PDA

View Full Version : Everest Bugs Multitabling

DennisArts
08-08-2008, 07:13 AM
Hello,

When I have stats on two or more different tables (6-rmax cashgames) I can't move the stats on one of the tables without moving the stats on the other table?

And even worse, this goes according to seat-placement. And because I'm not on same seat on both tables it turns into total chaos.

I read about nuimerous solutions with Table Pref, Seat Pref but none seem to work.

How come I have this problem, while friends of mine who also play on EVP don't have this?

HUD's on different tables seem connected to eachother in some way.

Greets Dennis Arts

DennisArts
08-08-2008, 07:24 AM
I have newest version of HM (p)

Mingmang
08-08-2008, 09:21 AM
Check 'Use Multiple panel' in Player preferences and use Control key + Right mouse button to drag your stats.

DennisArts
08-08-2008, 10:12 AM
This don't seem to work.
It still moves on all tables simultaneously.

Pasinger
08-08-2008, 01:34 PM
Hi Dennis,

in earlier Versions you could (or had) to arrange all tables or quit and reopen. I m now very glad, that I have to rearrage only one table and the stats on all other tables are moving automatically.

Why do you want to rearrage only ONE table (just curious)?

For me, it would be a step backward to the old behaviour.

Wood
08-12-2008, 04:25 PM
Hi,
I have the same problem, also on Everest.

HM places the stats in their place (close to a player) when only one table is opened, but when multitabling, HM places the stats in the same places (that is, the stats are always in the same position within the table), but this time the stats don't match with the player. When you try to move a stat, at the same time the stats in the same position in other tables move as well. So there is no way to place all the stats in their correct place, that is, close to their respective player.

This is a huge problem, because you see the stat close to a player thinking it belongs to that player, but that is not the case...

Hope there's solution.

morny
08-12-2008, 08:08 PM
Please enable seating preferences from betfair at Hud Options > Seating Preferences and select 1,3,5,5

Do this on the 1st table and arrange the stats in their correct place after the seating prefs have been enabled, then save positions: http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=149 and now open more tables and it should be fine.

You only need to click save positions the 1st time or if you alter the stats panels positions at a later stage