added to 1.08.02 - might be out tonight, more likely tomorrow

Roy

antneye
05-05-2009, 10:26 PM
You will need to delete the hands and then reimport

Roy

This requires a new db right? I havent had any success reimporting without starting a new db.

Rvg72
05-05-2009, 11:00 PM
This requires a new db right? I havent had any success reimporting without starting a new db.

Just delete the hands in question and then reimport and it should be ok.

Roy

Rvg72
05-06-2009, 12:35 AM
ok, I have the Omaha default hand groupings enabled now as well for 1.08.02 which will need to wait until tomorrow night for launch. These groupings are all configurable

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/OmahaGroupings.jpg

LirvA
05-06-2009, 12:53 AM
Can you try updating to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe and if the problem persists then create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and then import the new hands that werent showing up and see if they now show in the new database

ty morny. Will keep you updated.

Jhonnybegood
05-06-2009, 11:10 AM
Can I have some kind of problem by updating 1.07 to 1.08.02?
I mean, should i get a previous version before?
Thank you

coelho
05-06-2009, 02:13 PM
In the last betas and builds, you have implemented a lot of big new items, thanks for that! I hope you won't forget about the smaller items that are suggested long time ago, and seem to be very simple to implement.

What I'd like to see is graph adjustments:

- possibillity to view time on the X-axis (especially day and month)
- possibility to graph multiple limits and games (omaha/holdem) in the same graph (multiple lines) (Y-axis should be bb or BB to compare).
- trendlines

I hope this is still on your agenda, especially because these suggestions have already been brought up around version 1.05.

Biju
05-06-2009, 02:39 PM
Date in the point values of the graphs would be nice.

Also never have I purchased s/ware before and had access to the developer and support such as given here. Very Impressive.

hredunos
05-06-2009, 04:34 PM
HEM turns on visual effects "animate windows when minimalizing".
It is annoying, please fix it.

Moonshine
05-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Roy,

I accidentally purchased the omaha standalone for 80 dollars instead of the 65 dollar upgrade. Is there anyway you can refund me or give me the upgrade code? Thanks :(

golgothor
05-06-2009, 07:16 PM
ok, I have the Omaha default hand groupings enabled now as well for 1.08.02 which will need to wait until tomorrow night for launch. These groupings are all configurable

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/OmahaGroupings.jpg

where can we find the latest beta ?
I can't find it on the forum (let alone 1.08.01)
It seems that I have downgrade while registrating to the Omaha module :(

Rvg72
05-06-2009, 08:18 PM
1.08.02 Launch

This is likely the last 1.08.x release as we move on to 1.09 development.

* (1.08.02 NEW) Added the Hand Grouping report which organizes stats based on your hole card categorization such as "Big Pairs","Suited Connectors", etc (we will allow easy customization / expansion in future updates)
* (1.08.02 HUD) Fixed some fphg assertion errors in hud
* (1.08.02 BUG) Fixed issue where changing archive time duration would be ignored for most people
* (1.08.02 BUG) Fixed issue when right clicking a hand and using "View Selected Hand" that would cause a parsing error on some hands on some sites
* (1.08.02 BUG) ipoker hands exported from poker tracker now include villain shown cards so HM will now pick up these details
* (1.08.02 BUG) Fixed issue that would cause manually added tourneys to not appear. You will need to re-enter the tourneys for this to work now
* (1.08.02 BUG) Fixed issue in preflop cards tab in Player Detail Form - it would combine Omaha and Holdem cards messing up the results
* (1.08.02 BUG) Fixed issue with opponent shown cards on absolute being exported from pt2 not being recorded
* (1.08.02 BUG) Fixed FTP tourney issue where the 6max config gets used at times for full ring games
* (1.08.02 SCANNER) Added Prima / Microgaming
* (1.08.02 SCANNER) Fixed bug that caused second scan to not work

Roy

sprstoner
05-06-2009, 08:37 PM
yay, at 1st appearance the 6m bug is fixed. that was very annoying tyty.

GrindUnumb
05-06-2009, 08:39 PM
If we still have Omaha beta waiting for CR discount, can we download 1.08.02?

Alizona
05-06-2009, 09:11 PM
yay, at 1st appearance the 6m bug is fixed. that was very annoying tyty.

yeah esp because FTOPS#1 tonight on Full Tilt is 6MAX!!!!

I was bumming as it started and my HUD was all messed up, but I came here and I'm happy again! omg thanks for all your work Roy, Morny and all... perfect timing.

P.S. Also, PREFLOP CARDS tab seems to be working for me again, finally. :D

icecream00
05-06-2009, 09:16 PM
wow... I'm so tilted right now that the Eurolinx bug is still not fixed. The source of the problem is only a few letters changing in the HHs, so I can't imagine why this is unsolvable.

Razzeli
05-06-2009, 09:52 PM
wow... I'm so tilted right now that the Eurolinx bug is still not fixed. The source of the problem is only a few letters changing in the HHs, so I can't imagine why this is unsolvable.

