PDA

View Full Version : Latest Pacific Poker + HM

yac
04-23-2009, 02:13 PM
Hello. There is new version of pacific poker which stores hand history in C:\Program Files\Pacific Poker\Hand History

When will holdem manager support that fully and IM Pacific Hand Grabber won't be neccesery?

morny
04-23-2009, 04:22 PM
I'll ask Roy, hell respond asap

Rvg72
04-23-2009, 08:33 PM
The 1.08 beta has for some time :) We worked with Pacific on this so it actually supported it about 3 weeks ago.

1.08 will be an official release tomorrow night but until then you can update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmOmaha.exe

Roy

tonyangelo
04-24-2009, 06:06 AM
do you have fixed the problem with DON in Pacific? i've reported this problem here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9492. I see new betas but nothing about DON Pacific. Thanks a lot

p.s.
i discuss this one with morny...

tonyangelo
04-26-2009, 07:39 PM
up

i tried 8.0 but the problem remains any information?

morny
04-27-2009, 04:58 PM
I know Roy was looking into this but im not sure how he got on, ill ask him about it

tonyangelo
04-27-2009, 07:46 PM
thanks a lot!

obigo
05-04-2009, 08:21 AM
I have just got the new HM and am having some issues with the hud...the stats keep jumping about a when i drag them back they keep moving...have you got a link to an older version? Thanks

philmcnoodle
05-06-2009, 08:15 AM
hi i play on pacific poker too and i have the latest update but there is no hand history folder on the C drive, anyone else having this problem?

philmcnoodle
05-06-2009, 08:19 AM
sorry just found all you have to do is check the store hand history box under setting on pacific

berikoni
05-12-2009, 11:38 PM
Does HM supports tourneys at Pacific already?

berikoni
05-12-2009, 11:40 PM
Sorry, missed out word "directly".

morny
05-13-2009, 06:53 PM
Yes

GTR32
06-04-2009, 12:29 PM
I know Roy was looking into this but im not sure how he got on, ill ask him about it

B:confused:ump!!:confused:

BANKSTER_x
06-04-2009, 01:31 PM
+1 i hate having an obligation to suscribe Handgrabber to play on pacific with HEM

GTR32
06-04-2009, 02:45 PM
__working now,

GTR32
06-04-2009, 02:47 PM
+1 i hate having an obligation to suscribe Handgrabber to play on pacific with HEM

don't need pacific hand grabber now.
Just use latest version of pacific poker.:)

morny
06-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Youll also need the latest HM version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

timmayy54
06-16-2009, 11:51 AM
seriously

did u not think it would be a good idea to update the faq with this info iv just spent half an hour fannying about with pacific hg

going to try this now

GTR32
06-17-2009, 10:44 AM
seriously

did u not think it would be a good idea to update the faq with this info iv just spent half an hour fannying about with pacific hg

going to try this now

It's all the information needed. Key words to search forum would of been 'pacific poker', 'pacific handgrabber'. should of come up with this. Hope it works for ya. Installing both Pacific Poker 888.com latest version and Holdem Manager latest update fix my Pacific Poker problems. Well it did for me. Just got to wait till the tech boy's fix some little bugs. But i'm happy at moment.

Good luck all!

lamano
06-21-2009, 09:15 AM
I have Littlwoods which is on the same network as pasific..Can i save the HH here too?

Regards

Hans

lamano
06-21-2009, 09:42 AM
OK, i found out Littlewoods doesnt have it.

I guess i have to work with handgrabber then..n0000z

Or are there any other options?

morny
06-21-2009, 10:00 AM
Youll need the handgrabber then

doom
06-22-2009, 04:38 PM
I dont know whats wrong, but i got a new computer, and it all worked well with importing hands. But now it wont import any hands:(. What is wrong? ( I dont think i have changed anything on the computer)

fozzy71
06-22-2009, 05:40 PM
I dont know whats wrong, but i got a new computer, and it all worked well with importing hands. But now it wont import any hands:(. What is wrong? ( I dont think i have changed anything on the computer)

What version of HEM are you using? The latest beta version 1.09 beta 8 is here - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

doom
06-23-2009, 03:48 AM
Youll also need the latest HM version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Now the program would not start at all. Guess i have to uninstall and reinstall again...

fozzy71
06-23-2009, 08:22 AM
Now the program would not start at all. Guess i have to uninstall and reinstall again...

How to re-install Holdem Manger without losing all of my settings and preferences. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=98)

If you are still having problems after that, please start your own thread, and give as many details about the problem as you can (OS, Site, HEM version, any Error messages, etc). Also answer These questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174)

If we can't figure out what the problem is right away, we will just gett you scheduled for a teamviewer session.

pgsholland
06-23-2009, 11:20 AM
I've HM not working currently @ pacific poker....

