PDA

View Full Version : Table not automaticaly found on Sajoo since 1.11.07

erkyl
07-15-2011, 05:47 PM
Hi,

i'm playing on Sajoo.fr for more than a month and everything was fine. First time I play I had to use the table finder, but then I had a message asking me if I wanted thoses kind of tables to be recognises as ongame tables, I had accepted, and all other tables was found automaticaly.

But since patch 1.11.07, tables are not foud and I have to use table finder for every table.

What should I do?

Thx

Patvs
07-15-2011, 09:31 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe (run it again)

Delete HoldemManager/Config/exenames.txt
Restart HoldemManager
Use the TableFinder again.

erkyl
07-16-2011, 05:45 AM
Hello,

Thanks for your quick reply, but i've just try to update again and the problem is still there. i have to use the table finder for every table.

Patvs
07-16-2011, 09:32 AM
Delete HoldemManager/Config/exenames.txt

When that file is recreated by HoldemManager the next time you start the program, check if the .exe file Sajoo uses is listed in the file.

If it still doesn't work just use the TableFinder for each table.

erkyl
07-17-2011, 09:45 AM
If it still doesn't work just use the TableFinder for each table.

This is not an option, I multitable turbo DON, I do not have time to do that. Without anto detection, I won't be able to use HeM anymore.

I tried to delete the exenames file. Then I launch HeM and sajoo, and there was not Sajoo in the new exenames files. The hands from sajoo was imported but there was not any table list in the table manager.
So used the table finder and then the table was identified. I accepted to update the exenames at the promt and then all the other tables was list in the table manager but not identified. I checked the exename file, sajoo was added, but without any change: I still have to manually identify every table.

Is there anything else I can try?

Thx

Patvs
07-17-2011, 10:33 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Turn off UAC: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

Run a manual Windows Update and install ALL updates, including all .net framework updates.

erkyl
07-17-2011, 12:27 PM
Thx for your very quick answer!

I'm under win7 64bits, with avast! home edition

The .exe files were already set as being run as administrator.

I've tried to disable UAC and avast! and nothing changed...

note: before I use the table finder, the tables on table manager are noted as table n 1, etc..

Patvs
07-17-2011, 01:31 PM
Do all Sajoo SNGs have the same table name?

What do you mean "the tables on table manager are noted as table n 1, etc.."?

erkyl
07-17-2011, 03:57 PM
Here is for exemple what I have for 3 Sajoo tables and nothing else before using the table finder (just close some PStars table some minutes before):

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/6349/imagerapided.jpg

And here after using it:

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9720/imagerapidecopie.jpg

you can see that the sajoo tables have diferent IDs, but that all are regroup in 1 on the table manager while I haven't use table finder.

Patvs
07-17-2011, 07:31 PM
Can you reinstall Sajoo and choose for English during installation so the lobby language will be in English (or change the lobby language to English)?

erkyl
07-18-2011, 06:59 PM
Omg, I was so used to have it in english that I did not notice it turn to french... I make it back to english and now everything works well, very sorry for wasting your time for that...