PDA

View Full Version : Error: 22012

icemonkey9
07-16-2011, 05:57 PM
Got the Error 22012 problem when trying to view my default "reports".

I am running Norton. My posgres version is 9.0. My HEM version is 1.11.07a.

This sucks ... any way to fix?

icemonkey9
07-17-2011, 12:43 AM
Note that I tried making a new database and this happens too.

Patvs
07-17-2011, 01:44 AM
When you create a new database, can you view reports when the database is still empty?

Or will it crash, viewing reports, AFTER you've imported this week's handhistories??

Since you have Norton, read:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/52951-norton-antivirus-version-1-11-06b.html

Make sure Norton doesn't delete hmimport.exe.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe (reinstall it)
And all holdemmanager.exe, hmimport.exe to the Norton/Norton SONAR/Norton Firewall exceptions list.

icemonkey9
07-17-2011, 10:11 AM
>When you create a new database, can you view reports when the database is still empty?

I can go to the reports and it says to do the Change thing. And I do NOT get the error.

>Or will it crash, viewing reports, AFTER you've imported this week's handhistories??

Yes. It crashes after I have imported hands.

>Make sure Norton doesn't delete hmimport.exe. Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe (reinstall it) And all holdemmanager.exe, hmimport.exe to the Norton/Norton SONAR/Norton Firewall exceptions list.

I went into Norton and made sure the entire HEM folder in Program Files was in the "Items to Exclude from Scans" and "Items to Exclude from Auto-Protect and SONAR Detection" sections.

Re-installed 1.11.07a.

Created a new DB

Import hands

Got the ERROR still. Still frustrated. :(

Patvs
07-17-2011, 10:30 AM
I think the error is caused by a corrupt handhistory.
Most likely a handhistory which has a hand number, and has all the street by street action, but:
-it's missing either the end-time when the hand was finished at the end of the handhistory
-or at the beginning of the hand the date/time is missing.

This hand will import without showing an import error. But will then corrupt the entire database, causing the error opening the reports tab.

Can you create a new database, import old handhistories... for example only from early 2011. If it then still crashes:

Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

If it won't crash. Import all your hands, except your most recent hands.

icemonkey9
07-17-2011, 10:38 AM
Yes, that appears to be the case. I tried:

1. Creating a new DB.
2. Importing some old hands.
3. Worked fine.

Also I do remember when I re-imported my latest hands it says 2 were "incomplete".

So the solution you are telling me I am faced with is:

1. Do not import my latest hands so my 2 incomplete hand histories will not corrupt my DB

and

2. Pray there are no more incomplete HHs created when playing to corrupt my latest DB

That seems like a pretty terrible sustainable solution, imo.

Patvs
07-17-2011, 10:50 AM
I've seen this error before.
It's partly a bug on our side.
If a handhistory is missing an end time--> that hand should import as an "import error".

On which site did you play these hands?
I wrote a bug ticket on this some time ago. It would really help if you could find the hand that's causing this. Or sent us ALL hands from the DAY that's causing it.. and I'll import every file one by one.. to see which file is causing it.. and then the hands one by one.

If you find the hand... you can just edit the info (add the missing info) and it won't corrupt your database.. and you don't have any missing hands.

icemonkey9
07-17-2011, 10:56 AM
Will respond via email.

reddog133
11-07-2011, 08:10 PM
I am having a similar issue from what I beleive to be a session played on ipoker within the last 2 days

Can I send you my last few thousand hands played the last 2 days and see if you can find the issue?

Patvs
11-08-2011, 02:12 AM
Sure, email them to support@holdemmanager.com
If you have time, try creating a new database, reimporting them file by file, so you'll know exactly which file is causing it.