I've done the following thing:
1) Downloaded the new software of Pacific Poker
2) Turned the handhistory saving ON
3) Configured this folder as importfolder in Holdem Manager
4) The HM Table Manager sees the table, but isn't displaying any stats...

How do i get HM working correctly at Pacific Poker again?

netsrak
06-23-2009, 11:23 AM
Works for me without Problems.
Are you using the latest Beta? http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

pgsholland
06-23-2009, 11:57 AM
Works for me without Problems.
Are you using the latest Beta? http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

i've installed the beta update... but when i start HM.. the horizontal bar at the top of HM is still displaying: HOLDEM MANAGER 1.07

How can i fix this problem?

netsrak
06-23-2009, 03:18 PM
You must choose the correct installation folder manually during the installation.
You didn't use the default path for installation

fozzy71
06-23-2009, 03:49 PM
Right-Click > Properties, on the Holdem Manager shortcut to locate the proper path.

pgsholland
06-23-2009, 06:36 PM
You must choose the correct installation folder manually during the installation.
You didn't use the default path for installation

Oooops, my fault!

The update of HM was installed in the wrong directory. Now it's working fine!

Thanks a lot guys!

hofi
06-26-2009, 12:38 PM
Hi
MY problem is the HUD is not working at Pacific poker?
The hand history is working it import the hands well, just the HUD is not showed up. What can be the problem??
Thanks for the help

fozzy71
06-26-2009, 12:40 PM
Hi
MY problem is the HUD is not working at Pacific poker?
The hand history is working it import the hands well, just the HUD is not showed up. What can be the problem??
Thanks for the help

Please start a new thread and answer all these questions and we will help you get it working. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

tony39
07-04-2009, 09:20 AM
The 1.08 beta has for some time :) We worked with Pacific on this so it actually supported it about 3 weeks ago.

Roy

Do you know if this is likely to be supported on Littlewoods also? It seems odd that there is no option to save hand history when Pacific now offer it.

Littlefox
07-08-2009, 07:39 AM
for some reason, i can't click on anythign in the settigns tab at pacific poker.
4 buttons (gfx, sound, game options and HH)

I can't click on any of them...

netsrak
07-08-2009, 09:42 AM
Please make sure you use the latest version of the pacific software (i think they have no automatic update procedure)

ZygomatiK
07-08-2009, 08:44 PM
I'm using last Pacific soft and last HM beta,and i 'm having problems with the HUD on the room.
For exemple i've started a sng,the hands were importing but the HUD didn't start,i 've tried to use Table finder but it was not finding any table.
After more than 10 hands(i dont know exactly when) i 've tried to use Table finder again and my table was listed,i choose it and this error window appeared:
http://uppix.net/8/1/d/5de4e5f2b9cf97548672157fe2d34.jpg (http://uppix.net/8/1/d/5de4e5f2b9cf97548672157fe2d34.html)

I've click on "retry" and Table finder immediately shut down.

If someone has the answer to this problem,it would be great.Thx

fozzy71
07-08-2009, 10:45 PM
I'm using last Pacific soft and last HM beta,........

Have you tried using 1.09 beta 14a that came out today? If not please download it from the link in my signature.

Does the Table Manager and HUD work now? with beta 14a?

If the problem persists, please answer these questions (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174) and I will have the remote support manager and HUD developer help us figure out what is going on.

BANKSTER_x
08-06-2009, 08:20 AM
Hello,

i bump this message.

I understood you dont need hand grabber anymore..;so i tryed but cant fin how...

im using last Pacific poker version,last beta HEM,and hands arent correctly tracked,there is no holes cards tracked in HEM reports.Sometimes there is one,and almost never both,same for Vilain's hands.Hud is working but stats arent accurate due to this hole cards issue.

In 2 words,HEM is useless atm on pacific.

cant someone help me plz?

PS; it seems pacific configuration FAQ ID # 151
isnt up to date.Am i wrong?

Thanks for help.Great job btw.

netsrak
08-06-2009, 09:21 AM
I played some Pacific hands some weeks ago with the new software. It worked without problems for me.

So check your auto-import folder configuration and under Vista the UAC and the administrator rights.

If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

oyvindgee
08-06-2009, 07:48 PM
I purchased HEM Omaha yesterday but I'm not able to import any hands from Pacific. Fwiw, Holdem hands works like charm, but no Omaha hands shows up. Can somebody please tell me what stupid mistake I'm doing? I'm using 1.09 Beta and have successfully upgraded to include Omaha.

netsrak
08-07-2009, 04:40 AM
Please make sure you have the 1.09 beta 23a patch from the link in my signature.

