PDA

View Full Version : Hud won't load automatically

Elliterate
04-22-2009, 05:47 PM
I reinstalled windows and finished installing HM. I noticed that everything works fine except when I click on start auto import the HUD does not load. Nor when I go to Hud options -> relaunch hud. To start the HUD i have to go into the holdem manager folder. I don't get an error message, simply the HUD does not load. Is there a way to fix this?

HUD = table manager

morny
04-22-2009, 05:52 PM
This is caused by either your firewall/antivirus or spybot type of program, try adding hmhud.exe to their exceptions list or completely uninstall them, alternatively go to C:\Program Files\RVGsoftware\Holdem Manager and right click hmHud.exe and choose Send To > Desktop and it will create a shortcut on your desktop and then use that shortcut to launch it

Elliterate
04-22-2009, 09:16 PM
I tried closing my windows firewall and AVG protection... it still does not launch. Is there anything else I can try?

Also when I do load the HUD it's currently not displaying stats or loading hands for omaha. I did download the BETA.

morny
04-23-2009, 04:44 PM
closing down dosent work, you need to add hmhud.exe to the exceptions list or completely uninstall.

If your hud isnt showing stats then answer these questions http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174