Me too. They definately need to fix that ASAP, instead of adding some time consuming minor features, since at the moment Holdem Manager has been useless over a week for me. :mad:

Rvg72
05-06-2009, 10:07 PM
Me too. They definately need to fix that ASAP, instead of adding some time consuming minor features, since at the moment Holdem Manager has been useless over a week for me. :mad:

There are a few things that slipped in 1.08.02 - will see about a 1.08.03 build tomorrow that addresses them

Roy

morny
05-06-2009, 10:21 PM

Its at the top of every single page on the forum in the notices section

Latest Version of Holdem Manager available is: 1.08.02 and is available here: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe The latest Beta can be found in the releases forum here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11

TIO777
05-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Roy,

Have you been able to make any progress on the notes issue I asked you about (and sent you a file about)? I keep hoping to see the fix in the latest betas. How far down the list is the fix?

piet51
05-07-2009, 12:43 AM
1.08.02 Launch

* (1.08.02 NEW) Added the Hand Grouping report which organizes stats based on your hole card categorization such as "Big Pairs","Suited Connectors", etc (we will allow easy customization / expansion in future updates)
Roy

Hi Roy
Where can we find report ?

Piet51

Rvg72
05-07-2009, 01:30 AM
Hi Roy
Where can we find report ?

Piet51

whoops... forgot to include the report... I'm going to re-upload this version right now with the report and will attach it here for people who already have 1.08.02

Thanks for letting me know

EDIT: 1.08.02 now includes the hand grouping report or you can grab it from the attachment in this post and copy to your reports folder and launch HM

Roy

Rvg72
05-07-2009, 01:43 AM
HandGrouping report attached to this post in case you don't already have it

Roy

sprstoner
05-07-2009, 03:18 AM
im not sure what version it was fixed in, but i know it wasnt fixed in 1.07, but i wanna say thanks for taking care of the daily double bug.

mjcace
05-07-2009, 09:08 AM
I am running 1.08 beta 11.

I need to update but not sure which link to use because there are so many updates. Can somebody please direct me. I am having problems getting my HUD to work with Absolute. It works fine with stars/ftp. I set up my autoimport but still no hud.

Thanks for any help

NoTurns
05-07-2009, 09:24 AM
What version do I need to install to test Omaha? I have 1.08.02 installed and it won't work there (just get the option to download Titan or RedKings). I tried 1.08 bete 33 and there Omaha support only worked untill today. These are the two latest versions no?

golgothor
05-07-2009, 09:51 AM
What version do I need to install to test Omaha? I have 1.08.02 installed and it won't work there (just get the option to download Titan or RedKings). I tried 1.08 bete 33 and there Omaha support only worked untill today. These are the two latest versions no?

you need to purchase a key/or dowload a free trial.

dizzy360
05-07-2009, 10:02 AM
I have purchased the license 2 weeks ago, but my version worked only till today... now what shall I do ?

All Apologies
05-07-2009, 11:26 AM
Any idea when you will have that fix for the latest Microgamming (Eurolinx) update?

Rvg72
05-07-2009, 12:21 PM
Any idea when you will have that fix for the latest Microgamming (Eurolinx) update?

Should be tonight

morny
05-07-2009, 12:54 PM

Its at the top of every page http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

I need to update but not sure which link to use because there are so many updates. Can somebody please direct me. I am having problems getting my HUD to work with Absolute. It works fine with stars/ftp. I set up my autoimport but still no hud.

Thanks for any help

I have purchased the license 2 weeks ago, but my version worked only till today... now what shall I do ?

Update to this version you probably had a beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

StrikingEagle
05-07-2009, 01:11 PM
EDIT: 1.08.02 now includes the hand grouping report or you can grab it from the attachment in this post and copy to your reports folder and launch HM

Roy

Roy, I have downloaded this attachment and moved it to HEM reports folder

but I get an error message, please see 2 photos below. I cannot access

the hand grouping feature. What am I doing wrong?

thanks...Lyn

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww47/StrikingEagle/HandGroupingsDonotexist.jpg

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww47/StrikingEagle/RVGReportsfileshowinghandgroupingsr.jpg

Rvg72
05-07-2009, 01:42 PM
Hi, you also need 1.08.02 for this report to work. It has some new features that were just introduced

Roy

StrikingEagle
05-07-2009, 02:10 PM
Yippee, it works now. that was the problem. I did not have the most recent update. Thanks Roy.

NoTurns
05-07-2009, 05:07 PM
you need to purchase a key/or dowload a free trial.

I have a HM license but I believe Omaha is still in beta no? So which file exactly do I need to download? Thnx!

edit: Oh nevermind, I see you can buy it now so done that.

Adrian20XX
05-07-2009, 06:53 PM
Hi,
I want to migrate from 1.07 to 1.08.02.
I've looked around, and seen that it seems that to get the new stats on the hands already existing in the database, I have to:
1) Export the notes of the players
2) Delete old database
3) Create new database
I didn't find a post with the precise info to do all this, can you point me to one?
Plus, I also need the marked hands on the current database to be marked on the new database, how can we do that?
TIA & Regards ...

golgothor
05-07-2009, 07:51 PM
Its at the top of every page

No it wasn't, that's why I asked :)
But that was just because the release was postponed.
Nothing really serious.