If that doesn't help, or you need help for any reason, please let us know.

oyvindgee
08-07-2009, 05:02 AM
Please make sure you have the 1.09 beta 23a patch from the link in my signature.

If that doesn't help, or you need help for any reason, please let us know.

I am using the 23a patch. I just checked and it doesn't look like Pacific even saves Omaha hands to my comp(holdem hands are saved) which is obviously fucked up on their part. Is there a hand grabber or something that works well with HEM?

netsrak
08-07-2009, 05:03 AM
For older Pacific releases Idleminer was the handgrabber but i'm not sure whether it supports Omaha. I think its www.idleminer.com

BANKSTER_x
08-08-2009, 01:21 PM
ok still unable to make it works with my config...

herte is my answers to your questions;

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

last beta(23)

2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?

pacific poker, my wife already got an account.He worked well with hand grabber.we are on the same PC.

b. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
yes

3) Often times, it is one setting or one box that has not been selected that causes the problem. Please see our detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with select poker sites to make sure that your HUD is set up properly for your selected poker site.

hud works correctly but isnt accurate since hands arent tracked correctly.Hole cards and flop(mine and vilains too) arent tracked.Only the hand winner and the amount of money.

4) Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.

In Holdem Manager, navigate to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders and verify that the location of the folder Holdem Manager checks for is the hand histories folder of your poker client.
pacifi poker hands arez stored in C=>program files=>pacific poker>History.
Same thing in HEM.Im pretty sure solution is here but cant find where is the problem.

While playing, go to that folder on your PC and see if new hand histories that correspond to the tables your playing at are showing up. This is not relevant where the site uses a database like on Ongame or Prima.
=>hands are corretly tracked in the folder.At least it seems...

If you can see the hand histories, right-click on the hand history, choose Properties and you should see the location of the hand history. Please highlight that location and copy and paste that location into the answer. This can be done by highlighting the text by holding down the left mouse button while highlighting the text and then right-clicking while the text is highlighted and choosing copy and then paste it into the forum.

this is the location for the last session i did
C:\Program Files\PacificPoker\History\BANKSTER_X

4) If the hand histories are not showing up in the folder, then go back to the FAQ, as they should show you how to check the settings in the lobby to configure the poker site to save the Hand History and make sure its sending the Hand Histories to the correct location. Contact your poker site if your unsure to find out where you can set the location of the hand histories to save to.

hands are showing up in history folder

5) So by now you should have confirmed in answering each question that you have setup the folders correctly and the hands are appearing in the correct folder.

Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? Test this by playing a couple of hands and then going to the Reports tab in Holdem Manager. Navigate to Filter > Clear and for the date filter choose today. Do the hands that you just played import successfully?

They are imported but there is a lot of "duplicate errors" and 90% of them arent accurate(hold cards and flop dont appears)

5a) If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database.
i can try,i will keep you upset

6) Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?
not on pacific,seems its normal right?

7) If you open the hand history files, are they written in English? Note that they should be.
they are

8) Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is.
im on windosw xp

9) Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.
i dont understand how i can do this(french version of what i have to do?) i can send this config file by mail if necessary.

Thanks for help,and sorry for my crap english.

fozzy71
08-08-2009, 01:56 PM
Can you please zip and email some of the original hand histories to fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your HM Forums name.

BANKSTER_x
08-09-2009, 03:59 AM
email send.
i also send a screenshot of how hands appear in HEM.

Thanks for help guys.

loloma45
08-09-2009, 05:16 AM
email send.
i also send a screenshot of how hands appear in HEM.

Thanks for help guys.

Same problems described by BANKSTER X
email sent with history and screenshot
Thanks for help

Rvg72
08-10-2009, 01:45 AM
If you open the hand histories you will see lines like:

** Dealing flop ** [ 6t, Vcarr., 3t ]

Maybe it is a language thing? Not sure but definitely not something HM can decode properly

Roy

BANKSTER_x
08-10-2009, 05:35 AM
ok Roy but that s not somthing i modified,how am i supposed to arrange this plz?

BANKSTER_x
08-10-2009, 05:37 AM
Vcarr for example is in french (Jack=valet carreau=diamond)

i should maybe try to download pacific in english if it is possible?

BANKSTER_x
08-10-2009, 05:47 AM
Ok i found the solution

When you are french,you have to download pacific poker in english version to make HEM works.

download here
http://www.pacificpoker.com/

soepkip
08-25-2009, 03:15 PM
It look likes HEM workers fine on holdem but not on PLO. Pacific doesn't seem to save the hh. Could you ask them to fix that? Or give me another sollution besides handgrabber because that crashes pacific alot.

netsrak
08-25-2009, 04:37 PM
You as a user should ask them to write Omaha Handhistories. I think thats puts more pressure on them.