PDA

View Full Version : Table scanner can't open tables on stars

Hunter
04-23-2009, 03:08 PM
First the good, server side scanning on stars is the nuts and I will fork over my credit card at the first opportunity:)

Now the bad, I am unable to open tables from table scanner. Clicking on a table brings up the list and either opens a random table or scrolls to the bottom of the table list and waits there until I click on a table in stars to open it.

I am scanning 50NL HU. I am running 1.08b30

The workaround for now is to sort tables alphabetically and manually find them, but I oh so want to click on them in scanner.

thanks.

Mr_Snood
04-23-2009, 05:33 PM
1) "Clear Type" fonts in windows are disabled?

(The scanner should disable that on demand, but I am not sure if it works everywhere)

2) Textsize in PokerStars is set to "medium"?

Hunter
04-23-2009, 11:12 PM
textsize is set to medium

as best i can tell cleartype was not disabled. I manually disabled it in display properties.

now, no matter which table i click on, it opens Miram II.

running windows XP

edit: now it won't even open Miram. sigh.

Hunter
04-25-2009, 02:03 AM
any ideas?

mikew0707
04-25-2009, 08:45 AM
Had the same problem turned off clear type, now it works......does that mean I have to decide between clear type or being able to use the Join table functionality? Is this something that might be "fixed" in future versions?

oscarmc
04-25-2009, 10:09 AM
I have never had any sustained success using table scanner at Stars, sometimes it works. Sometimes it brings a few tables and I have to rescan over and over. Then double check to see if it actually found all the tables.

I have been playing Omaha and would like to be able to scan tables at both TIilt and Stars at the the same time. THe Tilt tables work almost 100%, but Stars is very unreliable for me and I have to go through the lobby anyway.

Right now for example I ran scan and only found 3 tables between both sites, I ran scan a second time and it looks like it found them all.

I am on Vista with Clear Type disabled.

Mr_Snood
04-25-2009, 10:17 AM
Right now for example I ran scan and only found 3 tables between both sites, I ran scan a second time and it looks like it found them all.

Is this for client side scanning?

Please email me (metasys@gmx.de) the "fishfinder.txt" when it returns only a couple of tables instead of all.
(default location: C:\program files\rvgsoftware\holdemmanager)

Mr_Snood
04-25-2009, 10:18 AM
Had the same problem turned off clear type, now it works......does that mean I have to decide between clear type or being able to use the Join table functionality? Is this something that might be "fixed" in future versions?
Most likely "no".

Mr_Snood
04-25-2009, 10:18 AM
any ideas?

Black lobby theme or classic?

Did you resize the Stars lobby?

Hunter
04-27-2009, 06:30 PM
Black lobby theme or classic?

Did you resize the Stars lobby?

Black lobby theme, no resize.