Rvg72
05-07-2009, 08:40 PM
We'll be getting 1.08.03 out tonight most likely (my time so 6 hours from now). So far this has been done:

* (1.08.03 SCANNER) Extended Scanner trial until the end of May
* (1.08.03 NEW) A recent FTP client update when running on Macbooks would add an additional character to the beginning of many lines which would cause issues when then moving the files to a pc to import. HM will not ignore this extra chracter in order to continue to be able to import these types of hands
* (1.08.03 BUG) Fixed Everest tourney issue when big blind was bigger than 1000 chips and used 1.200 syntax instead of 1200
* (1.08.03 BUG) Fixed Everest tourney issue with 10 man tourney detection and winnings
* (1.08.03 BUG) Everest tourney dollar and place results now recorded accurately if stored in the hand history
* (1.08.03 NEW) Everest tourneys do not record the buyin so they will now default to $20+$2 to allow $EV calcs to work and to provide some form of data
* (1.08.03 NEW) Fixed EuroLinx import issue as they changed the hand history for Fixed Limit hands

All Apologies
05-07-2009, 10:25 PM
* (1.08.03 NEW) Fixed EuroLinx import issue as they changed the hand history for Fixed Limit hands

Sweet thank you!

ImSoCute
05-08-2009, 01:06 AM
I can't make my HEM start since 1.08.02 upgrade. it loads and suddenly shuts down when main HEM window appears.

any ideas how to fix it?

Rvg72
05-08-2009, 02:09 AM

* (1.08.03 SCANNER) Extended Scanner trial until the end of May
* (1.08.03 NEW) A recent FTP client update when running on Macbooks would add an additional character to the beginning of many lines which would cause issues when then moving the files to a pc to import. HM will not ignore this extra chracter in order to continue to be able to import these types of hands
* (1.08.03 BUG) Fixed Everest tourney issue when big blind was bigger than 1000 chips and used 1.200 syntax instead of 1200
* (1.08.03 BUG) Fixed Everest tourney issue with 10 man tourney detection and winnings
* (1.08.03 BUG) Everest tourney dollar and place results now recorded accurately if stored in the hand history
* (1.08.03 NEW) Everest tourneys do not record the buyin so they will now default to $20+$2 to allow $EV calcs to work and to provide some form of data
* (1.08.03 SCANNER) Added: Import buddies/friends/regulars from csv-file
* (1.08.03 SCANNER) Added: Remove several buddies/friends/regulars at once from the list
* (1.08.03 SCANNER) Added: Ability to create your own table/player filter sets
* (1.08.03 SCANNER) Added: The splitter between "tables" / "players" / "all players" will remember its position
* (1.08.03 SCANNER) Fixed: Ongame popup message
* (1.08.03 SCANNER) Fixed: Colorcoding waitlist

ImSoCute
05-08-2009, 03:30 AM
I can't make my HEM start since 1.08.02 upgrade. it loads and suddenly shuts down when main HEM window appears.

any ideas how to fix it?

it's working again after 1.08.03 patch

Elrazor
05-08-2009, 04:38 AM
Any news on when additional Prima rooms will be supported in table scanner?? i play at Purple Lounge

Mr_Snood
05-08-2009, 05:10 AM
Any news on when additional Prima rooms will be supported in table scanner?? i play at Purple Lounge
Please use the following thread to request additional pokerrooms/skins:
http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10449
:)

Elrazor
05-08-2009, 09:18 AM
thx :)

icecream00
05-08-2009, 10:10 AM
Thanks a lot for the Eurolinx fix Roy, everything works now!

Andrew Boccia
05-08-2009, 10:15 AM
anybody else having trouble with table scanner and Stars?

I'm trying to figure out if im doing something wrong.

Works perfectly for FTP, but all sorts of little issues on Stars.

mjcace
05-08-2009, 11:04 AM

Thanks for any help

Thanks the update worked great and my hud is working on absolute. For some reason I dont have a luck adjusted line today when playing on full tilt. I played a few on absolute with the hud last night and my red line was working. I play sngs fwiw.. any ideas?

StrikingEagle
05-08-2009, 03:19 PM
where is the link for 108.3....there are many posts and the newest update is not well defined.

thanks..Lyn

All Apologies
05-08-2009, 05:02 PM
Thanks a lot for the Eurolinx fix Roy, everything works now!

Same here, except I can't import my HH's before this update. Where do I find them? I've looked in my Archive folder and can't locate them. I deposited on May 3rd, and HEM is showing me -$60 (from today), when I'm +$155 overall.

Rvg72
05-08-2009, 05:28 PM
where is the link for 108.3....there are many posts and the newest update is not well defined.

thanks..Lyn

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe is always the latest official update

Same here, except I can't import my HH's before this update. Where do I find them? I've looked in my Archive folder and can't locate them. I deposited on May 3rd, and HEM is showing me -$60 (from today), when I'm +$155 overall.

Go into your poker skins folder and look for gamehistory.dat and rename it gamehistory1.dat and then use "Import File" and HM will try to re-read and import every single hand in the database. Duplicates will be ignored but anything missed should import ok now

Roy